Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.

Day off jabbing yesterday. Just couldn’t be bothered with it tbh.
This morning 5.3 - so near and yet so far!
I'm going to have fasting bloods done on Friday haven't been diagnosed yet with diabetes but my blood sugars on waking this morning were 9 . I am going to gp for bloods as I've had two episodes of low blood sugars in past few days. Is 9 high

Good morning all. A so close 5.1! It’s like getting four numbers on the lottery, might as well have been a mile away. 😉

Big shop today. :( And like @ColinUK I’ve had a very restless night and woke with a banging headache, no running of noses though, I’ll be using the trolley like a Zimmer frame as I feel so tired. Feet up this afternoon.

Made my first bread yesterday with the bread maker. Started with a small basic white loaf. Quite impressed. Worked out the carbs to be 16 grms per slice, that’s a thin slice, I just hope my knife doesn’t slip whilst I’m cutting some for my breakfast! 😉 Next one will be a flavoured one, I’m thinking either goats cheese and caramelised onion or rosemary and garlic. And I need to make a granary one for Mr Eggy, he doesn’t like to eat too much white bread, whereas I can’t eat seeded, granary or fibrous bread. We’re like the Jack Sprat and his wife of the baked goods world!:rofl:

Have a good ‘un. 🙂

Attachments

• 2B812FE7-A185-4087-B7DB-297ABAC10449.jpeg
    2B812FE7-A185-4087-B7DB-297ABAC10449.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1
Just back and had an absolutely brill night thanks. Mick's voice is as good as ever, if not better and he really knows how to throw a party! Band were all exceptionally talented musicians, particularly the guys on sax and keyboards. Just Wow!
Weird being in close proximity to so many people and I have to say I wasn't at all comfortable with it but once the gig started we got carried away on the music, that helped. By the end we were up on our feet dancing and singing despite masks and then I just caught a sneaky hypo on the Libre as we were queueing to get out. Libre said 3.5 but finger prick was 4.3 so a quick JB and we didn't get stranded for an hour waiting to drive home. 5 on the nose as we got back to the car so had another JB to drive home. Great night long overdue!!
Sounds fab Barbara.Glad hypo was averted, it must have been all that excitement! Did he sing the people of the UK’s new theme song? “ Money’s too tight to mention”.:confused:

Another nice round 5 point nowt for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good morning all. A so close 5.1! It’s like getting four numbers on the lottery, might as well have been a mile away. 😉
I hope you all realise a 5 point anything will be a triple rollover hs for me... :rofl::rofl:

Hope your headache chills out x

I'm going to have fasting bloods done on Friday haven't been diagnosed yet with diabetes but my blood sugars on waking this morning were 9 . I am going to gp for bloods as I've had two episodes of low blood sugars in past few days. Is 9 high
Yes 9 is quite high for an FBG. It does look like you could be diabetic. Good luck at the GPs.

Morning

11.8 today, hopefully now the pain in my lower back is easing and the fact my contraceptive injection was done yesterday means things will settle back down again, right thigh is very tender today though after doing my contraceptive at tea time last night

Lost the right nose pad off my glasses last night, did find it but sadly the screw wasn't still in it and can't find it at all :( Bruce spieling about getting a new pair! I'll be getting a blooming repair kit, I used to have a pair that didn't have nose pads, think I'll get that style again when I do get new glasses xx

Good morning.
My ears are still ringing but had a fabulous sleep and woke up to see a gently descending graph and a very respectable 5.0 this morning.

And yes, @eggyg We all bopped along to "Money's too tight to mention"

Morning all.. looks like quite a nice day.

10 at 08.20. I really don’t know what’s going on... unless it was the extravagant lunch on Monday and the shepherd’s pie last night... but the last two days I am down to 41% TIR. Bloody annoying as we are eating out tonight.

@ColinUK take care, keep warm, have a hot toddy and look after yourself.

@rebrascora so glad you had a nice time. I thought Simply Red had split up. A while back a DJ announced on our local radio station “Simply Red are splitting up, pity they got together in the first place”. It stuck in my mind because I was furious at him. I love them.

Morning all,

6.1 and slowly rising this morning.

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet for a few days, have been super busy and diabetes has been wearing me down a fair bit so would be grateful for a chat from anyone who is available and willing please!

Have a good day 🙂

Morning all,

6.1 and slowly rising this morning.

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet for a few days, have been super busy and diabetes has been wearing me down a fair bit so would be grateful for a chat from anyone who is available and willing please!

Have a good day 🙂
Post what’s bothering you here if you feel able. That way you can get support from lots of us.

Morning All

Another one one the 6.9 step today, back ache is easing off, so going to try a run today.

@ColinUK - sorry to hear you are not feeling well, please LFT came back negative

@rebrascora - sounds like you had a fab time, glad you enjoyed it

@eggyg - bread looks lovely, feeling just a little bit envious looking at it.

Have a good day everyone.

Cycling through a temperature and back to freezing so clearly ain’t entirely right.

I’ve whizzed up an avocado chocolate mousse as a treat for later. First time I’ve done it and licking the spoon was a delight!

Back