Group 7-day waking average?

@janw so glad to hear your daughter was ok after her scary morning.
@Cook welcome to the thread
6.7 today after a little lie in. Off to have a bath and then will be on my hands and knees scrubbing the tiles in the utility room. Our garden is like a bog out there and doggy NEVER walks on the large towel on the floor when she comes in from the garden, wherever I put it she walks around it grrr!! Probably should clean the floor first but feel desperate for a bath.
Have a good day all x

Dropped my Levemir by one unit last night and resisted the temptation to do a correction at bedtime when I was on 8.7 and rising vertically.... it was really hard to resist 🙄 .... but definitely the right decision. Still just dipped ever so slightly into the red at 3.7 at 4am when I had 2 JBs and dropped straight back into the lovely deep sleep I had awoken from. Libre seems to have erased the red from my graph since then, but you can see the rise from my hypo treatment and then it dropped slightly again.....
IMG_20220114_073500411_BURST000_COVER.jpg
I accept that it was slightly engineered by the JBs but that was my reading when the alarm went off so I am claiming it. 😎
Looks like I will be reducing my Levemir further tonight!

Well done @rebrascora on that perfect piece of engineering. :D

Good morning

@rebrascora - congratulations on your HS.

6.4 for me, so pleased with that as didn't eat the best yesterday. Was going running at 6.30 this morning, got out of bed, saw the frost and got straight back in again, maybe go in my lunch break, or when I finish work.

6.0 for me this morning.
Off to see the folks later and back to Hampstead tomorrow for Park Run. I’m hoping that it’ll be reasonably dry underfoot rather than the quagmire it’s been recently but I’ll still don my waterproof running socks I think.

6.2 this morning so maybe I’m getting the hang of hospital food. Op rescheduled for Tuesday
Oh Gosh! When I saw you had posted I really hoped that you were reporting in post op! So sorry you have another weekend of waiting and twiddling thumbs and no doubt being anxious. Great waking reading though, especially for you, as I think your numbers are generally a little higher than that! Really hope things go ahead for you next week.

Oh Gosh! When I saw you had posted I really hoped that you were reporting in post op! So sorry you have another weekend of waiting and twiddling thumbs and no doubt being anxious. Great waking reading though, especially for you, as I think your numbers are generally a little higher than that! Really hope things go ahead for you next week.
Thanks @rabrascora, my numbers are worse and very little exercise in here too, so quite pleased. Delay due to Covid as some icu beds are taken and some ICU staff are isolating, I’m hoping it happens this time

Good morning everyone.
8.0 :D

Food fight (testing) results from yesterday
Me vs Weetabix - I won, wasn't even a fair fight.
Me vs Beans on Toast - Draw (I need to rig the fight a little more)
Me vs Pasta - Loss (but not as bad as I thought - a ton more rigging needed if I am ever to conquer the occasional spag bol)

Very unrealistic that I would have all 3 in the same day but saw levels come down after each meal and was in the 7-10 range all day 😎.

Feeling positive and like I've turned a corner. Early days but I am an encouraged and happy Lou. <3
If you still want pasta try the edamame bean or black bean pasta 15g carb per 100g dry wt pasta, I find I only need 25 g dry wt per portion

Good afternoon or evening 🙂 at 8:51 (a bit late for me because I was awake earlier sorting out a below target BG then went back to sleep) BG was 5.9 so dropped low again so had to have some dextro tablets.

Hope everyone has had a good day. Have a great weekend.

Morning peeps!

Inconsistent food testing yesterday, weird results (more spikes with less of the same food) so will repeat them again today 🙂

Anyone got any fun plans for the weekend?

@Leadinglights will give the pastas a go if I can find any (tescos not showing anything unless they are under a brand name, can try aldis next time I am in town) 🙂 ty x

Congrats on the hs @Sitosea!

My BG was erratic so day yesterday with weird peaks and troughs - ago within range but still very odd so not a huge shock to have gone to bed on a 4.8 and woken up with a 6.8
Took sleeping tablet last night and still girly in their embrace so going to doze a while more.

Good morning 6.1 today
slightly more respectable than yesterday

congrats on the HS @Sitosea

have a great weekend everybody

Morning good peeps. 🙂 7.1 here.

Nice work @Sitosea - after a takeaway too! 😛

Off to our local market town today for a pizza and to buy some OS maps of mid-Wales, ready for our trip up there mid-Feb. Want to sus out some nice walks. There’s only so much sitting in dog-friendly cafes staring into my OH’s eyes 😉 I can cope with.

Morning folks. 7.4 today. Busy day cleaning yesterday and as I’m scrubbing tiles the dog is wandering around having a nose, not helpful! Going out for breakfast soon and then off to our caravan just to check all is ok (site doesn’t open until beg of March).
Have a good day whatever you’re doing x
@Sitosea many congrats on your HS
@Gruers sorry to hear your op was postponed and good luck for Tuesday, stay positive xx

Back