Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.1

Happy Monday Everybody 😎

Morning all. 6.8.
I have not had a good night at all. Weird dreams and waking up soaked in sweat. I was glad to get up if truth be told.
Week 4/5 of three day a week childcare. Getting into a routine now so isn’t quite as hard work as it was that first week. Looking forward to the other grandparents coming back from their cruise though! Of course we love her loads and will miss seeing her so much, but it’s so tiring. She’s crawling more and more now and wanting up on her feet all the time, hoping it won’t advance any more in the next two weeks or we’ll be dead! 😉

Have a Happy Monday all. 🙂

Good morning everyone.

I absolutely hate teasing... and BG is a wretched tease at times 5.3 this morning. Oh, come on. That's just not fair. (Time for a tantrum).

What to do today? Nothing. Day 7 of self isolation. Yawn.

I notice my blood pressure has been slighly high these last few days. No idea why. Possibly no exercise. Possibly stress. Possibly another tease. Sigh.

Have a great Dane everyone

5.1 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning all!

5.4 today.

Looks like I have a fair bit of a spike at 12am (not sure if this is dawn phenomenon or not?) to around 9 but seemed to luckily sort itself out which is good!

Also a bit of a little ‘bump’ in the line when I first got up - went to around 6 before coming back down slightly again.

Not quite the nice flat line that I strive for but it’ll do!

Have a good day everyone 🙂

Well I had another pretty good start to the day.
5.1 for me this morning but I have had 2 almost identical consecutive overnight traces with a little "hillock" 😉 at the end....
IMG_20220124_070637366~2[879].jpgIMG_20220123_063108711~2.jpg
The difference is that last night I reduced by another 1.5 units of Levemir and still needed a JB at 5am to keep in range.

Wordle is becoming a problem for me..... Got it in 3 this morning (again I was convinced it couldn't be right) but it caused me to hypo because I got so engrossed in it that I delayed my breakfast too long! 🙄 Worse still, it happened yesterday as well, so both days I have had to eat half a fizzy worm to slow the drop before my yoghurt and berries. Going to have to be more disciplined and wait until after breakfast for Wordle.

@Robin Very happy for you to claim a House Special this morning, even if you did go back to sleep.... Personally I would be too excited once I saw the magic number.... and then want to get up to tackle Wordle... Thanks so much for sorting me out with that... Loving it!

4.9 this morning. Seems to be consistently below 5 in the morning. I was worried that reducing metformin before Xmas (GP told me go from 1000mg to 500mg when they see my hb1ac has dropped so much) would see it go up again.

Morning all. 4.9 and...finally...a negative LFT! Back at work Wednesday.

@Robin Claim it, you were awake, even for a short time.

Morning

9.3 today, expecting higher levels for a few weeks as contraceptive is due on the 8th xx

5.8 for me today. Quite happy with that.

And finally managed to speak with the GP receptionist and have an appointment this afternoon.

Phones open at 8am. Called at 8am. Was 42nd in the queue. Automated callback thing worked today though so can’t complain. And the appointment is with the nicer of the GPs so that’s a double win.

Good morning All

No reading this morning as I forgot to put a new pack of strips in with my meter. Had a good run yesterday managed just under 12km, so going to try for 13 or 14km at the next long run.

@Robin - claim the HS, so congrats for that.

Off to Bakeclub tonight so will expect a high reading tomorrow. Will probably be late reporting in tomorrow as have to go into the office for my new laptop, first time back in the office since March 2020 so actually a bit nervous, and they have given me an appointment time that starts an hour before my usual start time, so double whammy, got to get up early enough to allow for a 45 min journey and have to be there an hour early.

Wordle is becoming a problem for me..... Got it in 3 this morning (again I was convinced it couldn't be right) but it caused me to hypo because I got so engrossed in it that I delayed my breakfast too long!
Worse than that for me this morning (and I mean, apart from taking 4 and OH doing it in 3). I like to time my supermarket shop for just after the school buses have gone through, so I don’t get stuck behind them, but before the parents who’ve dropped kids off hit the co-op. So this morning, I was so busy doing the Wordle, then realising the time, that I went out without doing my Basal! Agree, I need to leave it til coffee time. Son is a night owl, and does it at midnight the night before!

A not so clever 5.7 this morning. It really Ps me off when I go over a normal FBG despite abjuring carbs, not even a even a smidgeon, the day before. Could be the result of insanity - got up to head off for bed last night, spotted the manky oven glass door and spent an hour on knees with screwdriver and vile chemicals in hand. Mind you its the only bright thing in the scenery today - horrible low, grey, cloud outside and visibility down to 100m. Hope it is brighter with everyone else.

Morning all and after being AWOL for a while KHskel reporting in with a 6.2.

Currently trying to get through to the surgery because I've got a lump in my left buttock. A tad uncomfortable but best get it looked at. Probably only a cyst or abscess as it developed quickly over the weekend.

Other than that it'll be back to the music.

New album still ongoing, covid and having to get a new singer after half the tracks recorded haven't helped but hey ho everything recorded just waiting for the final mixes. We'll get there.

Have a good day everyone.

Back