Group 7-day waking average?

@eggyg

Cholesterol 5.9
Triglycerides 1
HDL 1.78
LDL 3.66
Series Cholesterol/HDL ratio 3.3
Non HDL 4.12

Do these look ok. Anything I should be conccerned about ?

Morning all.
5.9 today after pasta, garlic bread, pizza, zabaglione.
And thank you all for your support for the Half tomorrow!

14.8 and feeling awful still, covid has still got me wiped out so far. Have heard that my “non refundable” travel tickets to go on holiday this weekend are being refunded though

Good morning 6.1 today

went to opticians & ordered varifocals yesterday (2 week wait)

I have some expense’s / admin to catch up on this weekend
have a great weekend everybody 😎

@eggyg

Cholesterol 5.9
Triglycerides 1
HDL 1.78
LDL 3.66
Series Cholesterol/HDL ratio 3.3
Non HDL 4.12

Do these look ok. Anything I should be conccerned about ?
I believe HDL should be around 1.4. LDL under 3, yours is just slightly over. What does your GP say? Are you on statins? If you’ve tried everything else maybe statins are the only way forward. Mr Eggy, complex chronic heart condition, takes statins, his total cholesterol is under 4 but he hates being on them, they affect the muscles in his legs and they “ die” on him when we’re out walking long distance or up fells, but after six heart attacks he needs all the help he can get! He eats healthy ( we’ve cut down on red meat and eat more fish now) has never smoked, exercises regularly. He tries not to overthink things, (I do that for him) as worrying definitely doesn’t help. Keep doing what you’re doing, it seems to be working so far.

@eggyg thanks for that. I will carry on and see if the changes I have made will make a difference. But I have to wait until June for the next blood tests.

Oh, and the doctor/nurse was none too worried

8.9 today hmmm!! Hubby on the up thankfully. Blooming freezing here. Have a good day all x
@Lanny great to see your HS x
@Grannylorraine and @ColinUK wishing you both the best of luck tomorrow, no matter how it goes we are very proud of you and I’m sure you’ll both smash it xxx

Morning all. New sensor showing 10.7, finger prick 6.4. Hmmmm quite a gap, hopefully its just the sensor still bedding in as its only been 14 hours. At least the alarms work this time, it woke me up 4x in the night saying i was high when i was only in the 9s!!
@Lanny congrats on the HS
@ColinUK and @Grannylorraine good luck for tomorrow. You'll both smash it. I'm really proud of you both.
Have a good day everybody.

Good morning folks.
5.6 for me this morning but needed 1 JB at 5am to get me there.... I say 5am.... that is when I scanned and saw 3.7 and a thought drifted through my mind that I should reach across to the bedside table and grab a JB .... but before I was able to action it, I had dropped back off to sleep. o_O It was an hour later when I woke again on 3.5 that I actually got the JB and ate it. That is the problem with Libre....far too easy to scan and not really fully wake up..... especially when it is under my pillow. I am not unduly worried about it and I didn't feel headachy or anything when I got up so likely nearer 4 since Libre usually reads a bit lower than BG for me and my body did at least give me a nudge to say I was getting low and needed to to scan so my awareness is still pretty good but it put a naughty red mark on my graph for an hour. TIR is back up to 94% for the past 7 days this morning though so I am not too upset.

Congrats to @Lanny on your House Special today and @MeeTooTeeTwo on your April Fool inspired HS yesterday.

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER Maybe I need an alarm clock like yours! Hard to ignore and go back to sleep when a ball is being dropped in/on your face! Good to see your levels are down a bit today. Hope you and Piper enjoyed your walk. She looks adorable and clearly worships you.... You can see it in her eyes in that first photo.

@Lucyr Hope you start to feel better soon.

@ColinUK and @Grannylorraine Wishing you a tail wind for tomorrow to help get you over the finish line. I am sure the atmosphere will be great and you will have a wonderful time even if it is a bit daunting before hand. I am sure you will both smash it! Good luck!

5.5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good morning - 5.9

Sugars down another 2 from 17. To 15. It's heading in the right direction in other news lost the furby for 15 mins stood there shouting whistling and doing the where hell has she got too dance. I hear a muffled bark and hear the bushes rustling and I find this!, head in a tree looking at the baby ducks took another five minutes and a half a treat to get her back!,
Today's tics are interesting! I'm shouting hedgehogs have feelings I've stashed mobile in the deep freeze and I've just tried to smash my beans into my ear!,
The clowns driving the bus today that's fir sure....

Attachments

• 20200228_164251.jpg
    20200228_164251.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 16
6.0 this morning, not sure how that came about with having a Galaxy (lighter) hot choc with real dairy squirty cream at bedtime, but I'll take it.
Changed the bedding last night and found the mattress cover starting to disintegrate - suddenly realised it has to be 20 years or so old - no surprise there then. Went to check with son on the mattress he got from Ikea, they haven't got that one in king size, but another one is almost identical (and as cheap!) so have that on order for collection this evening. I will also change to using the new mattress topper I bought a while back - start afresh all round.
Might be going to my friend's cake sale (not even going to look!), raffle, meat raffle and whatever else she has going on this afternoon, daughter wants to go too with the princess - as long as the weather stays decent. It is very cold and rain is forecast so we shall see.
Not the weekend I was expecting, but at least I can't say it is boring! :rofl:
Have a good weekend all 🙂

Morning

8.4 today, feeling a bit better today, first of all no work and secondary my docs prescribed something to help me sleep and for the first time in ages I woke up feeling resfreshed.

thank you all for your good wishes for tomorrow, plan is to try to meet up with Colin at somepoint If we can.

@Lanny - congratulations on your HS

thank you all for your good wishes for tomorrow, plan is to try to meet up with Colin at somepoint If we can.
Good luck to both of you, and if you do meet up make sure to take a picture for us at the forum! 🙂

Good morning folks.
5.6 for me this morning but needed 1 JB at 5am to get me there.... I say 5am.... that is when I scanned and saw 3.7 and a thought drifted through my mind that I should reach across to the bedside table and grab a JB .... but before I was able to action it, I had dropped back off to sleep. o_O It was an hour later when I woke again on 3.5 that I actually got the JB and ate it. That is the problem with Libre....far too easy to scan and not really fully wake up..... especially when it is under my pillow. I am not unduly worried about it and I didn't feel headachy or anything when I got up so likely nearer 4 since Libre usually reads a bit lower than BG for me and my body did at least give me a nudge to say I was getting low and needed to to scan so my awareness is still pretty good but it put a naughty red mark on my graph for an hour. TIR is back up to 94% for the past 7 days this morning though so I am not too upset.

Congrats to @Lanny on your House Special today and @MeeTooTeeTwo on your April Fool inspired HS yesterday.

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER Maybe I need an alarm clock like yours! Hard to ignore and go back to sleep when a ball is being dropped in/on your face! Good to see your levels are down a bit today. Hope you and Piper enjoyed your walk. She looks adorable and clearly worships you.... You can see it in her eyes in that first photo.

@Lucyr Hope you start to feel better soon.

@ColinUK and @Grannylorraine Wishing you a tail wind for tomorrow to help get you over the finish line. I am sure the atmosphere will be great and you will have a wonderful time even if it is a bit daunting before hand. I am sure you will both smash it! Good luck!
Tail wind guaranteed if I have beans at breakfast!

Good morning - 5.8. A bit high given yesterday's strictly keto consumption.
May be it was the exciting day cutting down a 40ft tree with 2 friends, average age for the 3 being 72... We missed the electricity cables but, needless to say, it got stuck over the track, hanging itself up on a gnarled old thorn. After 2 hours pulling it with the Jeep, skewing sideways towards the steep valley below, whilst Edwin anxiously pruned bits off and Libby contributing excited twittering, we managed to dislodge it. The bottom 15 ft is too big for our modest chain saw so at the moment its a track side feature...
Or it could have been the rat I surprised in the mare's box at 4.30...However have found a man to take the remaining seriously thick trees down in return for the wood and the rat man cometh tomorrow with a pack of terriers so maybe Monday will see something nearer an HS.
No foal yet but definite bag increase and shape change altho' has not yet developed what is known amongst the cognoscenti as "floppy Fanny". Fingers crossed. None of us object to getting up for frequent pees but putting on outdoor gear every time to check a mare is a bit tiring. Don't recall being this stressed when I had a dozen of them - perhaps its an age thing.

Good luck @ColinUK and @Grannylorraine - know you will go the distance - pair of mega stars.

Back