Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.6 here a couple of hours ago, but I went back to sleep and now I’m 7.4. Long time since I've dozed off for such a long time again on a Sunday, I must have been tired!
Heardle is lost on me, I’m too old and don’t recognise any of them, and my children mock me. (come to think of it, they do that anyway, not just because of my ancient music tastes)

Morning chaps. I’m here at last. A very nice 5.8 as rice was on the menu last night.

Had another lie in, but a “proper” one. Woke at 4.30, back to sleep, woke at 7, back to sleep until 8.45! I know, wonders will never cease. Of course I feel rotten and really should have got up at 7. I’m not good at lie ins!

Not a lot going on today, Mr Eggy has a telephone consultation at 10.30 from the cardiologist just about some recent tests he’s had. Nothing too much to worry about, I hope. Something to do with ectopic heartbeats. Then if the weather stays dry we’ll tootle out for a local walk.

Have a super Sunday all. @ColinUK glad your mum’s party went well. I’m nearly 20 years younger than her and I feel her self catering pain. It gets harder and harder, possibly because the family gets bigger and bigger! 🙂

Morning all 5.9 for me. Not looked at wordle or heardle yet this morning. Will have to look later as got to dash out soon. Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Ah Ha! What a numpty I am! 😳 Tried heardle again & didn’t have a clue as I’ve never heard of the artist or song, not that clued up on pop music, & got the answer. Then, I cleared my browser cookies, & history to try again! That’s when I noticed as I typed the artist the song titles came up in a drop down menu & picking the right song I got it right FINALLY! Since I’m a 1 finger typer I only look at the keyboard, got into that habit from the days of using an actual physical keyboard with a desktop mac, & only look up afterwards to see what aI’ve typed: my younger brother had already commented to me before that I should really look as I type; I just can’t do that because I’ll type the wrong thing if I do!😳

Still heardle isn’t for me as it can’t ALL be 80’s pop songs: my teenage years of youth! 🙄:rofl:😉

Good morning. 5.7 after a short night. Was determined to finish the curtains - now hung. After 4 metres of hemming dense fabric wondered if I would have an available finger tip for the lancet. Pony was most miffed about the sudden deterioration of the weather yesterday at 4p.m. Small, heavily pregnant, Peachy, galloping (well, very fast lumbering) around the home paddock, neighing her head off. Obviously saying "Bugger 6 o'clock - tea! Now!" Wolf had similar view and greeted "Come on, time to get pony in" with a clear "In this? You are joking" look. I callously insisted. Misery is best enjoyed if shared. Still blowing a gale but rain has died down. A good day for a book by the wood-burner.

Morning all, 5.6 here a couple of hours ago, but I went back to sleep and now I’m 7.4. Long time since I've dozed off for such a long time again on a Sunday, I must have been tired!
Heardle is lost on me, I’m too old and don’t recognise any of them, and my children mock me. (come to think of it, they do that anyway, not just because of my ancient music tastes)
I think we have parallel lives Robin. Out of the ordinary Sunday lie in, too old for Heardle and have children who mock us. ( It’s a sign of how much they love us really.) 🙂

Morning all and 5.1 for me.

First off I'm going to make a big pot of Bigos to do us a couple of meals. Lovely stuff if you like sauerkraut.

Sometime today I also need to replace the DVD drive on a laptop with a second hard drive.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all.
14 for me 🙂

worlde I got in 5, heardle I didn't get but knew it but couldn't place it and it bugged the heck out of me when I found out what it was 😡

@ColinUK would love to have been a fly on the wall watching you fight with piping cream on the cake. Glad it was enjoyable
@khskel rather you than me. I would get an external ssd and call it done. Totally hate working with laptops, specifically putting them back together :rofl:

Hopefully see some of you later on on zoom but have a great day whatever you get up to 🙂

Morning all - changeable, but not too bad after yesterday's wind and rain - enough to shake our very solid fences!

6.8 at 9am. Not too bad, though it had been higher in the night due to late dinner and then the skinny crunch bar at bedtime because I was only 5.6 with active bolus insulin on the go.

@ColinUK well done to your mum for such a fabulous sounding buffet. I know what hard work it is to put together something like that! Your cream incident is funny... earlier this week I had similar fun trying to push pate through a sieve.... whoever wrote the recipe was barking, it didn't need sieving... the pate was all over the work-surface, my hands, apron and even my face!

@Elenka_HM glad you had a great time.

@SueEK fingers crossed for your operation.

@TinaD I know it's too late now, but when hemming curtains use a Size 16 "long darner" needle not a normal small sewing needle. It makes the task much easier, particularly with dense fabric. Also if necessary a thimble.

@Gwynn well done on the Hba1c! You rock!

@khskel rather you than me. I would get an external ssd and call it done. Totally hate working with laptops, specifically putting them back together :rofl:

Actually went very well. Drive in enclosure, remove dvd drive, insert enclosure. Job done.

It's for multitrack audio/ midi recording and editing so two internal SSDs one for programmes and one for data works best in this instance.

Morning all - changeable, but not too bad after yesterday's wind and rain - enough to shake our very solid fences!

6.8 at 9am. Not too bad, though it had been higher in the night due to late dinner and then the skinny crunch bar at bedtime because I was only 5.6 with active bolus insulin on the go.

@ColinUK well done to your mum for such a fabulous sounding buffet. I know what hard work it is to put together something like that! Your cream incident is funny... earlier this week I had similar fun trying to push pate through a sieve.... whoever wrote the recipe was barking, it didn't need sieving... the pate was all over the work-surface, my hands, apron and even my face!

@Elenka_HM glad you had a great time.

@SueEK fingers crossed for your operation.

@TinaD I know it's too late now, but when hemming curtains use a Size 16 "long darner" needle not a normal small sewing needle. It makes the task much easier, particularly with dense fabric. Also if necessary a thimble.

@Gwynn well done on the Hba1c! You rock!
Thanks for the advice - I was using a thimble and think I might have needed a mallet if I had used a darning needle...Sanderson's fabric lasts for ever but boy is it tough.

Now, just to show how stupid I can be.... how do you all get someones name with the @ at the front showing highlighted at the start of a message. I've tried all sorts of things but just can't seem to get it.

Thanks for all your kind congrats at my HbA1c result. The next one will be very interssting. I expect it to be much lower. We will see.

Just type @ followed by the poster's name.
e.g. @MeeTooTeeTwo gives you me
and @Gwynn gives you you!

Yup I tried that and it did not seem to highlight it.

I will try again

@metooteetwo thanks but this does not seem to have done anything different at my end. Is it right at your end?

Yes no problems here. Are you typing a space after the @ sign. If so you don't need it.
I noticed you typed "@metooteetwo" for me above which is not correct.

@Gwynn if you type the @ and then the beginning of the name you want, options will come up, click on the correct person and it should be fine once you have posted x

Well done on the great Hba1c result @Gwynn
Thank You Very Much - for your kind works @SueEK I hope all goes well for your forthcoming op’

Oh hmm odd. I tried the @ followed immediately by the first letter of a forum member and it did nothing. No options. Nothing. It may be my tablet has a wrong setting or my site settings hsve a wrong setting.

Thanks for all your suggestions though

Oh hmm odd. I tried the @ followed immediately by the first letter of a forum member and it did nothing. No options. Nothing. It may be my tablet has a wrong setting or my site settings hsve a wrong setting.

@everydayupsanddowns can you help @Gwynn thanks

Sometimes my iPad is a bit relaxed and slow on the uptake Gwynn

I just continue typing letters in the username until some options pop up.

It doesn’t matter if no pop-up happens, as long as you have the username correctly it will convert into a link/tag when you save 🙂

@Gwynn 🙂

Back