Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning on this Hump Day. 5.7 when I woke at 5am. It’s absolutely ridiculous that’s it’s the only morning this week I don’t have to get up early, I’ve tossed and turned for the last hour and a half until I finally admitted defeat and got up. At least I don’t have to rush my breakfast or ablutions today.

Nice boring, ordinary day today, strip the bed, ironing, make a pie for tea ( chicken, ham and leek if you’re interested) in my new pie dish and using one of my new funnels, fox today, I’ve used bunny and bird. It’s the simple things. 🙂

Have a good day all, however boring, ordinary and simple it may be. 🙂 Embrace it!

@rebrascora soz about the Old Girl, what a bummer. Fingers crossed it’s not too many pounds. We need new tyres ( megs bucks), there’s always something when you’re a vehicle owner. :(

Here’s a pic of our haggis, neeps and tatties from last night. Served with a redcurrent and port jus! We’re posh as owt like! :rofl:

Attachments

• 00C2F0D0-F552-42A3-99D8-19A1F0E259A2.jpeg
    00C2F0D0-F552-42A3-99D8-19A1F0E259A2.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
Morning all!

5.9 this morning.

I think my libre sensor has been telling a few porkie pies last night and this morning!

Said I dipped down into red zone a few times during the night but slept like a baby and felt fine this morning too.

Then got a waking reading of 4.8. Thought that was nice but wasn’t entirely sure if it was correct as I pretty much never wake up in the 4s. Finger prick said 5.9 which seems much more where I typically am so I’ll go with that.

Hope you all have a good day 🙂

Good morning everyone. Tease is back on with a 5.1 hey ho

Had a great time playing with chocolate yesterday. My technique (Hmmm) has definitely improved. Attached a couple of pictures of the result. Actually making the chocolate shells and shapes is relatively easy, but a bit messy at times.

This is day 9 of the 10 day self isolation. Friday will be upon me very quickly.

Nothing to do today. Yawn.

P1130354.jpg
P1130356.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you do

Morning all. Poor night’s sleep, worrying about a software problem I’m trying to fix. But 4.7 this morning. Unusually, I was at 6.1 when I went to bed - I'm usually way lower than that, but did graze a bit on Pistachios and Almonds before going to bed.

Last edited:

Had a great time playing with chocolate yesterday. My technique (Hmmm) has definitely improved. Attached a couple of pictures of the result. Actually making the chocolate shells and shapes is relatively easy, but a bit messy at times.

This is day 9 of the 10 day self isolation. Friday will be upon me very quickly.

View attachment 19869
View attachment 19870

Wow! They look amazing. How are you able to resist eating them? I know I couldn’t.

Last edited:
Wow! They look amazing. How are able to resist eating them? I know I couldn’t.
They are fabulous aren't they and so professional looking!
I think I could possibly resist eating them just because they look so beautiful but I couldn't resist cleaning out the bowl and considering @Gwynn has been playing with making these for weeks now, I don't know how his levels are not through the roof. Just proves he must be cured!

Morning

8.8 today

Finally don't have to be skimpy with the hand cream, was running low so ordered O'Keeffe's last week along with a few other things from the same site, before Christmas it was sent via RM and had it within 2 days, this time they used UPS and had no idea when it would show up, UPS first text on Monday saying it was due Tuesday, they then emailed just after 11am yesterday saying it had been rescheduled for today then about 5pm they emailed to say it had been delivered, preferred RM lol xx

4.3 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Just to let you know, I ration the chocolates to no more than 500 chocolates a day

🙂

Just to let you know, I ration the chocolates to no more than 500 chocolates a day

🙂
Yes, but who cleans out the bowl???

6.5 this morning.
Does seem that there’s a huge correlation between quality of sleep and “waking” figure.
I’ve put that in “” because I’ve often been awake for hours before taking the reading at a reasonable time (today was actually 6am) but it drops over the next two hours or so - at 8am the reading was 5.4 for example.

Have a good day today whatever it brings for you x

8.6 i'm doing a morning backbackroud test just checked on it again and it was 8.7

Morning

8.4 today, had a bad day yesterday with getting my laptop replaced and then hubby got some difficult news.

Anyway have a good day all.

View attachment 19869
View attachment 19870

Glad I do not like chocolate. Not perhaps the healthiest temptation for diabetics.

Back