Group 7-day waking average?

No I must disagree. Chicken soup is delicious, especially the traditional Jewish recipe.
Which I’ll be making later today. Assuming I can pick up a boiling fowl from the butchers.

Good morning 4.1 today
that is the lowest morning reading for a while

for me a lazy day is planned, although I do have a few things to do whilst I isolate, prior to my hospital visit on Tuesday.
Did the required drive through PCR test yesterday, which I actually did as a walk through due to getting a puncture as I pulled into the hospital, then was relieved to get the all clear text from NHS in the afternoon.

@Gwynn I so hope your wife has a better day today, it must be so hard for you.

Can’t believe we’ve almost reached the end of the month already, it will soon be spring!
have a great day whatever you are doing not doing everybody. 😎

Morning

7.5 today, so a slight improvement. Yesterday I did my long run of 18km training for my 1/2 marathon. Today I am making mum’s birthday cake and then I have a 3 hr yoga session this afternoon followed by a roast dinner.

@Kopiert - ingrate on your HS
@eggyg - hope everyone enjoys the party
@Gwynn - sending you hugs.

have a good day everyone

Morning folks. 10.2.
Feeling a bunch better today. Still have a ton of mucus on my chest but its less irritated so coughing has eased a bit. 🙂
Hopefully today I can manage without a nap and get back to some sort of normal.

Going to chill and try and catch up with some gaming friends and do a lot of pew-pewing and saving the world 😛. Its my happy / escape from stuff for a few hours place 😉

@Gwynn really hope today is an easier day for you x

@Lucyr Brilliant morning reading after yesterdays disaster, I was coming to check on you if you hadn't posted. Hopefully todays non dodgy cartridge will sort it out the rest <3

Morning all... fairly bright with little wind that I can discern, but there are kite surfers I can see in the "sea glimpses" from our bedroom window.

5.3 this morning with a nice flat line following the red line from 10pm to 3 am. It was probably from not eating much of the dinner I bolussed for.. though I did consume Dextrose and stem ginger cookie + put a -25% basal on for 5 hours. Anyway I slept peacefully through it.

I adore chicken soup, but never make it as hubby hates it. However I have finally got him to appreciate a good risotto.. so that's a win! In reality he's not a fussy eater, quite the opposite.

@Gwynn... just big hugs... hope the church visit will help. Would these people be of any help? Or this organisation

@Kopiert Congrats on your HS

@eggyg have a lovely party.

Morning folks. 10.2.
Feeling a bunch better today. Still have a ton of mucus on my chest but its less irritated so coughing has eased a bit. 🙂
Hopefully today I can manage without a nap and get back to some sort of normal.

Going to chill and try and catch up with some gaming friends and do a lot of pew-pewing and saving the world 😛. Its my happy / escape from stuff for a few hours place 😉

@Gwynn really hope today is an easier day for you x

@Lucyr Brilliant morning reading after yesterdays disaster, I was coming to check on you if you hadn't posted. Hopefully todays non dodgy cartridge will sort it out the rest <3
Glad you’re feeling better. Bgs between 14-25 today so seems that maybe this virus is still causing havoc.

13:23 BS 8.9 because I got up SO late! 😳

It’s another Australian greeting of G’day Mates! 😉 But, it’s Sunday: a day off with lazy ease!🙄:rofl:😉

Gone back to reading Ian Fleming’s James Bond & bought the kindle & audible companions of Dr. No & Goldfinger. Read, & listened, to Dr. No yesterday & it was really good: Honey Childe Ryder actually turned out to be a much more interesting character in the book! 😛😎 Going to read Goldfinger today.🙂

Morning all... fairly bright with little wind that I can discern, but there are kite surfers I can see in the "sea glimpses" from our bedroom window.

5.3 this morning with a nice flat line following the red line from 10pm to 3 am. It was probably from not eating much of the dinner I bolussed for.. though I did consume Dextrose and stem ginger cookie + put a -25% basal on for 5 hours. Anyway I slept peacefully through it.

I adore chicken soup, but never make it as hubby hates it. However I have finally got him to appreciate a good risotto.. so that's a win! In reality he's not a fussy eater, quite the opposite.

@Gwynn... just big hugs... hope the church visit will help. Would these people be of any help? Or this organisation

@Kopiert Congrats on your HS

@eggyg have a lovely party.
Thank you for those links, I think they will be really useful for my OH sister who is carer for his 96 year old Mum but is unwell herself waiting for surgery so they have carers coming in but have been sent a bill for £2500 for the care for 3 months but his Mum has no property or savings and is essentially on pension credit. I don't know if they didn't apply through the proper channels but hopefully they can sort it out.

7.2 this morning, so higher than I like. Not had chance to test again yet as just had a late lunch.
Hubby and I went to look at another car at lunchtime and this one is brilliant in my eyes. so we've put a deposit down and will get things sorted (tax and insurance) over the next day or two. Happy day 🙂

Thank you for those links, I think they will be really useful for my OH sister who is carer for his 96 year old Mum but is unwell herself waiting for surgery so they have carers coming in but have been sent a bill for £2500 for the care for 3 months but his Mum has no property or savings and is essentially on pension credit. I don't know if they didn't apply through the proper channels but hopefully they can sort it out.
I used to book rooms for the CarersUK local branch and I know they gave a lot of support to carers, having meetings, days out etc. Not to mention helping them sort finances out, so definitely worth contacting your local branch if there is one.

Good morning. A 9.0 for me after high alarm going ofg 3 times in the night and a 1u correction. Should have been 2u but back to work today and didn't wany to be low.
Have a good day everyone.

BG 5.4

Things are not looking too good right now except the BG! 🙂

My visit to the church yesterday was good. I was asked to set up the sound system (which I used to do along with playing keyboard in the worship team). It was a good time. Very theraputic.

My wife will not leave the house because of the intruders. So, now she does absolutely nothing except fret about 'non existant' threats. This really is not much of a life for her or me.

Hmm the news of the escalation of Russia to nuclear weapons on alert is a bit worrying. Could all end in a very big mess.

And to cap it all.....it's raining again!!! 🙂

Last edited:
Back