Group 7-day waking average?

@Kaylz im like that with loads of e-liqs too. Stick to what I know now 😉
that's part of my issue, I don't know shop bought eliquids very well, I used to mix my own but stopped at the beginning of the pandemic as my hands couldn't take the pain so run out of the many litres I had mixed and feel like I'm a newbie to vaping again lol, I've got a mate on Facebook (through the mixing groups) that has made a litre of a favourite custard recipe of mine and he posted 200ml of it yesterday so at least I know I've something on the way that won't bother me, I can only tolerate AP at 0.1% tops in a mix and the way this liquid is bothering me it's more like 0.5% in it! 🙄 xx

that's part of my issue, I don't know shop bought eliquids very well, I used to mix my own but stopped at the beginning of the pandemic as my hands couldn't take the pain so run out of the many litres I had mixed and feel like I'm a newbie to vaping again lol, I've got a mate on Facebook (through the mixing groups) that has made a litre of a favourite custard recipe of mine and he posted 200ml of it yesterday so at least I know I've something on the way that won't bother me, I can only tolerate AP at 0.1% tops in a mix and the way this liquid is bothering me it's more like 0.5% in it! 🙄 xx
You shove custard in your vape?!
Birds Original or do you whip up a proper one from scratch? :rofl:

Hi all,

6.2 today.

Feeling a bit down about diabetes today so might be a bit quiet on here.

Have a good day everyone
When you want, if you want, we’re here to listen and support.

I’m feeling fine.
Bored with the inability to go out but fine.
Oddly my piercing is sore today and bled a tiny bit when cleaning it but not enough to warrant a trip to either the piercing studio or the doctor.
And thank you for the well wishes.

I’m thankful for the double vaccine and booster that’s for sure.

@MeeTooTeeTwo congrats on the HS
@ColinUK i hope your symptoms stay mild
@Pattidevans sorry you're still testing positive. Hopefully not for much longer
@sg295 we have all had those days. Rant or moan on here if you need to, we're here to listen.

Just to let you lovely lot on this thread know, I’m taking a break from the forum: it’s not such a friendly place anymore other than on this thread; I’ve had all I can take at the moment of people jumping down my throat when I post things elsewhere! I don’t know when I’ll be back but, I’m doing ok & just need a break! :(

Just to let you lovely lot on this thread know, I’m taking a break from the forum: it’s not such a friendly place anymore other than on this thread; I’ve had all I can take at the moment of people jumping down my throat when I post things elsewhere! I don’t know when I’ll be back but, I’m doing ok & just need a break! :(
I will miss you whilst you are gone @Lanny <3 I always find your posts so interesting and entertaining 🙂 I'm sorry that you have been made to feel unwelcome by some, that is not what this forum is about :( Take care, and please come back when you are ready {{{HUGS}}}

13.2 this morning. Not sure why but it feels my pancreas is being more random lately.

Appt with the nurse at the GPs was fairly useful yesterday. Someone from my hospital clinic was there too. We stopped the ozempic as it doesn’t make any difference for me, and they as didn’t have any other suggestions of what to try, she will write to the people I’ve seen at the hospital to ask if I can get in any sooner than my next checkup. A statin was suggested but I said I’m not trying anything with side effects till I’m feeling better from the headaches.

Good morning 4.2 today

hope we all are safe in the looming storm
Its supposed to be a “normal“ work day for me

take care everybody

No true FBG this a.m. - not only did I eat a baby belle at 0300 - but nipped out at 05.45 to feed pony/empty dog, collect forgotten garden chairs before pricking finger. 6.7 for what it worth. Stay safe everyone.

Good morning everyone. Oddly seems less windy out there right now. Lull before...

BG very low this morning at 4.3. Strange.

Blood Pressure interesting. I had considered my slightly elevated BP might be due to two possibilities. 1. Not enough fluids during the day or, 2. Recent take up of plant sterols (natural statins). So, having increased fluids a little and having stopped the plant sterols my BP is consistently ok now (after a couple of settling days after stopping the plant sterols). I think I may have read somewhere that statins can cause slightly raised BP, so it was worth inverstigating. Early days though so it could all be just coincidence or some other factor I've not considered.

If it's not stormy here I may venture out to get some food. A very quick trip out. But if the storm picks I will stay indoors and keep safe.

App update yesterday took all day but was good, useful and kept me interested. Unfortunately that leaves me with little to do today....hmmmm

Have a great day today whatever you get up to

Sorry to hear you feel the need to have a break Lanny. We need to keep being as kind as we can to each other. Life is tough and getting tougher so the kinder we are to each other, the better.

Last edited:
Morning all. 6.8 today.

Snuck down without waking the grandchildren, I might get a wee bit peace to get my breakfast before they all start needing fed! Also baby Zara will be here at 8.30. A full and hectic day ahead and it’s looking highly unlikely that we will be able to run/walk/play some of their energy off outside! Don’t think it’s going to be so bad wind wise as down south but forecast sleet/rain all day, and cold. Take care out there everyone.

@Lanny sorry you feel you have to leave us. There is an “ignore” facility you can use which is very helpful. Come back soon, we’ll all still be here.

Stay safe folks ( and be kind) and I’ll see you all tomorrow. 🙂

Sorry to hear this!

Good morning. 4.8 for me.

@Lanny, sorry you feel you need to take a break. I shall miss your posts. We all need to be kind to each other and i hope you'll be back very soon.

Be safe today everybody. If you have to go out, take care. Our school is still open so i'm off. Catch up later xx

Back