Group 7-day waking average?

Nasty wet and rainy here too!

9.7 at 9 am, not surprising really and I did sleep for 11 hours which is good. Feel a bit more lively today - I must be as I am actually contemplating tackling a pile of ironing that I have been putting off since last Wednesday.... when I can be bothered to get dressed LOL! Already had Test and Trace on the phone who wanted to know where I have been for the last week, but not who I have been with.

@Elenka_HM thank you very much for your very concise explanation! I felt it was rude to ask back in the 1960s. Plus I was very impressed with some of my friends' very long christian names such as "Maria de las Nieves" (Maria of the Snows).

@freesia - hope you are less tired today and generally better than you were.

@Martin.A regarding the possibility of Anaemia - have they tested you for B12 deficiency? If they have can you get a number off them?

@gll - love the tale of the snap game!

Stay well and dry everyone.

@Pattidevans you are very welcome! It's cool to see that people are interested in learning 🙂 And yeah, there are sooo many combinations of double names, specially with Maria, Jose or Juan (our Mary, Joseph and Johns).

Hope your Covid is not too bad and ends soon. Take care xx

Thanks for the suggestion. My results do show my B12 level to be abnormal, but it's because it's high not low. The borderline anaemia was because of my red blood cell count and haematocrit.

Martin
Oh, I just wondered as I have pernicious anaemia but it took a fair time before they thought my B12 was low enough to treat. I feel much better now it is treated with injections every 8 weeks.

Made it to the morning cafe thread, just in time to beat the afternoon bistro rush.
3 coffees last night, an ill-judged late night whipped cream snack. What did I expect?
Crawled back down to a level 6.9 in the morning.

A break in the weather today, use it or lose it

View attachment 20099
Made it to the morning cafe thread, just in time to beat the afternoon bistro rush.
Reminds me of a Bristow cartoon in the London Evening Standard (about 1970ish) where he over sleeps and says something to the effect Oh no its the late brigade then says Holy Mackerel, it's the Christmas shopping crew.

Someone just said to me 'I wish they wouldn’t give them names, it just encourages them!'
Next one's called "Dudley". Let's hope he lives up to the first half of his name. 😛

Ooooh! Just got wordle in 3!
I got in three today in about two minutes. Unlike yesterday’s all morning job!
Youngest daughter was very annoyed today as she didn’t get it as she’d never heard the word before. I said what? You’ve never heard the word aroma ( I’m assuming everyone has done it now), she said what? She had a different word! Agora. Apparently there was two words today depending on which website you were using. The rest of the family use NY Times, she was still using the original. Very sneaky. She’s livid as she’s lost her streak.

Morning everyone. 8.4 :D Actually pleasantly surprised with that.

Booster was yesterday afternoon and while I don't feel dire, I don't feel awesome either. Will just chill out today mainly. I do need to go look after the little cheat...I mean my adorable little great nephew for a couple of hours later on (we will stick to jigsaws I think).

Another medication shuffle was put in place yesterday so we will see how successful that is. Wont really make any assumptions of effectiveness until booster stuff has cleared my system.

Have a great day peeps 🙂

Morning all and 7.9 today. Am way behind on reading posts so will catch up later. Have a good day x

Morning all,

5.7 for me today!

That was with a finger prick today though. My libre has started reading a bit low and logging a couple of random hypos that I haven't had but it has been working it’s way loose since the grading on Sunday so I wonder if that could be to blame?

I’m going to try holding out until the weekend at least to see if it sorts itself out and if not, I’ll have more time to replace it - too busy this week!

Have a good day all 🙂

Good morning 6.8 today

think we’re in for a wet & windy day today
stay safe everybody

Morning all. Still in the double figures. :( Rubbish day yesterday too. Been very stressed since Mum passed but at least I can now stay in the bungalow and won't be on the streets! Why it took so long to make a decision I'll never know. Been feeling a bit iffy all year, culminated in not feeling great yesterday. I'm used to arm and chest stuff but my jaw wouldn't stop aching and was scaring me so called doc and he said go hospital and get checked out so did but I only stayed four hours, when it went from 3 hour wait to 4 hour wait and then later to a 7 hour wait I gave up and didn't wait for the ecg and bloods. I just need to get this damned weight off and get my bs down again. Famous last words.🙄

Have a good day all. Wild and windy out there. 🙂

Back