Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

10.something today, likely a combination of worry last night, sore stomach I woke up with and contraceptive injection being due

Now to sit waiting goodness knows how long to hear from Bruce, thought he would have been in touch by now but never mind 🙄 xx

6.9 before breakfast which i was pleasantly surprised at. I couldn't get to sleep at around one and noticed I was starting to feel a little bit shakey so thought I'd better check I was 5.5 and I thought well that is quite a drop from what at bedtime 9.3 so I had a biscuit. then thought probably didn't need that biscuit I'll deal with it in the morning. looks like I made the right discussion after all

Morning Everyone

12.8 🙄
Been up for almost an hour and no major coughing at all so far. :D

More paperwork today (inc getting my own self assessment done this time, nephews stuff is done in as much as I can do here with what paperwork I have).
End of Jan is always like this. I say every year I will do my accounts at the end of the tax year (April) but always leave it to last minute when everything is at the deadline.

Just had a vid call with my bro (in Australia), his fiancé and my niece. They are due another baby in 10 weeks so should include bump too :D
Niece will be 2 in summer and still not got to meet her in person because of all the travel restrictions. Still with all that's going on I'm thankful for being able to video call them and still watch her grow up.
Seeing them all really makes my day.

Well done to @Gwynn and @harbottle for the HS today
Best of luck today to all having things done <3

Oops forgot to post my earlier 5.7. 🙂

Dez

Morning

A massive 11 here today, did have a dodgy stomach yesterday and then decided to eat ice-cream in the evening, so probably that, not feeling great today but probably due to the double figures.

@Gwynn - congrats on your HS today, hope the op goes well

@harbottle - congrats on your HS today.

Happy Friday everyone

Well finally heard back from Bruce and the health centre are going to be in touch with him before 11:30 and then decide if they want to see him 🙄 xx

Yikes, I was up early and still I am not first. However... this mornings waking blood glucose reading

5.2 (what a good start)

Yesss

Today is the day of my second eye operation. Wish me well.

I know some of you have had some serious operations and that mine, today, is trivial in comparison, but still I am a little nervous and eye sight is so important.

Nothing to do today except, prepare for the operation, the operation itself, and getting home in one piece.

This is a good day with a brilliant start (5.2)

Have a great day whatever you need to do (now where's that doughnut and beef burger and chips and chocolate cake.....) 🙂
Congratulations! I now feel safe to report my own score...Good luck with operation - hope all goes 110% well.

4.2 this morning for me but that involved bumping my Levemir right up to 5 units last night (from 1.5 the previous night and none the night before) and a 1.5 unit correction at 3am when I woke up on 9.5 despite the extra Levemir. Managed to keep it in range (just) but it is certainly challenging me at the moment and being so close to a personal best TIR I am really keen and focused to achieve it. A bit disappointed this morning actually because my TIR for the past 7 days has dropped back slightly from 96% to 95% presumably because a really good day has just dropped out of the back of the 7 day period. I was in range all day yesterday, so really expected to see a tiny increase in percentage or at least stay the same.

Anyway, many congratulations to @harbottle and @Gwynn on attaining the nominated optimum waking reading (AKA an House Special) and to @TinaD for her past 2 days achievements. Fingers crossed for the hattrick today although we may want a stewards enquiry to prove your meter isn't stuck. 😉.

@Gwynn and @KARNAK Thinking of you both today and hope all goes smoothly at your respective hospitals..... Or perhaps the same hospital even, since I seem to think you are both down on the south coast! Wouldn't that be a coincidence! Topped and tailed with Opthalmics and Podiatry on the same day!

Good morning
With a late start I’ve scored a 7.6

Congrats @Gwynn @harbottle and @TinaD on your HS!

I clocked a 6.7 this morning with does seem to be my most frequent morning level these days.

Have a good Friday folks and hope the assorted medical appointments/ops etc go brilliantly for one and all 🙂

WOOHOO!! @TinaD You posted whilst I was writing about your potential hattrick. I must have wished it on you. Excellent work. You are part of a very elite and exclusive group of champions. Don't think we have ever had anyone get 4 in a row, so that is your next challenge!

Morning all and it was a 5.8 for me.

More red line during the night. I think someone's ratios &/or basal needs looking at.

Any way shopping to do and songs to learn. We've spent so long long writing and recording that we've forgotten how to play them and some of the parts changed during the process.

Have a good day everyone.

Well done TinaD. HS's can be as rare as, er, rare things.

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS to @Gwynn, @harbottle and (especially) @TinaD

Good luck for your operation @Gwynn. @KARNAK good luck to you too for your appointment.

7.9 this morning with a fairly straight line. Last night's "dinner" was not well advised.... an egg mayo and cress sandwich on 2 slices of Morrison's Wheat, Spelt and Rye. I should know better than to have bread in the evenings, but we'd had people round for lunch and neither of us was hungry.

Good morning everyone! Today I had a 5'2. Is that what you call a HS??

After my BG test, I had a COVID one. I am also happy with that, it was negative. If I get the same tomorrow, I will be able to finish isolation early!

Have a great day and good luck to people with operations, appointments and any projects.

12:36 BS 7.7 A bit later so, a bit higher! 🙄

Too late for a morning greeting so, A Very G’day Mates to you all! An Australian 😉

Sister actually woke me up with a phone call at 10:10 & after arranging for a visit at 2pm I went back to sleep for a bit longer.

Eventually got some MUCH needed sleep yesterday around 20:30 & woke at 02:49 for some food & then more sleep. My tired & battered feeling body finally got some rest as I didn’t dream, much if any as I don’t remember any, to make up a bit of body healing sleep I missed the last few days: they were all short mind sleeps; disturbing nightmares at that! 🙄

Will have some breakfast now before my sister’s visit! Have to sort out the transfer of my father’s house, that I’m living in, to my name while my power of attorney still holds when he’s still alive: doesn’t apply anymore after he dies; he wanted me to have the house & didn’t get around to doing it! I haven’t seen him in HK these last 2 years, stuck there with the covid pandemic, & he’s gone downhill a lot in terms of the mind & body: had a few bad falls that needed hospital stays; dementia setting in! I suppose that’s what was REALLY causing me anxiety & stress the last few days! :confused:

I’ve had my power of attorney since 2010 when the family restaurant was sold & I’ve never used it before & I know what it means that I need to use it NOW: knew my dad wouldn’t live forever, of course; REALLY brings it home NOW the short time that’s left to him! :(

Back