Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 4.9 today

Finally got a routine blood test done yesterday,
not sure if my HbA1c will be up or down
will see when the results come back in a few days.

Have a great day everyone

Morning. A very nice 5.5. That pleases me. Also a very flat flatfish on the Libre graph. ( The photo shows 5.4 but that was after my bolus/ basal, I popped up to 5.9 as soon as I was downstairs.)

Another day of childcare beckons, middle daughter has a weeks leave so is popping up for lunch, it’s really to see her baby niece though. She said she’ll take her for a walk this afternoon, that’ll be nice.
We eventually got her on a swing after Friday’s walk didn’t go to plan, she slept almost the entire 2.5 hours we were out! But she stayed awake yesterday and we popped to a nearer park. She loved it.

Have a fab day all. 🙂

Attachments

• 744A9A48-809E-49AF-B55E-B70F72294846.jpeg
    744A9A48-809E-49AF-B55E-B70F72294846.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
  • EA15BFC9-6940-4E73-AB79-2B83F38557D5.jpeg
    EA15BFC9-6940-4E73-AB79-2B83F38557D5.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 9
Good morning! - 6.8

Good morning all.
I’m discounting the very first reading which was clearly wrong, all it took was to wash my hands and recheck and I scored a 6.2 down from an erroneous 8.7 literally 20 seconds before.

Have a Bundt tin arriving today and may try the first attempt at a lower carb version of what will hopefully be mums birthday cake later.

Good morning everyone.

Trumpets, cymbals, fireworks !!!! .....5.2 yesss at last an elusive 5.2.

Day 8 of self isolation (of 10 days)

I have noticed that my blood pressure has increased into the 'elevated' band since I stopped exercising for the self isolation. Should I be concerned? I will pick up the exercise again after recovery from the op and see what happens. Pulse is still very low. This morning it was 52.

A bit of messing around with chocolates and chocolate moulds this morning I think.

Have a great day whatever you do today

6.8 for me this morning but maybe if I had just had 1 JB at 1am instead of 2 I might have been keeping @Gwynn company (Many congrats mate!) That was despite another Levemir reduction of 1 unit last night and a JB after I climbed into bed as levels had dropped a bit after my nice hot shower.
Anyway, I managed to wait until I had eaten my breakfast before attempting Wordle this morning. Had a lucky start and got 2 green squares first try and got it in 3. Very apt! 😉

Taking car for MOT today. Don't think the old girl will pass but hoping "the list" isn't too long or major. Have given her new shoes and wiper blades in anticipation.

4.8 this morning… seems to be below 5.0 in the morning.

Congratulations @Gwynn on the 5.2.

5.1 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 6.9 for me, a negative test and last day of isolation. Yay!!!!! I've not missed the politics and madness of work but i have missed the kids, the banter with colleagues and being out!!

Congrats to you @Gwynn on your HS.

You know, it really cheers me up when people reply so nicely to my HS's (rare as they may be). I think it may be that I feel a sense of warm connection with you all. Thank you.

Good morning everyone 🙂 at 7:20 this morning my BG was 13.0 and above target of 6-10mmol. 11.0u tresiba done and 1.5u humalog correction.

Yesterday morning at 7:09 BG 16.0. 11.0u tresiba done and also 2.5u humalog correction.

Hope everyone has a great day 🙂

@mum2westiesGill Is that 3 days in a row when you have been above target Gill? If so, that might be a pattern suggesting your reduction to 11 units of Tresiba was a bit too much, unless you know some other reason why your morning readings have been high?

Well just off the phone to Abbott after yet another sensor ending early, day 7 this time, checking my call log I've been wrong in how many I've needed replaced as I thought today's would've brought the total to 16, it is in fact 18! Really don't know what to do anymore as I like the fact I can use the L2 as a CGM :( xx

Good morning All
A straight 8.0 this morning, but was late waking due to not working.
Congratulations @Gwynn in that strange elusive number.
@rebrascora I managed the Wordle this morning in 4 attempts. As you say rather apt for the group.

Well just off the phone to Abbott after yet another sensor ending early, day 7 this time, checking my call log I've been wrong in how many I've needed replaced as I thought today's would've brought the total to 16, it is in fact 18! Really don't know what to do anymore as I like the fact I can use the L2 as a CGM :( xx
Would it be better to use the L2 as a doorstop if the system seems to be so unreliable?

Morning all... very grey today.

4.2 (woken by the Libre alarm at 08:50 - screenshot was taken a few minutes later), still, I've tweaked basal and actually had a really good night's sleep with a flatfish... another minor tweak should stop the slight drop from 7am.

@Gwynn CONGRATULATIONS on the HS... rock that chocolate!

@eggyg your grandaughter is so cute!

@Kaylz Can't believe you have so much bad luck with the sensors. Hope the next is better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-085040.png
    Screenshot_20220125-085040.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
Back