Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 13.3 or 10.8 when I woke up hours ago, depends which finger you want. Lets call it good at about 12 :rofl:

Need to get sorted for the OT assessment for a shower that got rescheduled to tomorrow after we were all unwell. Got a weeks worth of housework to catch up on before tomorrow 🙄.

Will catch up on posts when I've got some bits done 🙂

Have a great day everyone.

7.1 this morning had a little lie in to 745 as I was at the eye clinic

Of course we had a lovely bright sunnny day….just what’s needed after eye drops ! Lost count of number of eye injections I’ve had now but I think it’s 8. It is improving apparently which is good.

Hope the 1st back went ok @freesia.

@rebrascora congrats on the HS
@eggyg baby Zara is very cute, lovely photos
@Grannylorraine, oh my! Looking at that contraption made me feel dizzy! I hope you were ok.
@Martin.A your ham sounds delicious.
@AndyYates welcome to the thread.
@Bexlee i feel like i've not had a holiday its been so mad busy. I had a drink made for me at morning break but didn't get chance to drink it. I've just sat down with my second drink of the day (first was with breakfast and even that was rushed). Its not good.

6.6 this morning before going shopping with daughter. Quick lunch and then out with hubby to finish paying for our "new" car, he was hoping to leave it there until tomorrow so it can be taxed on 1st of the month, but the guy wasn't impressed with that idea, so hubby drove it back to ours and put it on the drive as it is still classed as SORN, plus he needs to insure it too. So.... yours truly had to drive the other car back, complete with our dog in it! lol As I said, I'd only driven it on our estate last week, no main roads let alone the dual carriageways, but I had to tackle the lot, including my least favourite roundabout..... I managed fine, it was pretty much as if I had still been driving without the "break". It was one of our busiest roads with the busiest roundabouts, if I can tackle that, I can tackle anything. Of course driving the "new" car will be another matter - back to round the estate again to start with lol
Well it is the start of a new week and the end of the month - and tomorrow means trying my hand at cooking keto pancakes for the first time.......
Enjoy what's left of the day 🙂

Rejected from the NHS soups and shakes diet. Text from the gp saying it’s “probably because it’s Monday and they are useless”.

Morning, from my hospital bed though so I haven’t actually gone to sleep yet. BG of somewhere between 28 and 15 depending on which of the readings through the night you use. Got an out of hours GP appointment last night as my meter was just saying Hi and it isn’t usually that friendly, and was admitted. BG heading the right way now and had a lot more tests to see what’s going on.

6.4 this morning.
Dreadful day yesterday. Almost feinted when presenting to a client. Mortifyingly embarrassing. Not sure if it was anything to do with D, but felt dreadful for a couple of hours.

Congratulations to @rebrascora for you HS.
@Lucyr sorry to hear that you are in hospital- good luck. (edit for terrible predictive text on phone!)

Last edited:
Good morning everyone.

BG 4.6. Happy with that.

Yesterday was a much better day with my wife. She had calmed down a lot. We had a good day. She was still quite distant but the paranoia was mostly absent. Phew. Exhausting chasing this monster condition.

Hopefully it is not too cold out there. I need to get out for a walk.

I hope things get sorted for you LucyR.

An average is interesting. Mine over 416 days is 5.24. It gives me a very very rough idea of what my next HbA1c might be, and some overall reassurance. HbA1c guess is 30 plus an arbitary tolerance = 34. We will see soon what it really is. I was a bit lax in the evenings with my diet over Christmas and the new year so the HbA1c may be higher than my guess.

Have a good day wherever you are and whatever you do today.

Not much to do today yet. I must think of something....

7.5 after a long day yesterday. Back to work today, have a good one x
@Lucyr sorry to hear you are in hospital and hope they get to the bottom of it very soon. Hugs to you x
@Kopiert that sounds scary, hope you are ok today x
@Gwynn glad you had a better day yesterday x
@THOMASF welcome to the thread.
@rebrascora congrats on your HS yesterday x

Good morning 5.3 today
Happy St Davids day everybody

Last edited:
Good mroning!

3.8 and the alarm on the Libre didn’t go off at 4.2 I did check with a finger prick and 3.9 - 6.0 now

5.2 for me. Trying out a free ‘contour one next’. Nice piece of hardware, but strips are pricey.

Good morning. 7.1 after 2JBs but yesterday managed 100% in target all day. Not had that for a while, i hope it lasts a bit longer.

@Lucyr I hope they get to the bottom of it. Hugs to you.
@Kopiert i hope you feel better today. Sounds a scary episode.

Have a good day everyone.

Back