Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.

BG 4.8

Blood pressure ok

Nothing to do today, ahh, go fetch some meds for my eyes after the GP cocked up the prescription. And... look after my wife, make sure everything is as stress free for her as possible.

Have a great day today

Morning all. 4.7 and has been since 1am with alarms going off all night and no amount of glucose bringing it up. Hopefully it will go up in time for work.

The last few days have been odd, low in the morning going to double figures by the time i get to work, staying in the 9s and 10s all day until i get home when it drops again. Stress maybe????

Windy here atm. Stay safe and have a good day.

Morning all, 5.9 here. An indoor day sorting my filing, I think. I'd no idea the original Wordle site was still going, @eggyg , I've got mine saved on my home screen, and it just took me to the NYT site automatically the other day.

Morning all. 5.6, a nice change after the last couple of days. In fact I struggled keeping my numbers up yesterday! I was munching Kendal Mint Cake at 11.20pm last night after a stubborn 5.2 dropped to 4.8 even after a bedtime snack. Looking at the graph it hardly budged my BGs and I’ve wiggled along the bottom all night like one of @rebrascora fizzy wiggly worms!

Think after a quick trip to Aldi to top up the cupboards for the farmers’ children coming tomorrow, I’ll be mostly hunkering down hiding from Dudley! He’s here already, just warming up for his big performance later this afternoon. BBC weather website is definitely undermining him, and says it’s just a fresh breeze at the moment! I’ve already picked my potted Christmas tree up twice since I got up!

Have a good day, batten down the hatches and fill your pockets with rocks, if you do have to venture out! 🙂

Morning all, 5.9 here. An indoor day sorting my filing, I think. I'd no idea the original Wordle site was still going, @eggyg , I've got mine saved on my home screen, and it just took me to the NYT site automatically the other day.
Same here, saved on my iPad. Daughter said she just kept refreshing the page she originally started it on. She’s changed it now so fingers crossed we all get the same word today. It was confusing the heck out of us all yesterday! Eldest daughter woke me up at 6.45 with her results! I wait until after breakfast, can’t concentrate when I’m hungry.

10.7 looks like I might need to do a background test at some point. However I in know a correction did work last night because I woke up and I was in range. I changed cartridge today. I don't when ill be available to a background test.

I had moved about a bit before testing though

4.9 For me this morning. 🙂
I’ll be mostly hunkering down hiding from Dudley! He’s here already, just warming up for his big performance later this afternoon.
I just imagine Lenny Henry saying "Storm Dudley" and it doesn't sound so bad! :D

Stay safe and well everyone, wherever you are.

Dez

Good morning - Same as @Sitosea with 5.8

Morning

8.2 today xx

Bonjour mes amis!
6.3 today for me.

7.3 at 4am, 7.5 at half 8. Feeling pretty alright, taken painkillers to prevent headaches when i start work but didnt wake with a terrible head as i have lately.

Discovered last night that my passport expires in May so planning a trip into town later to get a new photo done. Meanwhile the sun's just broken through so hopefully things aren't going to be as bad as it looked earlier.
I got mine done at Timpsons recently. It was so hassle free, they just give you a code to enter on the online Passport form, no uploading or anything needed. I got my new passport in 5 working days.
*I don’t have shares in Timpsons, and I’m sure other photo companies do the same. It’s just that our local branch is always really helpful whatever you’ve gone in there for.

Morning

a huge 10 for me today, I know I am still eating way to many carbs. Hope you all stay safe from Storm Dudley.

Have a good day everyone.

A naughty 3.5 for me this morning and that was after 2JBs for a 3.0 at 5.30am.... both Libre readings. If I could have been bothered to finger prick, I am pretty sure neither were actual hypos as Libre always exaggerates 🙄. First one might have been 3.8 at a push but not overly concerned at that. The important thing is that I woke up and treated it. Obviously I need to dial back the Levemir by half a unit tonight or maybe more depending upon what I get up to today. Should have been trimming MeMe's hooves.... the last of the 4 today but not in the mud, wind and rain thankyou!

I have retinal screening tomorrow morning at 8.45am so it will be an early start to walk along there in plenty of time.

Stay safe everyone in this wild weather.

Back