Group 7-day waking average?

After a bit of a lie in I woke to a 4.2.

Happy to report I'm back to my normal (for me) 8.4. Body has chilled out with its 3 day tantrum :D

Learned 2 new alexa commands yesterday so for all you alexa owners -
"alexa - nobody likes you" and "alexa - I see a little silhouetteo of a man"
Have fun with those 😉

Have an awesome day whatever your plans 🙂

Morning

Late today as was on the phone to Bruce and then the chemist, something is missing from my prescription that Bruce is picking up today but will be a surprise what as she said sensor strip thingies so it'll be either my Libre's or Contour Next strips, some are there just not the full amount, great when you speak to someone that knows everyone though as asked if there was anything for Yvonne as she'd had a text but as far as she was aware she wasn't due anything and she came back with no nothing for mum lol, Bruce didn't see a Dr only spoke to one on the phone who prescribed steroid cream and stronger antihistamines so he's getting them today hence the pick up for everyone else

Anyway a rotten 11.2 but after 1.5 hours sleep it isn't surprising, the wind has been wild all night and blowing the closey door open and smacking it off the wall, it even got Bubbles up while I was through the house earlier! xx

Morning all!

6.3 an hour after rising (forgot to scan earlier) though there was a nasty hump to 9.3 during the night, so I guess I’d better readjust basals again as it’s looking like a pattern forming.

Today will be spent chasing prescriptions. Boots should have 50 test strips for me as per the script I took in yesterday... but according to an email from the Nurse she has sent a script for another 200 over to Sainsbury’s who say they cannot get them, so I’ll have to get the script and take that to Boots too! Argh...

No news from Gwynn or Kopiert?

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all.
7.6 for me the first time I woke up and jabbed my Levemir with a lovely straight horizontal line overnight so the extra half unit of Levemir last night was a good decision. Woke up 2 hours later on 4.2 so the morning Levemir got to work quite quickly with no resistance from our friend Dawn. 1unit of Fiasp and no great delay for breakfast this morning.
Managed another whole day in range yesterday but TIR stats are still stuck on 95% for the last 7 days. Starting to think there is a glitch with it's computational skills! Hoping it is suddenly going to jump up to 97% or better still 98% when it realises that it's been slacking. Oddly the 14 day stats have improved!
It's blowing an absolute hooley out there and I can see one branch down from my kitchen window. I really need to go shopping to get a few essentials but the nearest towns for supermarkets are both on hill tops and windswept at the best of times and village shop only has Elmlea (not buying that fabricated rubbish) and Onken which is OK but much prefer the Lidl one made with British milk. The whole house is reverberating and I am right down in the bottom of the valley, dread to think what it is going to be like up in town, but getting low on cat and chicken food too so gotta go! Will be putting heavy boots on to stop me getting blown away. Think I should be safe in the old Freelander!

@Elenka_HM Many congratulations on your House Special yesterday. Hope it is the first of many.

@Gwynn and @KARNAK Hope your hospital treatments both went as smoothly as possible and you are perhaps enjoying a nice lie in today!

4.9 at 6.48am - 7.2 by 8.51 when I actually got up😉.
Sub question... I feel hypo at 4 - 4.5 with all the usual sweats, blurred vision etc.
At 3.0 I don't feel anything like as bad. Any one else?

Hi and welcome to the thread.

Nice waking reading but looks like you got a bit of Dawn Phenomenon during your lie in.

I can often feel a hypo coming in the low 4s if my levels are dropping quite quickly or I am doing an exertive activity but it's just a bit of a wobble/wooly feeling. I rarely get the sweating anymore thank goodness which I tend to associate with the panic/shock that hypos used to cause me. I can sometimes not feel too bad when I am actually hypo (enough to know I am hypo but not particularly unwell) until after I have treated it and then sometimes it's like a delayed reaction and I shake worse afterwards even though my levels are coming up. Doesn't happen every time though. I think it may be to do with when the body releases adrenaline in response to the low BG levels.

6.1 this morning. Not sure if I have a headache or a neck ache, so have taken a paracetamol - might be the neck with actually going grocery shopping yesterday. Not sure that was a good move, but at least I got out of the house! Nothing planned for the weekend other than laundry - not sure I can handle so much excitement lol
Found out last night that there was a new series of NCIS on 5USA that I wasn't aware of, thought I might have missed the first episode but, no, the first four episodes - so spent the evening binge-watching to catch up 🙂
Have a good weekend all

This was what it was

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-29-10-42-51.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-29-10-42-51.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi and welcome to the thread.

Nice waking reading but looks like you got a bit of Dawn Phenomenon during your lie in.

I can often feel a hypo coming in the low 4s if my levels are dropping quite quickly or I am doing an exertive activity but it's just a bit of a wobble/wooly feeling. I rarely get the sweating anymore thank goodness which I tend to associate with the panic/shock that hypos used to cause me. I can sometimes not feel too bad when I am actually hypo (enough to know I am hypo but not particularly unwell) until after I have treated it and then sometimes it's like a delayed reaction and I shake worse afterwards even though my levels are coming up. Doesn't happen every time though. I think it may be to do with when the body releases adrenaline in response to the low BG levels.
I get that too sometimes my brain only relelises once i see the number or when i was using the libre it went off But other times it picks it up before then.

A pleasing loss of 1kg over the last 2 days as OH not been well, flare up of a gastric problem after Moviprep for an MRI on Tuesday, then he panicked at 3am as was peeing blood again (prostate surgery 2 months ago but fully recovered) so phoned 111 and they phoned back at 7.45am and advised him to go to A & E where he is now. Of course I still can't drive so he had to get a taxi. So very little sleep.
And to top it all the dishwasher has flagged up an error code.

Good morning! A BG of 5, temperature under 36°C and COVID test is negative. All good news!
Nothing exciting planned for today. In theory I can leave the house from tomorrow, so I will do some cleaning and laundry to get it out the way, and maybe hang out a bit with my housemates later.

@ColinUK hope you had a nice park run.

For everyone who is not feeling so well, get better soon 🙂

Happy to report I'm back to my normal (for me) 8.4. Body has chilled out with its 3 day tantrum :D

Have fun with those 😉

Have an awesome day whatever your plans 🙂
Ask her to fart.

Have fun with those 😉

Haha I love this :D

Not posted my waking BGs since Thursday so
Friday 7:06 BG 10.7. 11.0u tresiba done.
Today 7:14 BG 14.2. 11.0u Tresiba done. 2.0u humalog correction. This BG was after a night out which is all explained on my thread 'please can I have a bit of help?.

Back