Group 7-day waking average?

05:12 BS 7.8 🙂 And I’ve found my doses by the 2nd half of yesterday after a 3rd day on 80 tresiba so, the moving target has stopped moving!🙄 A slight Spring reduction on all fronts of 80, fown from 90, Tresiba, 30 down from 40, 26 down from 36 & 22 down from 32 NR!🙂

DSN didn’t call back yesterday but, maybe a backlog from St Patrick’s Day weekend so, not too worried by it: have a better handle on changing things now & hopefully, do better the next time I need to change my insulin needs; if she calls today, I’ll update the new doses & call myself to leave a message tomorrow if she doesn’t? :confused:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Oh! :D It’s GREAT to have stability again!:rofl:

Just finished breakfast while watching the final episode of The Gilded Age on Now TV! 😛 It took all 9 episodes of the first season, I DO hope there’s another season, for new money Mrs. Bertha Russell & railroad baron Mr. George Russell to start making their inroads into elite society of the old money Mrs. Mary Astor! Mrs. Russell finally although, it was very last minute, to manoeuvre Mrs. Astor to attend her daughter’s coming out ball as their daughters had become close friends & along with Mrs. Astor everybody else she leads & control in society!:rofl: I really enjoyed The Gilded Age & hopefully will make it’s way onto Freeview, ITV most likely, soon for everyone else to watch who don’t have Sky or Now TV subscriptions!😛😎🙂:confused:

Could that be the 'dawn phenomenon' at play there?
It could be but it’s more usual for me to be 1.0 or maybe 1.5 above the bedtime reading in the morning. So clearly Dawn’s being a bit of a mardy cow today!

@eggyg hmmmm… thought of certain foods turns your stomach eh?

Hold on a mo! You’re not pregnant are you?! After all that was once heck of a party the other weekend! :rofl:

Morning all. 🙂 3.9 here.

Nice work @TinaD - a stunning HS!

How frustrating @SueEK - that doesn’t quite cover it, but I didn’t want 2B chucked off the forum for swearing. Fingers / Everything crossed for a rapid rescheduling.

Knitting first, then I really must clean the car - I’m taking my mum on a little jolly next week so the car needs to be sparkling!o_O:D

Morning all, 3.8 here. Yesterday I was in the 8s. From the ridiculous to the ridiculous.
I’m going out with daughter today, to a Pissarro exhibition in Oxford. Should be going with OH but he’s not quite well enough, and the tickets are non refundable. He spent the weekend expelling kidney stones,(better out than in, as they say) and feels a lot better now, but not quite up to a trip out.
Sorry I haven’t been commenting on many posts, I’ve been a bit preoccupied this last week. I have been thinking of everyone who has had a difficult time, (you know who you are!)

Well done @TinaD on the HS.
5.7 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning

8.5 today

I went ahead and upgraded my SIM only contract yesterday, tried doing it online but couldn't get any further than the basket page so phoned instead, the guy I spoke to was really nice, from my next allowance I will now have 60GB data and unlimited texts and minutes for only £1 dearer than I'm currently paying! I also got a free 8GB as a goodwill gesture for upgrading to see me through until my next package starts so I won't need to worry about running out xx

@eggyg hmmmm… thought of certain foods turns your stomach eh?

Hold on a mo! You’re not pregnant are you?! After all that was once heck of a party the other weekend! :rofl:
Ooh, now there’s a thought. NOT!😱 Putting to one side the fact Mr Eggy had THE op 29 years ago and I’m 62 next month, when I’m pregnant I don’t eat anything at all. All three times I’ve just vomited the whole nine months. :( If I am pregnant, does anyone have the phone numbers of Ross and Norris McWhirter?:rofl:

Morning all, 3.8 here. Yesterday I was in the 8s. From the ridiculous to the ridiculous.
I’m going out with daughter today, to a Pissarro exhibition in Oxford. Should be going with OH but he’s not quite well enough, and the tickets are non refundable. He spent the weekend expelling kidney stones,(better out than in, as they say) and feels a lot better now, but not quite up to a trip out.
Sorry I haven’t been commenting on many posts, I’ve been a bit preoccupied this last week. I have been thinking of everyone who has had a difficult time, (you know who you are!)
Ouch! Hope OH feels better soon.

A surprise 5.7 this morning - made a nice keto dinner last night, but everything bar the carbs was way high (my fault for only looking at carbs per portion...), so was expecting a higher reading today - but diabetes and BG have their own agenda, as always :rofl:
Going to pop into town in a while, post off the Mother's Day parcel to my mum, have a mooch around, maybe stop for a coffee. The sun is out and it is due to warm up more - currently 11c, due to reach 18c after lunch - hmmm, might leave the coat at home then 🙂
Spring has sprung and all looks fine and dandy.
Have a great day 🙂

Just got call from DSN & I reported my new reduced doses. Then, some very useful advice on how to tell to reduce what when: if waking low in the morning Tresiba needs to go down & go down by -4 at least or -6, reduce NR until the 3rd day while waiting for the higher dose to leave my system & adjust the NR up if needs be when the lower Tresiba dose comes through; if waking BS is ok & going low during the day Novorapid needs going down by -2! :confused: & a Lightbulb emoji for Ah hah!:rofl:😉

I don’t feel I deserved the “Well done!” from my DSN as it’s more Spring than actual effort on my part but, it still felt good to get that validation! 😳😛🙄😉

Ooh, now there’s a thought. NOT!😱 Putting to one side the fact Mr Eggy had THE op 29 years ago and I’m 62 next month, when I’m pregnant I don’t eat anything at all. All three times I’ve just vomited the whole nine months. :( If I am pregnant, does anyone have the phone numbers of Ross and Norris McWhirter?:rofl:
No but I’ll be your manager!!

morning

9 on the dot today, but doing a double shift as my colleague was out sick really took it out of my yesterday as I was so busy I didn't even get a proper meal, just really snacking when I had the time.

@SueEK - So sorry to read your op has been cancelled, I can't begin to imagine how frustrated you must be, plus all the issues with your holiday.

@Michael12421 - sorry to hear you are having a tough time as well.

@TinaD - congratulations on your HS.

Not felt much like posting the last couple of days but 4.4 yesterday and 3.3 today, despite a basal reduction last night and going to bed on 6.8 with an upward sloping arrow..... Hope it's not going to follow the obvious pattern and be 2.2 tomorrow!

Congrats to @TinaD on your House Special today and @Lyna on getting one yesterday. Good to see you back posting here.

@Michael12421 Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. Can't believe you still haven't got your heating sorted.... or that you have survived this long through the winter without it. You are clearly made of very tough stuff! Worried that getting food in is now also a problem for you. Can your friend help with that? Hope Missy is OK and you are doing your best to look after each other. Hope you are getting some of this lovely spring weather there is Spain that we are currently being blessed with.

Hi all - lovely day!

A disappointing 8.2 this morning but only myself to blame for eating too many Cadbury's mini-eggs after dinner. I can avoid them, but once I start I can't stop!

Hubby took the BP machine back to the surgery this morning and said it was still going off. I did turn it off before I took it off to go to bed and he said it wasn't going off after because it was on the sofa next to him whilst he was watching athletics on catch up. It would appear to have malfunctioned. I signed to say I'd return it in the same state I got it, so I hope they don't try to charge me!

@SueEK so very sorry to hear about your cancelled op and the holiday probs. It might be worth contacting the hotel direct as TUI are known to treat the hotels they have contracts with very badly and pay peanuts to them. The hotel may be more inclined to be nice to you than to TUI.

@TinaD congratulations on the HS, Well done!

@Michael12421 Hugs... hope you can get food soon!

Back