Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning, Sunny Wales - at least until Wednesday when "snow on hills"...what idiot decided to live at 820ft AOD? Erm...BG 5.7 this a.m. Quite happy with that given yesterday's late CCC dinner (cream-crackered cook). Spent a very content Mothering Sunday driving a digger from 0800-1900 with one stoppage for a cup of tea. Alex the gardener cut down 2 tidy trees and some "scrubs" whilst I and the trusty Japmobile removed 20ft brambles, layers of leaf mold, wash-off topsoil, and collapsed bank. On Time-Team and the like people find gold coins, Roman mosaics etc - me? 3 bedsteads, a cast iron bath, and a good deal of rotting CGI. All of which are now reposing beneath a handsome 200m long roadside bank. Biggest excitement finding an ancient spring running through a dry stone wall with a big slate top. It was on the title deeds but had choked up. Surprisingly mobile this a.m. allowing for neck and shoulders sounding like cinders under a door and need to walk with straight knees. May go cheap bare root tree hunting later - once I can move neck enough to use car mirror. Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
09:38 BS 7.8 which dropped to 10:27 BS 7.5 when I got out of bed!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Was doing well, I thought yesterday, without reducing tresiba any further, as it turned out the day before yesterday despite my cycle so, didn’t reduce it yesterday either! But, after lunch & after tresiba was already in I was heading off a hypo again which just ruined my nice looking graph on GlucoRx’s Blue app especially since the hypo treatment sent me high afterwards! So, tresiba will be reduced today! 🙄

Nurse phoned after posting (without an appointment too - she's a keeper that one).
Referral being done today but expect to wait 2-3 weeks.
She said again to just put up with feeling sick and double up on gliclazide when high (but in a much nicer more sympathetic way).

I failed this morning! I was left with three lines left to fit a choice of six possibilities in, having got all but the first letter by the third go. So of course I chose all the wrong ones first. I prefer ones like yesterday’s. At least when you eventually think of the word, it’s very likely to be correct!
I hate those ones. I was the same but by a fluke picked the correct one.

Attachments

• 11EA9989-FCF4-4A50-8607-1FB74DE111F8.jpeg
    11EA9989-FCF4-4A50-8607-1FB74DE111F8.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
09:38 BS 7.8 which dropped to 10:27 BS 7.5 when I got out of bed!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Was doing well, I thought yesterday, without reducing tresiba any further, as it turned out the day before yesterday despite my cycle so, didn’t reduce it yesterday either! But, after lunch & after tresiba was already in I was heading off a hypo again which just ruined my nice looking graph on GlucoRx’s Blue app especially since the hypo treatment sent me high afterwards! So, tresiba will be reduced today! 🙄
remember adjustments to trisbrisa may take 3 days to take affect. so I would give a few days before decideing its not working(just pasiiing on what I've been told 🙂)

remember adjustments to trisbrisa may take 3 days to take affect. so I would give a few days before decideing its not working(just pasiiing on what I've been told 🙂)
I remembered my DSN’s advice recently about if going low during the day reduce the NR & if I wake low reduce the tresiba so, kept the tresiba the same & reduced the Novorapid for breakfast & lunch & things working out better so far! Of course, the day’s not over yet! :confused:

I still automatically think of how I would adjust Levemir as I was on it for so long & still fairly new to tresiba & how slow it is! 🙄

Well good morning everyone. Up early again. Seems to vary a bit.

BG 4.6 this morning. A tad lower than my normal but ok

I have increased my daily walking exercise to 2 Hrs minimum whilst the weather is so good. Knees were a little painful yesterday though.

Nothing much planned for today. Possibly shopping. Yawn.

Have a great day today whatever you get up to

Morning all and 8 for me today. My readings are a bit like the wordle some of you like, it’s a puzzle and no matter how hard you try sometimes it doesn’t work out!! Perhaps I’m still hanging onto my ribs and chips from Sunday.
Hubbys car went back in for an MOT retest, passed all the bits they had asked to be done only to fail on another load of things, he’s not a happy hubby.
Have a good day all x

Good morning 6.1 today

Good morning! Another early one, and again I made it earlier by setting the alarm half an hour earlier than needed lol. I'm not learning! I guess I am confused because my shifts always start at "something o'clock" and this week they are giving me "half past something" instead. Blood glucose of 6'1.

I take my Levemir when I wake up and I was wondering if I can have any problems for taking it at times as different as 5 am and 11 or 12. But realistically, don't see myself getting up at 7 in a day off just to jab my insulin.

Good morning - 5.5

Morning all. 4.8, needs to go up quick as i need to leave for work soon.
Grey and misty here too @TinaD.

Morning all. A very nice 5.7 on this misty morning. It appears to be everywhere! Even Phinn the Pheasant hasn’t shown his face yet.

Slept well last night ( for me that is). Still coughing but not chesty anymore, more just a tickle. Ate all my meals again like the good little girl I am. I even baked gingerbread, cake, not men/ women/ people. Might I be getting better? Might I be allowed to venture further than the recycling bin? Fingers crossed. I’ve been here before and put myself right back again.

@SueEK good analogy. There’s those who start Wordle with the same word everyday. Some days they figure it out in two attempts and rejoice, and some days it’s a total fail. There’s me who just plucks a different daily word from a book, all gung ho, don’t mess with me sort of thing, I’ll do whatever I want. Somedays I smash it in two, others, like yesterday I’ve a sweat on by line five! Yeah, just like diabetes, keeping us on our toes whatever we do! :rofl:

@Elenka_HM I was told to take my Levemir when I “ rise” and when I “ retire” as long as there’s a minimum of seven hours between times. Everyone is different I suppose but that works for me, TBF I don’t often go to bed late but my rising times vary quite a bit, from 5am to 9am.

Have a great day folks and I hope the sun starts to burn off this mist, I’ve washing to hang out.

Back