Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

12.6 today, we'll see what happens come breakfast in about an hour xx

Good morning everyone.
8.0 :D

Food fight (testing) results from yesterday
Me vs Weetabix - I won, wasn't even a fair fight.
Me vs Beans on Toast - Draw (I need to rig the fight a little more)
Me vs Pasta - Loss (but not as bad as I thought - a ton more rigging needed if I am ever to conquer the occasional spag bol)

Very unrealistic that I would have all 3 in the same day but saw levels come down after each meal and was in the 7-10 range all day 😎.

Feeling positive and like I've turned a corner. Early days but I am an encouraged and happy Lou. <3

Morning all. 7.1 after I’d got up and went to the loo, forget to test before putting my feet on the floor! :(

Another Friday, wow, these weeks are flying in. Childcare day today. We get lots of walking in when Zara is here, we liken it to having a dog. She needs fed and watered, cleaned up after and needs two walks a day! At least we get exercise and she enjoys the fresh air. We also often incorporate a bit of shopping, picking up prescriptions or visiting my elderly mother in law. No second is wasted in our days!

Have a good day.🙂

It’s properly white over with frost here. Thought it had snowed for a brief moment. Thankful it’s Friday.

Have a good day.

Morning all. 5.9 for me after a small spike overnight that i was just too tired to treat. So glad its Friday.

Good morning, 6.6 on this below-freezing Friday morning, here come the dustmen reversing up the road, beep beep beep lol
Shopping with the daughter later on this morning, might try to grab an hour's sleep in a bit as had another restless night.
Hope everyone has a good start to the weekend 🙂

Morning all, 5.9 here. Clear and frosty here, that’s three mornings on the trot if you don’t count the early fog on one of them. So much better than the weeks of gloom and wet we had before.

Good morning, a less respectable 9.1 following yesterdays HS

Indian takeaway yesterday
had the full meal (couldn’t eat it all - my wife will eat the rest later)

I know it was carb laden but didn’t think it was that high..lol
fingers crossed tomorrow will be a more respectable level

cold & foggy here this morning
have a great day everybody 😎

Good late morning everyone.

BG a strangely odd low 4.3. Does this low (and repeated lower numbers) possibly indicate something awry does anyone know?

A good day yesterday making a real mess doing phase 2 of chocolate making. Filled chocolates with chocolate gnache. First attempt the other day was a bit of a disaster. A few youtube videos later and yesterday they were a great success. See piccies. I also made a complete decent sized Easter egg and joined it together. Well...I gotta do something!

Today I may try creating a large Easter egg!

Have a great day whatever you get up to or not

P1130258.jpg

P1130269 C.jpg

Morning all. 🙂 3.7 here, oops.

Great to see things have changed for the better @gll . :D

We were stuck in the mist all day yesterday, but today’s frosty and clear, so hopefully we’ll see some sunshine. Got double Welsh today - book club this morning then Welsh class at one - on Zoom (or Swm in Welsh, I suppose). Then a nice walk to clear my head afterwards!

Well a libre a said 7.3 a finger said 5.4 so chose i guess

Good late morning everyone.

BG a strangely odd low 4.3. Does this low (and repeated lower numbers) possibly indicate something awry does anyone know?

A good day yesterday making a real mess doing phase 2 of chocolate making. Filled chocolates with chocolate gnache. First attempt the other day was a bit of a disaster. A few youtube videos later and yesterday they were a great success. See piccies. I also made a complete decent sized Easter egg and joined it together. Well...I gotta do something!

Today I may try creating a large Easter egg!

Have a great day whatever you get up to or not

View attachment 19745

View attachment 19746
They look great, a lovely shine on them

So another clear blue sky! Hopefully a walk again later as I've just been informed that the new dishwasher will be delivered between 11 and 12, which means we don't have to stay in all day.

So 6.4 for me this morning. I'm quite pleased as I didn't feel well enough to cook dinner last night and we managed with pate and toast and I was worried about dropping overnight. GP has finally halved my dose of BP pills so hopefully I shan't be suffering the breathlessness that I have been having when BP drops too low. It has blighted my evenings for too long now.

Is that St Michael's Mount? Almost went there. but got into Penzance and the skies opened - too many cornish voices stating it would be in for the day, so it was the bus back to St Ives for us - did get to see some great scenery though, even if it was a touch misty.
Yes, St Michael's Mount. It's funny it can be really sunny in St Ives and peeing down in Penzance, or vice versa yet they are only 8 miles away.

@Gwynn looks like you are in remission, or never had D in the first place (looking at your sig). Please could you post me some of those delicious looking choccies?

@gll pleased to see you look as though you have turned a corner.

5.3 this morning for me. 🙂

Dez

Good morning. After excess carbs and cals yesterday I was certainly not expecting 4.4 but that is what I got. Maybe the copious amount of inulin added to everything in the interests of getting everything "ahem" moving made a difference? Passing swiftly on to less repellent issues: a lovely hard frost last night, a crunchy underfoot blue sky morning. Proper weather and so much easier to breath. I love Wales but am wondering if I might do better on east cost of Scotland to avoid the high humidity of the west.

Back