Group 7-day waking average?

Well, I have just rubbed two Bergenia leaves together, and @ColinUK is right, they do squeak.
You just reminded me so have just nipped out to do this. I hope my neighbours weren’t looking out their bedroom window!
Yes, they squeak, but not as squeaky as I’d hoped, I ripped the leaves trying to make it louder! What on earth has my life come to? :rofl:

Attachments

• 5F810E07-EE7F-4485-B081-E91C580F7AFA.jpeg
    5F810E07-EE7F-4485-B081-E91C580F7AFA.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 6
You just reminded me so have just nipped out to do this. I hope my neighbours weren’t looking out their bedroom window!
Yes, they squeak, but not as squeaky as I’d hoped, I ripped the leaves trying to make it louder! What on earth has my life come to? :rofl:
Mine were quite loud, but more Irritating Great Tit than Pig squeal, I thought.

@rebrascora hope you have had a lovely birthday xx

Good morning Sunday 5.4 today,
is it just me that wakes up early on a day I don’t need to :rofl:

hope yesterday you had a great birthday @rebrascora
and everyone has a great day whatever we’re doing today
I spent yesterday starting some clearing out of our garage (more of the same today)

Morning

8.2 for me, despair that my numbers will ever see the 5s and 6s again. Anyway off soon for my London Winter Run for Cancer Research UK.

@mage 1 - congrats on your HS today.

have a good day everyone

Morning

8.2 for me, despair that my numbers will ever see the 5s and 6s again. Anyway off soon for my London Winter Run for Cancer Research UK.

@mage 1 - congrats on your HS today.

have a good day everyone
Enjoy the run!

Hello everyone.

5.2 for me this morning. Kerching!

Looking forward to catching up with folks later with the virtual forum meet on Zoom 🙂

11 this morning

I’ve been fairly stressed over the brain stuff this weekend and not really paid much attention to diabetes. Will try and get back into a good bg range today as high bgs just make you feel worse.

Back