Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.

A really hate being teased by anyone or anything. Grrrr !!! BG 5.3

Have a great day today

Good morning.
Recently returned and taking control.
My bloods are always high on a morning, no matter how low they are at bedtime.
I even tried a teaspoon of peanut butter at bedtime to see if that helped, but no,
woke up today on 13.5.

Onward and downward 🙂

Morning. I am pleased with 6.7 as yesterday evening around 7:00pm it was 17.3. Since my amputation any miscalculation/error seems to have a far bigger effect. I am convinced my metabolism has slowed right down as I can only use my "leg" for a couple of hours per day.

Morning all,

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet, have had an absolute nightmare with libre sensors and have been in a bit of a bad mood because of it!

I’ve had 2 that have just been useless. The last 2 have logged a total of 12 hypos (when I have had none!) and my time in range is now down at 83% with 17% of it all being hypos!

To be fair, I had a 4.1 yesterday and felt like I was having a hypo so would understand that being logged but where did the other 11 come from?!

Going to put on a 3rd one and give it a whole 48 hours before I activate and see what happens.

Anyway finger prick was 6.1 this morning so I’ll go with that.

Spoke to the DSN yesterday and apparently I’ve been referred to her colleague who leads in pumps so looks like the ball is rolling which has cheered me up a bit 🙂

Have a good day!

Morning

8.8 today after eating chocolate and garlic bread yesterday, going for a run this morning.

@TinaD - congratulations on your HS.

Have a good Sunday everyone

Morning

8.7 today

I didn't say anything on Friday as didn't want anyone to feel guilty (you'll know who you are 😉) but I woke to Diabox reading in the 22's and was like WTF! Pricked and it was in the 11's, logged in here to see a tag that my luck seemed to have changed with sensors 🙄 anyway I couldn't calibrate it as firstly it was out of the calibration range then when it finally got into the calibration range the change rate of glucose was off for calibration, finally managed to calibrate it yesterday afternoon and it seems to be doing ok since, fingers crossed! xx

7.3 today. Great night last night with two great acts, tribute to Whitney who was really really good and 3 male singers who did all boy bands from the 60s onwards.
Going to the Range today and jobs to do around the van.
@TinaD congrats on the HS.
Have a good day all x

Well done @TinaD on your 5.2 today!

4.9 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Well I hope you’re all sitting down for this.

Only managed to get it down after tea last night. Looks like normal food was the best choice for me. Did try missing breakfast and correcting but bg only went up after that.

Back