Group 7-day waking average?

5.5 for me today. 🙂

FFFFFFreeezing this morning.

Dez

Yup it sure is cold. So cold I will wimp out of my walking exercise.

BG 5.3. Oh come on! That's not fair. So close. Oh well.

Been busy updating my App. Suddenly thought of a big improvement. Huge chane. It will keep me busy this morning.

House looks a bit bare now that the Christmas decorations are down. It just make winter feel even more bleak.

Have a great day whatever you do or don't 🙂

Good morning

8.0 exactly for me, despite eating much better and a lower carb intake than the day before. My LFT yesterday was negative, PCR test confirmed she is positive, she is now getting stressed as she doesn't use the app, I told her Test & Trace should ring her, but if they don't everyone she has been near since Christmas Day are family and all know she has had a positive test.

@Pattidevans - congratulations on yesterday HS, I didn't get back on to congratulate you yesterday.

Have a nice day everyone, sun is currently shining, but not sure how long that will last.

6.8 today and have only just got up, can’t believe I fell back to sleep after letting dog in the garden at 7.30. She is still sleeping on the bed.
Son in law feeling ok with his Covid and now my son has it. He has no symptoms and feels fine although he is not vaccinated, despite our many arguments about it. Am a little concerned about my DIL though as although she is fully vaccinated she has been poorly lately. If he wasn’t a grown man, fit as a fiddle, 6ft and built like Hercules I would drag him there myself but little old me wouldn’t even get him to the front door. Kids hey why can’t you make them do what you want when they’re grown up. I taught him to have a mind of his own but he should still do what mummy says!!!
Have a good day all - I’m off shopping, oh better get dressed first 😳😳

6.8 today and have only just got up, can’t believe I fell back to sleep after letting dog in the garden at 7.30. She is still sleeping on the bed.
Son in law feeling ok with his Covid and now my son has it. He has no symptoms and feels fine although he is not vaccinated, despite our many arguments about it. Am a little concerned about my DIL though as although she is fully vaccinated she has been poorly latelySorry to hear your son has now tested positive, my 30 year old son, who os also 6ft . If he wasn’t a grown man, fit as a fiddle, 6ft and built like Hercules I would drag him there myself but little old me wouldn’t even get him to the front door. Kids hey why can’t you make them do what you want when they’re grown up. I taught him to have a mind of his own but he should still do what mummy says!!!
Have a good day all - I’m off shopping, oh better get dressed first 😳😳

Sorry to hear your son has tested positive, I have the same issue with my 30 year old, 6ft bodybuilding son who refuses to get vaccinated, too big for me to drag down to the vaccination centre.

Hope your DIL starts getting better soon.

I'm in the 5.3 bunch this morning at 05:34. Lovely morning first thing but has clouded over in West Berks

Sorry to hear your son has tested positive, I have the same issue with my 30 year old, 6ft bodybuilding son who refuses to get vaccinated, too big for me to drag down to the vaccination centre.

Hope your DIL starts getting better soon.
It’s infuriating isn’t it! I have given up moaning at him as I know he won’t change his mind.

Morning all... another wild and wet day here! Cold too!

Thank you all for yesterday's congratulations. My little triumph did not last long - at 9 am I woke to 6.8 - which was actually a bit of a relief as my level had risen to 11 during the night - no idea why after the previous more or less flat nights.

So sorry to hear of everyone's relatives coming down with Covid. I think it's pretty inevitable really and more "when we get it" than "if we get it" now. Let's hope this lot does indeed turn out to be a milder strain. Hubby's hairdresser was due to come today, but rang saying he didn't feel well.... so actually rather glad he didn't come, even though Julian's hair is a disgrace!

6.6 this morning. Keeping warm as the temp might say 2c, but real feel is -1.5c and don't we know it!
Keep warm, keep safe

Evening all. I'm very late today but was rushing around this morning. Anyway, 7.1 this morning.

I hope everyone has had a good day, despite it being freezing cold!!

Sorry to hear about your son @SueEK. I know what you mean. Younger daughter not been vaccinated though she is due for an op (which was cancelled last year and rearranged for next week, lets hope it goes ahead!). She didn't want it just in case she had the date for the op through and she had to put it off. I'm just hoping she'll have the jab after her op.

Just discovered this!! As I'm relatively new here (diagnosed 6 months ago) I'm very interested to see how I stack up to some of you "more experienced" persons!!

Mine was 6.7 this morning....really need to stop snacking on stuff I know that's bad for me!! The joys of having a "neuro-diverse" brain that has no "executive control"!! Really annoying.

Just discovered this!! As I'm relatively new here (diagnosed 6 months ago) I'm very interested to see how I stack up to some of you "more experienced" persons!!

Mine was 6.7 this morning....really need to stop snacking on stuff I know that's bad for me!! The joys of having a "neuro-diverse" brain that has no "executive control"!! Really annoying.
Hello and welcome to this thread of the forum @joner847
We are generally a fair bunch of individuals who like to share experiences and thoughts.
There will always be people who may help in times of worry for a newbie.
A 6.7 is quite good for a morning reading, there are some way higher.

Hi @Gruers I’m not surprised you’re bored, I was after a few days but you are in the best place. Hope your op goes ahead as planned and that your recovery will be swift and non-problematic. X
@freesia sounds as though your daughter will get her jabs which is good. Hope her op goes well.
@joner847 welcome to the forum

7.7 this morning. Mad busy again or back at work.

I do usually read all posts each day.

Hope those that are ill or have ill family members all feel better soon.

Good Morning all
A 7.6 for me today.
Keep safe.

06:01 BS 7.9 🙂 Still very consistently in the 7’s these days albeit only just this morning!🙄

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

The new series of Death In Paradise later tonight: YAY! Caribbean sunshine & a nice comforting murder! 😛😎:D😉

Back