Group 7-day waking average?

Yes it’s odd as it’s only this forum. It just freezes for a while so not a huge problem
It spends more time frozen than not, which is why I don’t do much posting - I can’t LOL!o_O:confused:🙂

Morning all. 🙂 9.6 here, but a beautifully flat line overnight...I never know whether to up my basal or not in this situation. I guess I’ll raise it half a unit cos I hate being so high first thing.

All our big bills seem to flood in at this time of year, so I’ll be in my office doing admin if anyone needs me. 😛

5.0 for me today. 🙂

Dez

@TinaD congrats on your HS yesterday and today to @Gwynn and @Benny G
7.6 for me today and yesterday, daughter and SIL came down yesterday and took doggies out and had a lovely meal at one of the village pubs, diet went out of the window but my numbers seem to be fairly high whether I am good or bad!!
Thankfully has been warmer down here the last couple of days and today I have the exciting job of cleaning the edges of the shower and plastic skirting with a toothbrush - lucky me.
Have a good day all x

Morning all.

I'm very happy to have joined my diabetes twin @Robin on 5.8 this morning. I upped my Levemir another unit last night but now my morning levels are dropping despite eating my normal breakfast earlier and now needing JBs. Clearly not got the balance quite right but no big deal. Interestingly this Libre sensor is reading much closer to finger prick BG which is catching me out a bit. I am used to them being about 1mmol lower especially at the lower end but twice recently it has said I am hypo in the 3s and a finger prick has actually confirmed a mild hypo. Both times I have felt it but expected to be low 4s.

Well done to @Benny G and @Gwynn on attaining the "optimum waking reading" this morning and a gold star to @sg295 for doing something positive to support other Type 1s in your area in forming a self help group. Well done.

Morning

6.2 for me today

Hoping it gets warmer than it was yesterday, was shivering like mad by the time evening rolled around yesterday 🙄 xx

It was 5.9 for me this morning

Morning

6.2 for me today

Hoping it gets warmer than it was yesterday, was shivering like mad by the time evening rolled around yesterday 🙄 xx
I know the feeling sometimes when I’ve worked in the evening epsailly up north I’ve been shivering almost the entire shift(the joys of working outside in cold weather 🙂

Good morning 18.8
A day and a half of antibiotics to go then hopefully I'll see better numbers soon ish after. Mucusy gunk is more yellow and clear than green now (sorry gross) so that's a good sign that infection is getting dealt with. My body has hated and complained about the antibiotics but hopefully they have done their job. 😉

Got wordle in 4 today. Usually it takes one of you mentioning it to remind me to go do it, addiction must be taking hold now I remember to do it on my own :rofl:

Well done on the HS today @Benny G and @Gwynn

Have a good day everyone with whatever you get up to x

I know the feeling sometimes when I’ve worked in the evening epsailly up north I’ve been shivering almost the entire shift(the joys of working outside in cold weather 🙂
Ours is the joys of living in Scotland in a flat with crap windows and gaps around the door paired with the neighbours leaving the closey door wide open letting more cold air in xx

Went out for a shortish walk early on this morning. It was really cold and windy on the beach.

Just wanted to say how concerned I am regarding Poland supplying military aircraft to Ukraine (assuming I read it correctly), in the face of promised escalation. In fact the whole of this is a dreadfully sad tragedy. Why can't we all just be kind to each other and live in peace?

Oh did I tell you I am very niaive

Whew, thanks for the reply. I really don't understand these things. I will now relax and go see the vampires

Morning

bright and sunny here, have a sleeping granddaughter here today as her mummy is at hospital and she is not well enough for nursery.

8.1 for me today, after another day of being indulgent, but drawing a line under that now, have running again tonight, hill repeats.

Congratulate to @Gwynn and @Benny G on your HS.

What surprises me most is that her net worth is only (????) 1.5 million pounds. A lot of money but considering her vast popularity and record sales it seems quite small.
As she didn't write or compose any of her songs she wouldn't receive as much as you would think. Only the massive sellers and stadium fillers make the vast sums people associate with successful performers.

Picked up Exposure from Waterstone's yesterday, the book on which the movie Dark Waters was based. My wife and I saw it at our local Everyman just before the first lockdown, partly because the US multinational that I worked for for 29 years, and for whom my wife still does, is involved although not complicit in what happened. It's on Netflix currently and worth a watch.
I saw that at the cinema when it first came out. Frightened me to death, came home, inspected my teflon pans and threw them out as most had chips in the coating. Replaced them all with Scoville non-stick pans which don't have PUFA in the coating.

Morning all - only one thing to say about the weather - it's vile! Teeming rain, wind etc.

6.1 at 6:45 am. Couldn't get back to sleep, but BG had risen to 8.2 by the time I hauled myself out of bed at 8:10.

Congratulations @Gwynn and @BennyG on the HSs.

Hugs to everyone who needs them, and to everyone who doesn't but would just like one!

5.8 this morning. Went to coffee morning, then on to local shops for a couple of bits. It is nice and sunny, though expected to cloud over later.

Back