Group 7-day waking average?

6.1 again this morning - just about still "morning" as somehow I managed to sleep most of it away .... whoops .... guess I must have needed it. Mind you I did take a paracetamol late last night and those beggars always knock me out!
Have a good day (what is left of it by now!!!) 😱

The wind can cause absolute havoc, a few years ago our small polytunnel at the allotment ended up 10 plots away, had managed to go up and over hedges and fences. It must have looked impressive in action.
I felt sorry for the person whose whole roof had ended up in the road, those on either side were still there.
I’ve put out an appeal on FB to try and find it. Just a slightly tongue in cheek post with the accompanying photo. :rofl:

Attachments

• 93368172-B487-4DDA-A426-A5EE130C1032.jpeg
    93368172-B487-4DDA-A426-A5EE130C1032.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 20
Hope you all survived Malik, I have sad news.:( The pizza oven is now naked! Just been out to fill the bird feeders ready for The Big Garden Bird Watch which I’m doing at 10am, and noticed his bare state, looked high and low for his cover, neighbour’s gardens, field behind us. No luck. What’s so annoying is that it’s the most difficult thing to put on and off, but Malik was obviously very persuasive!😡
That reminded me of my neighbour Peri, in Spain, standing on our doorstep after a big storm with a pair of men’s pants on the end of a stick: “Are these yours?” I couldn’t stop laughing. He didn’t see the funny side, it was a neighbourly gesture as far as he was concerned. :rofl:😛:D

Good morning to you all.

Both eyes much better. It's nice not having them fighting each other. That made seeing anything much harder and gave me headaches for years!

BG is just not playing fair, still teasing..... 5.1

Yesterday I got out for a walk on the beach it was soooo good. Today I may just go for a short walk to the shops and back but it is very very windy out there. It is amzing how unfit I became with just approx 2 weeks doing no exercise whilst self isolating & the op.

Made Beef Teryaki with carrots and cauliflower for tea yesterday. Did the carrots and cauli in the Ninja Foodi. Incredible, carrots cooked in 2 minutes hi pressure. Cauli slightly over cooked in one minute hi pressure. Overall, with 'getting up to pressure twice' veggies took about 15 minutes. Not bad AND they tasted the best I have ever eaten.my wife also really liked it. Now that is the true test! 🙂

Today...nothing to do. I must think of something....

7.9 today and must run. Have a good day x

Good morning 7.1 today

willl see if I can get my HbA1c results over the phone today
can’t believe it’s the end of the month already !

Happy Monday Everybody 😎

Morning all. 7.6! Was 7.7 at bed and my line hasn’t moved. I must have injected water last night. :confused:

Baby club today. Our last full week. Just the usual. Play, walk, lunch, play, nap/ walk, play, go home. Nap ( me and Mr Eggy)! :rofl:

Have a happy Monday, hope it’s not too stormy where you are. Storm Corrie has left us, it started at 7.30pm and finished at 8 and we had Gail Platt force winds! Boom boom! 😉

Crimea was lovely and Florence sends everyone her regards!

Cinema was good too 🙂
Saw Metropolis - yup the Fritz Lang silent film. Live piano accompaniment.
Never seen it before and my lord it’s good. Obviously there are some moments where modern audiences laugh at the acting style but we all agreed that it must have been mind blowing when released.
Afterwards a lovely walk in a very cold London Town along the river and generally meandering before Five Guys for a bite to eat.

Cake was homemade and low carb. BG was well behaved in the main yesterday with a post meal score of 6.7
Was 6.0 when I retired to my bedchamber.

Woke at 4am and it was 6.9
Dozed until 6:45 when it was 7.4
Just checked right now and I’m at 6.9 again so I think I’ll claim a 6.9 for today.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. It truly is appreciated.

xx

Morning everybody. 8.6 after an overnight correction. Back in work this morning so i'll catch up later. Have a good day.

Morning all, 5.2 here! Slightly contrived, I forgot to alter my Libre low alarm back from 5.5, which I’d set for our walk, and was slightly annoyed when it woke me up at midnight. But looking at the speed I was dropping, I had a precautionary jellybaby, and headed off a hypo.

Good morning, 6.1 for third morning in a row - not complaining! Not had a good night, but no point trying to snooze now as expect daughter will pick me up around 9.00am for shopping - but this is what happens when you sleep half the day away yesterday - ho hum! I'll be ready for a nap this afternoon and dinner will be something quick and easy.
Last day of the month and it looks like we are being blown into February with the way the wind has got up - 21mph at present, that should get me moving faster lol :rofl:
Have an enjoyable day.

Good morning everyone
FB_IMG_1643615754995.jpg
at 7:40 BG 8.6 and within target of 6mmol-10mmol 🙂. 11.0u tresiba done.

Hope everyone has a great day! 🙂 X

9.2 but I think I know why I worked yesterday so I took a unit of my evening livermir and then I did end up eating some herribos at around 11pm and then later on in the night a chocolate biscuit. the harriboos were needed the chocolate biscuit the may not have been but at least its bellow 10pm

@Robin contrived or not, it’s still a HS! Congrats!

Good morning. Not sure I dare tell you : 5.2 again. Does anyone else overheat at night? For the past few weeks I have been overheating and sweating soon after going to bed so that I have to lie with no bedclothes on until I cool down - maybe 10 minutes - maybe an hour. Bedroom air temperature about 14'. Last night it went on all night couldn't sleep until 3 when I opened the window to let in the gale - still quite hot and sweaty this a.m. Don't feel ill - more like a prolonged menopausal hot flush - except all that finished some 25 years ago.

Back