Group 7-day waking average?

Went out for a shortish walk early on this morning. It was really cold and windy on the beach.

Just wanted to say how concerned I am regarding Poland supplying military aircraft to Ukraine (assuming I read it correctly), in the face of promised escalation. In fact the whole of this is a dreadfully sad tragedy. Why can't we all just be kind to each other and live in peace?

Oh did I tell you I am very niaive
Well I must be too Gwynn. I can’t understand why we can’t all live in harmony either. It can’t be that difficult surely?

Good day all. Beautiful days we're having but bitter with it, I have layers on and a big pair of woolly socks. I've put the Creda on for the parrot in the kitchen, that'll cost me. 🙄

Is that film about non stick pans then? I chucked all ours ages ago when one of them started peeling and I think we ate some before I noticed. You can't beat a silvery pan and a wire scrubber with a bit of elbow grease. 🙂

7.6 for me, really pleased with that, in fact I'd be pleased with anything not in double figures.

Loved the Woollies/pram photo. Love the old prams, you can't beat them. I once left mine outside Tesco and saw a lady going off with it plus daughter, aged ten years in minutes, dashed out to find it was my Aunty Pat. She thought family had told me. Good grief.

Talking of pans. I just had four stainless ones delivered by Liam at 18.08! I am beyond excited. I must get a life! :rofl:

Attachments

• 4C7EBA74-AB4C-4DB5-9484-EFBDC2C99069.jpeg
    4C7EBA74-AB4C-4DB5-9484-EFBDC2C99069.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
04:43 BS 5.2 but, going to bed: TRY, anyway as I’ll be up, alarm set, at 9am; more liver blood tests at 10am! 🙄

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Only had 2 meals & no problems with the smidge of butter in the mash potato for breakfast earlier so, will have a little bit of butter in something every day or maybe every other, 1 slice of bread of a sandwich or in potatoes or veg, just for the essential vitamins etc that only occur naturally in fat: why a completely fat free diet isn’t healthy & not recommended! 🙂

Will try my best to rest my eyes at least if I can’t sleep? :confused:

Am I first up again.?

BG 5.3 back to the big tease

We have smart meters being installed later on this month. No choice. The meters have to be replaced every few yearqs by law and the old type of meters are no longer available. Perhaps the new smart meters will help me reduce our energy usage. I have already reduced it by a third this month so it will be another new set of easy experiments. Not sure there is much more I can do to reduce our usage though.

Not much to do today. A walk on a cold beach. Pick up meds and glasses for my wife (with her there too of course).

Yesterday I managed to get out walking fot 168 minutes even though it was rather cold.

My latest HbA1c test results may be back today. It will be an interesting result too with three months of evening celebrations...christmas, Easter, Birthdays, anniversaries, you name it. Days have been well controlled but the evenings, er, well, not so clever at times.

Have a great day today

Good morning 6.0 today - early wake up today.

We had an induction hob installed with our new kitchen and replaced all our pans with stainless steel ones as the pans we had wouldn't work on an induction hob. We love them and, of course, they'll last forever.
These have a lifetime guarantee which when you’re already in your 60s is very optimistic! I’ll leave them to my daughters in my will! 😉 They’ll have to fight over the spare one!

Morning yawning! 7.2 at 4.51am! Headache induced? I’ll be so glad when this trial is over, hopefully today. Heard all the evidence, closing statements from the barristers and summing up by the judge this morning. Then it’s up to us. 😱 We’ve been told to bring food in as we won’t be allowed to leave the building today.:(

See you tomorrow, hopefully later than this! Have a fab day. 🙂

No idea why I am wide awake at this time of the morning, but got a 6.0, so okay with that.
No plans made apart from needing to make a couple of phone calls later - we will see what the day brings.
Enjoy your day 🙂

Morning all. After a gentle overnight drop into the 4s and a couple of JBs, i've woken to 7.6. Really tired, didn't sleep very well and at work there isn't a minute to spare. I hope today goes quickly so i can get home and have a snooze.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning - 4.7

Libre 2 is showing a red line over night and telling me I’m 2.9 and this is a new sensor after the other one failed yesterday

Morning all
Been awake all night so not really got a waking reading. Napped early evening and has thrown me way off.
19.6 at the moment. Did have to do a hand wash after the first 24.something reading. I'm not as aware with high teens this week but defo figured I'd have felt 24 😉

Todays epic plans are to deal with tesco delivery and try and figure out what to get my daughter for her upcoming 21st birthday in 10 days. Unfortunately with her medical stuff a boozy party is off the table but she has requested her fav dinner and a caterpillar cake :rofl:
We also need to look at her PIP renewal forms. Always a totally relaxing thing to do 🙄

Got wordle in 4 :D

Going to get on with some catching up with stuff about the house and then sort meds. Lets hope one of them will kick some mopping up into action.

Hope you all have a great day!

Morning all.
Not attempted wordle yet but have scored a 6.5 this morning on the old bloods so that’s ok.
With care I got down to 4.9 yesterday for a pre meal reading so I’m edging the daily average down a bit again. Hopefully I’ll do the same today.

@eggyg Mum has a hi dome prestige pressure cooker with a lifetime guarantee. It was an engagement present. Prestige have recently replaced the entire thing with a new one because there was an issue with the handle and they couldn’t source a spare part. The new one also has a lifetime warranty.
She’s had the original for 62 years.
It’s itemised in the Will and it’s mine!

Forgot to add that I bought a complete set of professional hard anodised circulon pans when I left home and I’m still using them all.
They’re a little heavy so I have added a couple of the marbleised scoville ones from Robert Dyas and they’re great for doing eggs in!
Oh and I went through a phase of buying copper pans so have a few of those as well. They look beautiful but I tend to only use them if I want really fine control and to look fabulous Darling!

My latest thing is hunting for really ott Bundt / kugelhof tins and dreaming of what I could possibly use them for. I’m resisting the temptation to buy any so far but it’s only a matter of time.

Back