Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

10.9 today but have barely slept, upstairs neighbours have literally had the washing machine and tumble dryer going since yesterday afternoon and just stopped about 20 minutes ago, I'm sorry but imo that's blooming ridiculous xx

Good morning everyone day 6 of self isolation. I seem to have survived so far !

BG 4.7 this morning.

I made a chicken stew in the Ninja Foodi last night. My wife really liked it. Great. So quick. So tasty.

Not much to do today. I am adding a new bit to the App to record several blood pressure readings across the day as I have noticed quite large variations and I am curious to see if there is a pattern. My blood pressure is generally ok so no real worries just interested that's all.

Have a great day today

Guys, I am on a roll.......
Firstly I woke up to one of these
IMG_20220123_063108711~2.jpg
Ok, it was engineered again by a single JB an hour and a half earlier, but I am claiming it because 6 units of Levemir gave me a straight line across the top of my range the night before and despite no walk or exercise yesterday I took an intuitive guess at reducing the dose by 1.5 units last night, which in theory should have put me into double figures, but just felt like it was going to need a reduction. I was torn between 4.5 and 5 units and went for 4.5, then when I got into bed and tested my levels were suddenly rising and I thought I had made a mistake, but with hind sight 4 units would have been a better guess. I have no idea why my basal needs can't be more consistent!

Anyway, my other achievement of the morning so far is that I got Wordle in 2 attempts! Really can't believe it! I was sure my second try would be wrong!

7.1 this morning and that’s a direct result of the test baking I did yesterday. Which as it was test baking I had to sample of course.

I’m about to go on a web explore session trying to find the perfect Bundt tin for making mums 80th birthday cake.

Odds on me ending up buying something stupidly overpriced for a one time bake is large.

Trigger warning—————

Update on the friend who passed.
It was apparently suicide.
He was Pete Newbon and there’s an awful lot of press coverage. Just Google his name and if you’re on Twitter you can see both the huge outpouring of love and respect Pete has and also unfortunately some awful trolls targeting his wife, his friends etc.

Morning folks. 5.8 when I woke at 7.10. By the time I got up and went to the loo, opened the curtains, put my dressing gown on and then remembered to zap, 7.2! Dawn is in da house! o_O

Thanks for all the offers of soft furnishing help. It’s a pity you’re all down south and I’m stuck in the frozen north without any decent shops, I will be asking for advise when my cushion covers come, as I need some coordinating curtains and probably some plain cushions. Watch this space. 🙂

No special plans, a Sunday roast to prep and eat but otherwise nothing. Have a great day everyone and @rebrascora double congratulations on the HS and on your Wordle feat. Mr Eggy did it in three yesterday but he did do one in two last week. He hasn’t failed yet. I’ve probably jinxed today’s now! 🙂

Morning all, 6.8 here.
I read about Pete Newbon in the paper the other day, @ColinUK and was horrified that what all started as a basic misunderstanding of the meaning of his original twitter post has led to such grief.
It’s far more than just that.
I have to be careful what I say but there was unlikely to be misunderstanding on the part of the author.

Good morning everyone. 6.2 for me this morning.

@rebrascora congrats on the HS. Engineered or not, claim it :D . Well done on the Wordle, i think i need to take a look at this.

@ColinUK, so sorry about your friend. How awful for his wife, to be trolled on top of her loss is beyond cruel. So very sad.

Have a good Sunday everyone, whatever you are planning.

Good morning - back to the HS - 5.2 for me this morning after a night with cold feet. Firmly attributing it to watching "The Day after Tomorrow" - far too much ice - rather than my miserly experiment in turning down the heating. Overcast and chilly this morning but need to get out and tidy up the big planters as gardener is having a weekend off - his house has sprung a leak, poor chap, and he is working on that.

Good morning 5.4 🙂 dunno why happily tucked into chocolate fingers 02:30 this morning.😱

Congratulations on HS @rebrascora & @TinaD.🙂

Poor Kaylz she has some horrible neighbours.😡

You have your own fond memories of your friend @ColinUK treasure them.

Enjoy your Sunday I`m off for a liquid lunch:D take care stay safe.

Ted xx

Happy Sunday All
Today was an 8.1 on waking.
Sorry forgot to post yesterday, as found I’d been paid 2 days early. Had then to catch up paying bills which had been missed when not much money coming in. Company sick pay absolutely useless after 9 months off sick. Glad to be working again. Just about got there but some things will have to wait till next month. Saturday BG was 6.7.

Good morning - back to the HS - 5.2 for me this morning after a night with cold feet. Firmly attributing it to watching "The Day after Tomorrow" - far too much ice - rather than my miserly experiment in turning down the heating. Overcast and chilly this morning but need to get out and tidy up the big planters as gardener is having a weekend off - his house has sprung a leak, poor chap, and he is working on that.
Woohoo! Another HS. Well done. 🙂

Back