Group 7-day waking average?

7.8 couple of corrections last night but not really bothered because I ended up completely guessed the carbs(plus am going to change my evening radto) I always find corrections last fusterating when i can put a reason to it.

Morning

Another 8.7 for me today

Better get trawling Amazon for a book for Mother's Day, there are some in my "shopping list" so shouldn't be too difficult to come to a decision then all I'll need is a box of chocolates and a gift bag although it'll have to be a big one with all those melts 😱 xx

An iPad I have tried restarting etc but it only does it on this site, no other?
I’m on iPhone and there’s not an issue for me so maybe just check that you’re running the latest version of iOS.
Beyond that I’m out of ideas.

Gawd, this forum’s a pain - it freezes on me all the all the time - any clues as to why / tips anyone? :confused:
It does that to my iPad whereas the iPad is fine with every other site. I have to fire up the laptop to use the forum. I am using IOS 12.5.5 and it says my software is up to date. Come to think of it, it's been the last 3/4 weeks I think that it's been happening.

Last edited:
Morning all - changeable weather again today.

Changeable bloods as well! 5.9 at 07:59 with a downward arrow. 7.9 at 08:10. Cannot discern any overnight patterns, so reluctant to adjust basal.

Had a nice quiet Sunday, did nothing much but a video chat with friends and a lovely sweet gammon boiled in cider.

Dilemma today.... make pate or clean upstairs? Once you are retired you can only do one thing a day!!!! Someone told me that when I retired 9 years ago and I didn't believe them! How times have changed.

@ColinUK best wishes for the suspect being detained.

Got notification from the Passport Office that my new passport has been despatched, which is only 3 weeks after my application to renew it. Was expecting it to take much longer. Should be a blue one now, I think?
Mine was really quick, too, and yes, it’s blue, although it’s so dark it looks black in most lights. I seem to remember my original blue cardboard one was an extremely dark blue (that dates me!)

Morning all.... late on parade I know!

Well, Dawn is still residing here with me. I increased my evening Levemir again last night and went to bed on 7.1 but woke up on 10.7. Jabbed my morning Levemir and a 2u correction of Fiasp and went back to sleep and woke up on a slightly better 7.7. Not overly keen on either of those numbers but one is clearly better than the other
Many congrats to @Lanny on your rather late in the day House Special yesterday but we know you don't keep "normal" hours, so it still counts.

I always thought my original passport was black to the point that I would have argued with anyone who said otherwise. I now have to accept that it must have been dark blue but find it really hard to believe.

(Not experiencing any issues on the forum on PC)

Morning everyone. 2 waking ones, I went back to sleep. 15.5 and 13 :D
Will see what today brings but waking is improved.
3 more days of antibiotics to go.

Hope you all have a fabby day x

Morning all - changeable weather again today.

Changeable bloods as well! 5.9 at 07:59 with a downward arrow. 7.9 at 08:10. Cannot discern any overnight patterns, so reluctant to adjust basal.

Had a nice quiet Sunday, did nothing much but a video chat with friends and a lovely sweet gammon boiled in cider.

Dilemma today.... make pate or clean upstairs? Once you are retired you can only do one thing a day!!!! Someone told me that when I retired 9 years ago and I didn't believe them! How times have changed.

@ColinUK best wishes for the suspect being detained.
Ken Barlow once said that on Coronation Street. I’ve taken that advise on too.
Still sitting in jury waiting room along with another 31 people. That is maybe my one thing to do today! :(

6.3 this morning so getting better as this cold is on its way out. Shopping with daughter first thing, tired out now so going to grab an afternoon nap any minute now ..................
Enjoy the rest of the day x

Good afternoon! 5'9 today.

Exciting week ahead. I have a Type 1 education course and then my trip to London, so today I will be preparing for both of these. I'm not sure if I should take any Novorapid with me, I've never used it before and I hope I won't need it when on holiday BUT if I do need it, it would be better to have it on hand :confused:

Good afternoon! 5'9 today.

Exciting week ahead. I have a Type 1 education course and then my trip to London, so today I will be preparing for both of these. I'm not sure if I should take any Novorapid with me, I've never used it before and I hope I won't need it when on holiday BUT if I do need it, it would be better to have it on hand :confused:
Hi,

Yes I would deffo take some with you! I was just on basal for about 3 weeks after being diagnosed before then needing mealtime insulin as well. My DSN literally said ‘make sure you keep it in the fridge or something as it’s bound to happen on a bank holiday weekend’ and sure enough, it was a bank holiday weekend!

So basically you can never be too sure and it’s better safe than sorry 🙂

Hi,

Yes I would deffo take some with you! I was just on basal for about 3 weeks after being diagnosed before then needing mealtime insulin as well. My DSN literally said ‘make sure you keep it in the fridge or something as it’s bound to happen on a bank holiday weekend’ and sure enough, it was a bank holiday weekend!

So basically you can never be too sure and it’s better safe than sorry 🙂
Sounds like good advice 🙂 I think about it a bit like an umbrella, it seems it always rains the day you forget it. So it's better to carry the umbrella/insulin around and not need it.

Can I ask how did you realize you needed the mealtime insulin? Was it a sudden change in your BG or ...?

Back