Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 4.8 here, Dawn has deserted me again. She’ll be back with a vengeance soon enough, I tried sending her on holiday, but apart from pestering @ColinUK the other morning, she doesn’t seem to have enjoyed herself.
She's clearly doing a tour of the country as definitely here with me this morning, despite a 3.5 unit increase in basal last night and a 2 unit increase yesterday morning. Spent the day jabbing corrections including 2 stacked ones at bedtime which managed to get down to 6.9 during the night but then Dawn brought it straight back up again and I woke up on 10.9. No idea why my basal needs have suddenly increased so much when they were on the decrease at the start of the week. Arrgh!

@Kaylz I know who I am..... Off to find a sharp knife and some ice to numb my tongue before I cut it out 😳 .... So sorry to have jinxed you. The guilt is no less for being a couple of days late so don't absent yourself on my behalf. Keeping my fingers crossed it was just a minor blip but the sceptic in me says it's unlikely. Would you consider going back to Libre 1?

@TinaD Many congratulations on a House Special this morning. Hope your PA settles down soon. When is your foal due?
Is it her first?

@MeeTooTeeTwo Loving Quordle nearly more than Wordle. No failures on either so far.

Good morning. 4.7 for me after eating JBs from about 5am. I had a lovely day yesterday, hair done then meeting a friend for a wander around the shops and a coffee. Very relaxing.

@TinaD congrats on the HS
@sg295 i didn't know whether to like or care your post. I'm sorry you've had so trouble with your sensors, it must be really frustrating. I think @Kaylz understands how it feels. Its really good the DSN has got the ball rolling so quickly re the pump and great that you could speak to her on a Saturday. I hope your new sensor is better.

Are we allowed to talk about Bruno? :D
Well if we aren’t then let’s just sing about him instead!

Has anyone noticed that most of the big songs are actually written as madrigals?

It really is an incredible piece of musical theatre writing.

@Kaylz I know who I am..... Off to find a sharp knife and some ice to numb my tongue before I cut it out 😳 .... So sorry to have jinxed you. The guilt is no less for being a couple of days late so don't absent yourself on my behalf. Keeping my fingers crossed it was just a minor blip but the sceptic in me says it's unlikely. Would you consider going back to Libre 1?
Don't be daft, I just couldn't believe it when I logged in and saw the tag and I'd had that trouble, I did actually laugh! No I like the CGM function with Diabox with L2, as I say it seems fine since I finally managed to calibrate it and it was fine efore then, I did notice yesterday there seems to be some bruising just coming out round the edges of it that wasn't there before so not sure if maybe Bruce has knocked it when he's been a rash :rofl: I certainly haven't knocked the area myself , it's due to end on Thursday afternoon anyway xx

Good morning - 7.1

And 6.9 this morning for me.

Was supposed to have a date today but he appears to be ghosting me so his loss obviously 🙄

Still not back to running after covid yet as breath is still somewhat shallow but I’ll head out for a huge long walk instead.

Four weeks today until the London Landmarks Half Marathon and frankly I’ll be pleased with just crossing the start line let alone the finish line!
Oh and I have to add I’m really grateful for all of those amongst you who’ve been kind enough to donate in support of Diabetes UK!
Thank you!

Afternoon! I’ve managed to wrestle one of my devices from the kids. 6.3 a lifetime ago! I’ve been busy clearing away after our get together last night. My goodness, you’re a riotous lot! @rebrascora never seen dancing like it, those back flips were amazing. @freesia never heard such dirty jokes. I see @ColinUK and @gll haven’t surfaced yet! Can’t say I’m surprised! I’m saying nowt, my lips are sealed! 😉As for the rest of you, I’ve no words. When’s the next get together?:rofl: @Lanny
only saw your message this morning, next time? 😉
Anyhow, it’s a gorgeous day up our way, after I’ve persuaded the kids to shower and get dressed we’re off to the park, again! We were there twice yesterday with a river adventure looking for frogs in between. Didn’t find any, tad early I think.

Have a super Sunday all.
Congratulations @TinaD on the HS. 🙂

Afternoon! I’ve managed to wrestle one of my devices from the kids. 6.3 a lifetime ago! I’ve been busy clearing away after our get together last night. My goodness, you’re a riotous lot! @rebrascora never seen dancing like it, those back flips were amazing. @freesia never heard such dirty jokes. I see @ColinUK and @gll haven’t surfaced yet! Can’t say I’m surprised! I’m saying nowt, my lips are sealed! 😉As for the rest of you, I’ve no words. When’s the next get together?:rofl: @Lanny
only saw your message this morning, next time? 😉
Anyhow, it’s a gorgeous day up our way, after I’ve persuaded the kids to shower and get dressed we’re off to the park, again! We were there twice yesterday with a river adventure looking for frogs in between. Didn’t find any, tad early I think.

Have a super Sunday all.
Congratulations @TinaD on the HS. 🙂
Oi! I was up ages ago and got the breakfast started or didn’t you notice?!

Morning everyone. 18.2
would love to blame dawn :rofl:
Chest is still showing signs of active infection but its not so sore when I breathe. Epic tiredness could be infection or running high bg (or both) at this point.
Mostly saw high teens yesterday with only a couple in the 20s which is slightly improved.

Todays epic plans are...shower, nap, see if I can do a walk around the block, probs nap again and catch up on some youtube and / or carry on re-watching game of thrones 🙂

Well done @TinaD on the HS
@eggyg Needed that giggle this morning :rofl:
@ColinUK yep 1000% their loss <3

Both my sons return from France today after being there for a week of snowboarding
If you swap skis for snowboards and Austria for France, I could be seriously jealous!! Hope you enjoy their return and hearing about their fab holiday.

6.5 this morning, better than yesterday, and not too bad as I've got a bit of a cold, so we can go with that. Scales are telling me I've lost another pound, so happy with that.
I got today's Wordle on my second try too - I'm still in shock! lol
Nothing planned for today, but always something to do if I look hard enough!!! 🙄
Enjoy your Sunday 🙂

Watched Encanto & I loved it! 😛 Especially Not talking about Bruno: a very unusual song; in fact the whole thing was unusual & nice to see the diversity of different cultures that are in Disney films for quite a while now!😎😛🙂

Too much information warning for those of a delicate nature before breakfast in the morning! 😱 Got up earlier than expected, given I only went to bed around 8am but, my poor stomach woke me up with a blocked feeling that’s only now gone when I finally had to run to the loo with a bout of number 3’s & dry heaving: I KNOW my liver is definitely “under stress” , as GP put it; I, in italics, don’t need blood tests to tell me THAT! 🙄

Now, waiting for asda delivery 12:00 to 14:00 as I woke more or less the same way yesterday, just a bit more delayed effects, & decided to do a drastic purge of my food stuffs in the freezer so, need other stuff to replace it! I’m cutting out as much fat as I can, meat, cheese & butter not that I had much of those & got vegetarian with some fresh cod fillets for a bit of protein! o_O

I’ll stay up for asda, have some veg soup & then, try for some sleep again later? :confused:

Right, a live pause to test now that it’s not immediately after that stress in the bathroom that I KNEW would elevate my BS & see where it’s at now……11:01 BS 8.0. Higher than I’d like but, it was definitely higher, with stress, earlier! 🙄

My eldest will go straight home as its the 1st time he has been away from his daughter but my youngest still lives with us so he will probably just head straight to his room and collapse on his bed.
I swear its a boy thing. My son comes in from work and doesn't even say hi half the time 🙄

Watched Encanto & I loved it! 😛 Especially Not talking about Bruno: a very unusual song; in fact the whole thing was unusual & nice to see the diversity of different cultures that are in Disney films for quite a while now!😎😛🙂
I liked the movie but the pace felt off. Like it ended so quickly after such a slow start. Glad you enjoyed it!

Scales are telling me I've lost another pound, so happy with that.
Woo!! Good on you!!!

My eldest will go straight home as its the 1st time he has been away from his daughter but my youngest still lives with us so he will probably just head straight to his room and collapse on his bed.
And give you loads of laundry to do as well I’d imagine!

Was supposed to have a date today but he appears to be ghosting me so his loss obviously 🙄
He obviously has no idea what he’s missing! X

Back