Group 7-day waking average?

Forgot to mention that I treated myself to an early 55th birthday present on Monday and got my ear pierced!

View attachment 19767

I was a big brave boy and they gave me a sweet afterwards.

I’ve still not told my parents!
Cool! Or is it not cool to say "cool" anymore? Who knows? Either way, good for you and well done on being brave lol.

Forgot to mention that I treated myself to an early 55th birthday present on Monday and got my ear pierced!

View attachment 19767

Lovely, strange how even as adults we think about how our parents will react.

Lovely, strange how even as adults we think about how our parents will react.
Mine will initially flip and then mum will say something about it being a fad or silly and that I’ll grow out of it. Then I’ll tell her that what I really want is a single pearl drop so I can live out my fantasy of being a landlocked pirate.

what I really want is a single pearl drop so I can live out my fantasy of being a landlocked pirate
Love the idea! Go for it if thats what you want.

Good morning everyone 🙂 at 7:24 BG was 12.4 and above target. Reason unknown. 12.0u tresiba done. Should really have done a correction because at 9:35 before breakfast BG was 13.1 so at this point did 4.5u humalog for food and 1.5u correction.

Hope everyone has a great day 🙂

Love the idea! Go for it if thats what you want.
It worked for Shakespeare, Francis Drake, Harry Styles etc… single baroque drop pearl so it’s got that natural teardrop shape.

Love how this thread always stays so on topic!

Granted it’s often me driving it off into the unknown and I’m glad you lot come along for the ride 🙂

Mine will initially flip and then mum will say something about it being a fad or silly and that I’ll grow out of it. Then I’ll tell her that what I really want is a single pearl drop so I can live out my fantasy of being a landlocked pirate.
go for it. Shows the different generations, my dad would have been the same over me getting a tattoo, whereas my kids didn't even think about what me or hubby thought about piercings or tattoos, they just went ahead with what they wanted to do without worry.

Good morning 8.2 staying higher as a few days being too low.

Sorry for your loss Colin, I buried two on Monday and my neighbour
passed away last Friday.

Nice to hear from you all again a lot of new faces take care stay safe.🙂

10:33 BS 6.1! Wow! 😱 And just like that I’m back into target range!:D Also, woke to some bright, bright sunshine peeping through a gap in my bedroom windows & I feel SO happy!😛 I feel Sunny On The Inside & I haven’t felt like THAT in a VERY long time: possibly these last 2 years of lockdown covid pandemic; BOY! I’ll missed that feeling!:D😎😛😉

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day of super bright sunshine, at least on the inside if not the outside! 😉😎:D😛😉

Only been to the little girl’s room, just before testing after waking, & there’s a BOUNCE in my step from that inner sunshine & I’m loving it! It’s SO nice to feel like that again! 😎😛:D

Oooh I’m annoyed. Had a text just before 8 from BG reminding us of our appointment. Just had another text to say they’re delayed due to an urgent appointment. They will be in touch when they’re back on schedule! 😡 Does that mean today, tomorrow, next year? :confused: This appointment was originally November and they didn’t turn up, when I rang they said they were busy so had changed it to January, they had just omitted to let us know! We haven’t had a service since November 2019, blooming Covid! First world problems I know, but it’s so unprofessional. Rant over!
We ditched BG after being with them for over 30 years, the last visit the guy did not physically touch the boiler, he just looked at and said he would condem. It was an old boiler. We than had a new boiler fitted by the plummer that lived up the road, 4 years ago. He comes when he says he will.

my kids didn't even think about what me or hubby thought about piercings or tattoos, they just went ahead with what they wanted to do without worry.
My older daughter has several piercings and tattoos. Initially i was surprised at the lip one, but it doesn't change what a kind, caring person she is. Far too much emphasis put on looks now.

My older daughter has several piercings and tattoos. Initially i was surprised at the lip one, but it doesn't change what a kind, caring person she is. Far too much emphasis put on looks now.
T

Thats what makes it the thread/forum it is...friendly, happy, caring, funny, useful...
Totally agree,

4.9 this morning.

I am currently addicted to peanut butter and can't go into the kitchen without having a teaspoon or two. It's driving the wife mad as there are spoons in the dishwasher covered in Peanut butter which gets hard and doesn't clean off. I now have a secret spoon I carry with me for furtive dips into the peanut butter. I'm going to have to go cold turkey, as it can't be good for me.

Last edited:

View attachment 19767

Looking good! Don't tell the parents until you get a stunner of an ear-ring. Then pop in, all casual like, and greet their screams of horror/abuse/astonishment etc with a cool "Oh, this old thing? I'm still looking for a real statement piece"...

Looking good! Don't tell the parents until you get a stunner of an ear-ring. Then pop in, all casual like, and greet their screams of horror/abuse/astonishment etc with a cool "Oh, this old thing? I'm still looking for a real statement piece"...
I love that idea!! Go for it @ColinUK

We ditched BG after being with them for over 30 years, the last visit the guy did not physically touch the boiler, he just looked at and said he would condem. It was an old boiler. We than had a new boiler fitted by the plummer that lived up the road, 4 years ago. He comes when he says he will.
He’s just arrived! Thank goodness. I’ve made him a coffee and he’s even got a KitKat, I’m not blaming him, it’s those who sit in their ivory towers. Luckily our boiler is relatively new and bought from and fitted by BG, it’s still under guarantee so all should be well!

Back