Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

8.2 for me, despair that my numbers will ever see the 5s and 6s again. Anyway off soon for my London Winter Run for Cancer Research UK.

@mage 1 - congrats on your HS today.

have a good day everyone
Good luck on your run!

Good morning Sunday 5.4 today,
is it just me that wakes up early on a day I don’t need to :rofl:

hope yesterday you had a great birthday @rebrascora
and everyone has a great day whatever we’re doing today
I spent yesterday starting some clearing out of our garage (more of the same today)
No, I’m always up by 5/6 with absolutely no need to, but then struggle when I do need to be up

Don't really have a waking as I slept yesterday late afternoon until midnight (was a rough day).
Last nights one was 6.9. 12 ish at the time I should have been waking up :rofl:
I made a terribly long ranty thread about it all and a bunch of other stuff.

Anyway Good morning everyone 🙂
well done @mage 1 and @everydayupsanddowns on the HS :D
Best of luck today @Grannylorraine
Big squishy hugs to @Lucyr easier said than done but try not to worry too much.

Going to try and nap for an hour and hopefully will catch some of you on zoom later x

8 today which isn't bad I went to bed at 9.1 im discover im much more comfortable going to bed at 9 then I am a 6.

Morning all. Had a lie in! 6.9 on waking, 7.9 when I eventually shifted myself out of bed. Full English cooking as we speak. Then a lazy day, reading and watching the birds. Rain set for all day.

Have a great day. 🙂
Congratulations @mage 1 and @everydayupsanddowns on the HSs. 🙂
Good luck @Grannylorraine, you’re a braver woman than me, I struggle running a bath! 😉

Morning

Another improvement with an 8.4 today

Well the final of The Masked Singer last night, really wanted Robobunny to win but never mind, at least I was right since I called it as Mark from the beginning! lol xx

Morning all. 6.0 for me this morning and quite happy with that.

Might wander down to the route @Grannylorraine will be speeding along today and see if I can spot her.

I’m expecting a female version of a mashup between Speedy Gonzales and Road Runner to pass by in a blur at some point!

After a strange blip of over six yesterday, today was 5.4.

Morning all... the country is drowning!

6.7 here, which I am happy with, after having to change yet another duff pod at midnight cos I could’t get BGs down from mid 20s. The cannula was all bent when I took it off. Dunno abut this Omnipod.

The wild boar goulash was delicious and the meat was very tender! Pity about the BGs afterwards, due to the pod.

Congratulations to @mage 1 and @everydayupsanddowns well done on the HSs

Good luck @Grannylorraine

@Lucyr i do hope you can get to the bottom of all this soon and get the right treatment.

A customer service story

Yesterday I took my car to Ubeda to recharge the battery. MIssy was in the back. I needed to go to Ubeda where is a large Carrefour as I needed a new computer mouse and some food. I always check my levels before driving and I was well over my driving limit. I was OK whilst shopping but then became somewhat wobbly. I knew that it was a a hypo onset and so had some quick acting carbs but then became increasingly unwell. Luckily I was in the aisle with lots of biscuits and such so I grabbed a pack and started to eat. A young assistant noticed and asked if I was unwell. I explained the circumstances and said that I would pay for the biscuits at the check-out. She said that it was not important as my health was her concern. She got me a chair and sat me down. When I was a little recovered she took me to the check-outs of which there were 20 or so and took me to the front of the queue explaining why. I was then taken to my car and I was offered a driver to take me home with another car to follow to bring my driver back to the store. I declined the offer on my promise that I would not depart until I was feeling better.

There is customer service and there is much more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
7.4 for me this morning on my 3rd Diaversary. Happy enough with that as I managed to get through the night without any corrections or JBs and a reasonably straight horizontal line on my graph after dialing my Levemir back 2 units to account for our walk yesterday afternoon. I also managed a "Unicorn Day" for my birthday yesterday (many thanks for all the good wishes folks) despite treating myself to a couple of milk choccies last night.... suitably bolused for of course.

Congrats to @mage 1 and @everydayupsanddowns on attaining the nominated optimum waking reading. Gold stars awarded.

Good luck to @Grannylorraine with your run.... You are a star!

@Lucyr Sending (((HUGS)))

@Michael12421 Really impressed that you got such fantastic support from the shop staff, but sorry to hear that you had a nasty hypo like that and waking on a rather lowish reading this morning too is a bit of a worry. Hope you are OK today. Please take it easy.

Seem to be on a roll with luck.... I got Wordle in 3 this morning... not that I am bragging or anything! 😉

5.5 today. A filthy night of heavy ran, blowing sideways in sheets. Woke at 5.20 and went back to bed for half an hour...waking again at 10.45...thank God Wolf has a good strong sphincter. Peachy, doubtless glad to be in, or maybe dropping a hint about not going out, was grateful but not indignant about the late breakfast. The pond is lapping over its edges - if it doesn't stop raining soon I fear the gold fish will be migrating down hill to the Teifi. Stay warm and dry everyone and have a relaxing Sunday. I am planning a raid on the Lampeter food shops as the veggie box is down to one rather limp bunch of celery.

Back