Group 7-day waking average?

9.3 for me today which is much better. even though I did do a correction in the evening. it did go also go down further over night was 6.2 at 4 in morning. but I think this morning I just discovered the reason why I;ve been running high.

07:54 BS 8.5 Ok. Not as low yesterday & it’ll back to normal bolus now! 🙄🙂 In fact cycle is almost done so, in liu of that I’m sticking tresiba back up at lunchtime today as it takes effect in a couple of days time I’ll need it: gotten the hang of the slow changing tresiba now; says I until there’s egg on my face!o_O:rofl:😉

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Dudley started to hit around 14:15 yesterday & is still wailing outside! Eunice was forecast, on yesterday’s after 1pm news weather, to hit tomorrow in the south west, for a change, with blizzards for NI & Scotland SOOOHHHHHH, we’re still, those of us “up north” are getting the worse of it! 😱🙄😉

I just hope there’s no storms when going out to a face to face diabetic review at the Causeway Hospital next Thursday? Two Hands Together Pleading emoji!

7.7 on the left 8.6 on the right, I choose the left and no idea why so high. Been nuts at work, back to over 100 dictations etc etc but finished now until next week. Shopping, washing and cleaning today - I know how to live it up lol. Have a good day all x

no trains here & in Scotland!
There were still trains running further up North in Scotland, Aberdeen-Inverness etc xx

And here's one I produced earlier! :D
1645087537422.png

Dez

Morning

11.8 here

Hoping the eliquid ordered on Monday will arrive today as can't stop coughing with the one I'm vaping just now which is really starting to hurt my throat, it has AP in which I seem to be sensitive to and the others I have here also contain it 🙄 xx

Morning, 8.4 here. Had a really bad headache day yesterday, it’s proving such a struggle to get back to work (on a pc all day). Didn’t really get any sleep either.

Ah well, going to try taking a couple of breaks today, one fairly long as I have a diabetes appointment. I didn’t make it and it’s with someone I’ve not seen before so not entirely sure who it is / what will happen in it.

6.3 for me. And a positive covid test yesterday.
Feel pretty much fine though tbh.

Morning everyone 🙂
FB_IMG_1645082687610.jpg
This morning at 7:19 BG was 7.3. 11.0u tresiba done.

Yesterday morning at 7:08 BG was 11.5. 11.0u tresiba done.

Hope everyone has a lovely day today 🙂

Morning

7.9 for me so a bit of improvement. Managed a run yesterday evening with the group which was not too bad, but I don't think the wind was as bad here as some places.

@MeeTooTeeTwo - congrats on your HS

@ColinUK - sorry to hear you have tested positive, hope your symptoms stay mild.

Good morning everyone.

It looked quite sunny at 8am so I ventured out. Gee, it was very cold, very blustery. I only managed 47 minutes on the beach. Exhausted now.

BG 5.0 on the nose (so to speak)

Just completed a minor update to the App. Keeps me interested and busy.

I might do some tiny chocolate Easter eggs for my daughters daughter for when they next come visiting.

Have a great day of peace between the storms. Hmmm

Morning all. Currently a mild breeze and sun with patchy cloud here in Cornwall. Gale force winds of 80mph forecast for tomorrow at 7am.

7.8 at 8:30 am though at 5 am it was 6.1... up to 8.8 now, so I think a correction may be on the cards soon.

Day 5 Covid test still showing positive, but I think the worst is over and it wasn't that bad! @ColinUK, sorry to hear of your positive test, hope the syptoms will be mild. We've all lived in fear of the thing for so long, thank heavens that the Govt did one thing right i.e. ensured the vaccinations and boosters were on offer, so that our fears aren't realised.

@Lucyr - sending hugs. So sorry your problems aren't over.

@MeeTooTeeTwo congratulations on your HS!

@khskel break a leg!

Sorry to hear that you’ve still got Covid @Pattidevans and sorry to hear about your positive test @ColinUK

80mph winds expected here tomorrow as well - I’m going to visit a friend who lives on a boat tomorrow as well 😱

Good morning! I was at 6'3 when I woke up.
Tonight I plan to go to a nice bar with a friend. They have great cocktails, I don't usually miss sugary drinks but when I go out I feel quite limited in my drink choices. Usually just soda+cordial or diet coke. I'll probably get one of those and look jealously at every fancy fruity cocktail around :D

Morning 🙂 7.5 for me (yes meter was correct)

Had a spikey day yesterday (with and without food) but felt pretty crappy and ended up back in bed for the afternoon. Feeling okay today, just sore arm and a wee bit sleepy 🙂

@Kaylz im like that with loads of e-liqs too. Stick to what I know now 😉
@ColinUK fingers crossed you stay feeling good
@Pattidevans hope you continue to improve
@Lucyr sorry the headaches are still kicking your butt :(
@MeeTooTeeTwo YaY on the HS

6.8 this morning, must have been the oatcake I nibbled on at silly o'clock in the morning during yet another disrupted night - it has to get better soon!
Have a good day, though half of it has gone by already

Back