Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning - an unexpected 4.9 after a very poor night. Sunny, frosty morning. Pain levels through roof. Going back to bed with hotwater bottle to make the choice: nausea, dizzyness, confusion and risk of addiction or put up with it until it calms down again.

Morning

8.8 for me today

Bruce is on prescription run today (only cause he's got his inhalers and epilepsy pills to go in for himself) I put in a request for Tresiba and ketone strips Tuesday morning at 6:40am and chemist text to say it had been dispensed at 2:53pm same day! xx

@freesia pick me up on the way? Anyone else need a lift to go to dinner at eggyg's house?
Well I’m coming up from London so I’ll pick you all up on the way

Well I’m coming up from London so I’ll pick you all up on the way
Mighty lengthy journey as you'll need to come over the border for gll :rofl: xx

Good morning - 5.7

7.1 - hmmm - did have fish and a few chips last night, but also took my steroid inhaler at bedtime as was somewhat chesty, feels like a cold is on the cards - so take your pick! lol
Have a good day 🙂

Thanks for letting me know about it.

He is my rescue dog from a killing station in Hungary and he is a cross Hungarian puli. If I let his fur grow he would look like he had Dreadlocks similar to double the dog from the old children's programme the magic roundabout. He is like my assist dog. He never leaves my side and knows when I am having a really bad day. I think he rescued me x
He looks like a great dog. Welcome to the thread

Morning folks. Looking forward to meeting you all @eggyg 's tonight. 😎 I'll just make my own way there thanks @ColinUK as it's only about 50miles for me and save you having to come right across the country. What is the dress code? Are we getting our glad rags on??
Anyway, back to business.... 8.1 for me when I first woke up..... but like @Robin I reduced my evening Levemir (-4units for me) down to 0 again..... I like having 0 :D I had to change the cartridge on my Levemir pen this morning so a trip to the kitchen was required before my morning dose was complete and then climbed back into bed to let it work and had a couple of correction units of Fiasp to bring me down a bit and deal with FOTF/DP and next thing I knew it was 8am and Ian was ringing me wanting a hand with something and Libre showed a much better 4.3, so I am submitting 4.3 as my offering this morning as I like that better.
Hope everyone has a good day. Cold and clear here today!

Morning folks. Looking forward to meeting you all @eggyg 's tonight. 😎 I'll just make my own way there thanks @ColinUK as it's only about 50miles for me and save you having to come right across the country. What is the dress code? Are we getting our glad rags on??
Anyway, back to business.... 8.1 for me when I first woke up..... but like @Robin I reduced my evening Levemir (-4units for me) down to 0 again..... I like having 0 :D I had to change the cartridge on my Levemir pen this morning so a trip to the kitchen was required before my morning dose was complete and then climbed back into bed to let it work and had a couple of correction units of Fiasp to bring me down a bit and deal with FOTF/DP and next thing I knew it was 8am and Ian was ringing me wanting a hand with something and Libre showed a much better 4.3, so I am submitting 4.3 as my offering this morning as I like that better.
Hope everyone has a good day. Cold and clear here today!
You’d fit right in Barbara with the farmers’ children, the two girls are horse daft. Just come in your jodhpurs and riding boots with a faint hint of eau de horse s**t! :rofl:

You’d fit right in Barbara with the farmers’ children, the two girls are horse daft. Just come in your jodhpurs and riding boots with a faint hint of eau de horse s**t! :rofl:
You told me it was black tie!

I wonder whether that attitude is held by lots of GPs. My mum has t2, caused by age she told me. She has only used a meter a couple of times and the GP she saw told her off, said she shouldn't be testing and to throw it away!! Since then she's never tested. She eats carbs, cakes, sweets and thinks its ok and won't listen to me, because the GP said she shouldn't test she's not testing 🙄
I still find this attitude to self-funded blood testing utterly extraordinary. I remember my doctor told me after being diagnosed to come to this very site to learn more about the condition. I explained this to the nurse a couple of months later including the fact that I did some self-testing and she verbally launched into me. It was like I had told her to kill her first born. Since them I have never mentioned to any medical person that I test my blood.

*My* experience of the GPs and my diabetes can be largely described as lazy and ignorant. Including one conversation where my doctor rang me up with the results of a blood test and declared I was not diabetic, until I reminded her that she had diagnosed me six months previously and she was testing my blood to see if I had a Vitamin B defficiency caused by the metformin she had prescribed.

@ColinUK I genuinely would ask your surgery why their receptionist feels qualified enough to dispense medical advice. Then I would change surgery.

Back