Group 7-day waking average?

Has anyone had the alarms on their sensor suddenly stop working? Mine has been fine until the last few days when i've noticed that i feel i'm going low but the alarm isn't going off. The sensor is accurate to the finger prick so that part is fine.

I tried on a lovely electric blue linen dress in M&S. The colour was gorgeous, the dress just skimmed over the boobs then carried on sticking out!!! It was just huge yet the shoulders fitted perfectly. As you say, shapeless. I didn't even look as if i had any shape at all, just a largish blue triangle shape in the mirror. I had to laugh but it is getting awkward to find clothes at a reasonable price. I don't like paying much for work as i'm on my knees with the little ones or likely to get whiteboard pen on me which doesn't come off.
I’ve been wearing these last 5 to 7 years? basically the same dress with different sleeve lengths, colours & design prints by Nina Leonard on QVC that’s seen me through lockdown weight gains, of ah hmm….No Comment, & it really works on minimising what I want to minimise & accentuate what I want to accentuate: The Elasticated Hem Dress! It’s elasticated at the waist & at the hem with a semi fitted little mini belt thingy in the middle of the centre at the back with very useful pockets at the front; I had my doubts at first but, it really works to give me a semi fitted hourglass outline when I was a bit slimmer pre covid lockdowns & still not too bad lesser defined hourglass with the weight gain! 🙂 AND that’s not always the case with some dress shapes that just don’t work when I get bigger!🙄😳:rofl:😉

There’s only two types left at the moment of the Spring/Summer ones this year but, there’s more coming for Autumn/Winter! But, if the remaining sizes of the designs left suit you, you can get big savings! Just go to QVC UK & search for Nina Leonard elasticated hem dress.

I’ve been wearing these last 5 to 7 years? basically the same dress with different sleeve lengths, colours & design prints by Nina Leonard on QVC that’s seen me through lockdown weight gains, of ah hmm….No Comment, & it really works on minimising what I want to minimise & accentuate what I want to accentuate: The Elasticated Hem Dress! It’s elasticated at the waist & at the hem with a semi fitted little mini belt thingy in the middle of the centre at the back with very useful pockets at the front; I had my doubts at first but, it really works to give me a semi fitted hourglass outline when I was a bit slimmer pre covid lockdowns & still not too bad lesser defined hourglass with the weight gain! 🙂 AND that’s not always the case with some dress shapes that just don’t work when I get bigger!🙄😳:rofl:😉

There’s only two types left at the moment of the Spring/Summer ones this year but, there’s more coming for Autumn/Winter! But, if the remaining sizes of the designs left suit you, you can get big savings! Just go to QVC UK & search for Nina Leonard elasticated hem dress.
Thanks. I'll have a look.

@khskel well done on your HS
@gll lovely news
@freesia Im the same, dresses always too big on the lower half, no hips or bum, I’m like an upside down Balou the Bear!!
Same here Sue. No bum or hips, skinny legs. Big boobs and thick waist. I look like a Weeble!
Egg on legs is one of my many nicknames!:rofl:

@eggyg my daughter tells me I look like a teenager from behind, shan’t say what she says from the front lol x

Well! After a short day I’m throwing in the towel & going to bed soon, I think, with just a DP busting half oatcake & VERY delayed breakfast! But, I’ve turned things around somewhat to have things looking better:-

05CB4829-CE4F-4CE6-9803-68145C4843E9.png

Good morning everyone.

Not only do I appear to be first up this morning but BG 5.2 too

Yessss!!!

Nothing much to do today. Good job cos its very cold out there and in here too because I set the central heating temperature right down at night time. Just got to put the bins out before 7am. So much to look forward to! 🙂

I thought we'd got away with a very mild winter. Hmmm. Let's hope this cold snap is a short one.

Have a great day whatever you are doing today.

Good morning- 3.7

Morning all, yet another disappointing 7.8. Hubby still unwell, he has had a high temperature since Monday, bit of sweating but nothing else, 2 negative LFTs. He’s not going into work so going to go down the caravan so he won’t be tempted to fiddle with his car.
@Gwynn congrats on the HS.
Have a good day everyone xx

Morning all, 4.9 at 7am. Thought my sensor was playing up as I’ve skimmed the bottom all night. Went to bed on 7 and took onboard a McVitties ginger nut. I checked on the meter when I came downstairs by then Dawn had risen me to 5.7 on Libre, 5.9 on metre. So don’t have a clue what happened there, it appears I took a huge dip at midnight.

Frosty here. Nice and bright though. Going into town to meet youngest daughter and baby Zara to help her find something for her eldest sister’s birthday on Sunday. Probably have a bit of lunch too.

Have a good day all. 🙂

6.4 this morning. Currently 0c so reluctant to get back out of bed as yet!
Nothing planned for today, will see how it goes.
It is the last day of March already - that sure seems to have come round fast!
Enjoy your day 🙂

hi I’ve even following this thread for a while I was diagnosed T2 in Jan so still newish but find it really helps to see everyone’s journey with the numbers! I take 2 Slow release Metformin in an evening with my meal and currently my highest readings of the day are on a morning!

Example today 8:4 but I went to bed at 5.1 @11pm last night and stopped eating my evening meal at 7 then walked for 40 mins after and I had chicken cheese bacon salad. I see a range of numbers during the day usually from 5.9-7.9 but my morning reading is rarely below 7. It’s making me think what am I doing wrong and this is all stop my 1AC from coming down as my goal is to get off metformin( I have side affects with SR and Standard)

5.1 for me today. 🙂

Dez

@Gwynn congrats on the HS!

My number this morning has climbed a bit but then again I did go to bed on an 5.3 so waking up on a 6.0 isn’t bad.

Starting to stress about the half on Sunday a bit. I’ll be ok as long as I can get to the starting pen but to get there may well take quite a lot of resolve.

Electrician is coming later today. Whether he does or not who can predict!

hi I’ve even following this thread for a while I was diagnosed T2 in Jan so still newish but find it really helps to see everyone’s journey with the numbers! I take 2 Slow release Metformin in an evening with my meal and currently my highest readings of the day are on a morning!

Example today 8:4 but I went to bed at 5.1 @11pm last night and stopped eating my evening meal at 7 then walked for 40 mins after and I had chicken cheese bacon salad. I see a range of numbers during the day usually from 5.9-7.9 but my morning reading is rarely below 7. It’s making me think what am I doing wrong and this is all stop my 1AC from coming down as my goal is to get off metformin( I have side affects with SR and Standard)
What was your HbA1C at diagnosis?

And what does your normal day of food look like?

Morning. FBG 17.1, temperature 37.8, covid symptoms arrived in full force today after starting with only a sore throat yesterday. Have diabetes review with hospital today, by phone luckily.

What was your HbA1C at diagnosis?

And what does your normal day of food look like?
106- so very high!!

Average readings across the day is usually 6.9-7.2 according to my sugr app.

Breakfast is after an hours gym session - blackberries and strawberries with Greek yogurt(the Fage brand) I religiously check all carb and sugar labels

Lunch is salad or a nimble bread sandwich with chicken and small square of cheese

Evening meal usually chicken or red meat with veg or salad - no dessert

I try v hard to follow Keto style. I drink water and green tea and Coke Zero if I fancy some different or I am out etc 🙂

I also average 10k steps a day and exercise more than I ever said before

Back