Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.8 for me. World Book Day and we have to dress up at work 🙄 . I hate dressing up days!

Good morning everyone.

BG 4.8 again

Good morning - 4.6

Bonjour.

6.5 for me this morning.

Ordered lots of things from Amazon which are arriving today including quite a few packs of individual giant sunflower seeds which I’m having delivered as a gift to the Russian Embassy. It’s a small form of protest I know but it’s oh so satisfying.

Morning all. 🙂 6.4 here.

Nothing much to report here. Hubby’s off to Spain at end of month but doesn’t seem interested in organizing anything atm, so looks like it’s down to me (the pay-off is 10 days’ peace n quiet for me while he’s away 😉).

Ugh, drizzly n grey here. We want sunshine!

Morning all, 7.3 here. I blame last night’s Pizza. Though it was just a Waitrose Margarita I've had many times before. I dipped to the 5s during the small hours, so why does Pizza cause a ferocious dawn rise, is there a secret ingredient they add in?

Morning all.
6.8 on waking but that was after a 3.4 at 4am (Libre reading, so probably nearer 4.4 if I could have been bothered to bodge a finger and double check) 2 JBs down the hatch and straight back to sleep for me. Probably a combination of filling the muck trailer and trimming horses hooves responsible for the low. My back is very stiff this morning! I need to factor in a long walk today to loosen it off, but got quite a lot of jobs that need doing including a trip to the supermarket and feed store, so we shall see.
Libre sensor change in 8 hours but applied new one before bed last night so I am all set for that. Damp and overcast again today. Could do with more of that glorious sunshine from Tues again. Hope everyone has as good a day as they can manage..... or even better if possible :D

7.4 today and a very odd start. Got up, stumbled to my left side and nearly fell over. Found it difficult to walk in a straight line. Also feeling nauseous but have to take my grandson to school this morning, most peculiar. No temperature. Today was supposed to be really busy but think I’d best be careful.
Have a good day all x

Morning all. 7.3 which was exactly what I went to bed on. Can’t grumble as I was naughty and unlike me I was hungry at bedtime and had a small slice of toast with peanut butter.

Not much exciting going on in Eggyland today, trip to Aldi as we’ve just been volunteered to have the farmers’ children over the weekend whilst Mum and Dad have a last hurray night out before lambing starts. So need to get some stocks in before the locusts arrive on Saturday morning. I’m also planning on tackling the ironing pile whilst watching rubbish telly, eating 85% chocolate and drinking Diet Coke. I know how to have a good time! :rofl:

I hope you all have a good time today too, and it doesn’t include shopping in a budget supermarket and watching the Apprentice and Goggle Box! 😉

5.6 for me today. 🙂

Dez

P.S. Wordle addicts try out Quordle
A new spin-off, it lets you guess 4 five-letter words at the same time. o_O

Last edited:
Morning

Joining @ColinUK with a 6.5 today

@freesia usually the last few days leading up to World Book Day you see lots of posts on Facebook with parents requiring costumes or bits and bobs to finish what they already have in a right panic but I haven't seen even one this year, very odd! What are you going (or rather at this time what have you gone!) as?

@SueEK I hope you feel better soon and try and take things easy xx

8.9 this morning

Still nackered, overslept so must be catching up on sleep still. First single figure I’ve seen since Friday though so pleased with that

Morning all. 14.2
The feeling better kinda has slowed down and just not quite getting over this chest infection. Went into town yesterday for less than an hour to get more test strips and was exhausted and hurt to breathe.
BG been creeping through the day for days. Enough is enough. I give up.
Waiting on a gp callback (well, probs nurse for triage) and half expecting to be heading to the surgery at some point. Who knows lately if they want to face to face anymore to listen to rattly chests.

@Lucyr just to be clear the <3 was for the single digit reading and not the still tried stuff 😉

Will post back if drs come up with anything interesting 😛

Morning

7.4 today, slight sore throat and tight chest, negative test, thinking it might be to do with the oven being cleaned yesterday although he did say he did not use harsh products when we mentioned my asthma when booking, was ok while he was here doing the oven.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all and it was 6.4 for me.

Waiting to get car back from the garage. Went to the shops in a nearby village yesterday. The exhaust sounded a bit growly when I set off for home. Better get that looked at I thought, whoops too late. Came to a clattering stop. Break down man managed to wire it up enough for me to drive it to the garage. By 'eck it were a noisy drive. Nevermind, could have been worse.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 7.3 which was exactly what I went to bed on. Can’t grumble as I was naughty and unlike me I was hungry at bedtime and had a small slice of toast with peanut butter.

Not much exciting going on in Eggyland today, trip to Aldi as we’ve just been volunteered to have the farmers’ children over the weekend whilst Mum and Dad have a last hurray night out before lambing starts. So need to get some stocks in before the locusts arrive on Saturday morning. I’m also planning on tackling the ironing pile whilst watching rubbish telly, eating 85% chocolate and drinking Diet Coke. I know how to have a good time! :rofl:

I hope you all have a good time today too, and it doesn’t include shopping in a budget supermarket and watching the Apprentice and Goggle Box! 😉
I highly recommend First Dates: Teens which is back on 4 - It’s so ridiculously charming.

I highly recommend First Dates: Teens which is back on 4 - It’s so ridiculously charming.
From the advert I gather they are using shared toilets? Feel sorry for them as the advert seems to be the lassie on the phone to her mate about her date and I assume it's her date that then walks in! xx

Back