Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. Sensor definitely not right. Last night was 2-3 out but then at midnight, alarm went off and showed 3.7 dropping fast, fingee pricks showed 10.1 and 9.8!! Then it stopped working completely for an hour before starting itself again. This morning, 6.4 falling, finger prick 7.8. Will be calling Abbott.

Morning all, 6.4 here. Got an unexpected call from the HCP at our surgery who does foot checks, weight and BP etc inviting me for my annual review. 'Can you come in tomorrow? I've got appointments available any time between 3.30 and 5pm' Blimey, and the surgery keep telling us they're rushed off their feet! So I’m toddling along this afternoon, then will get called later by the Diabetes nurse for a telephone review. (Normally there’d be bloods as well, but I had those in December for my hospital review.)
It’s so unfair, though, making me step on the scales straight after Christmas!

Good morning everyone!

Guess who got one of these this morning and no JBs or corrections through the night which is in itself unusual at the moment, apart from a correction at bedtime for some mushy peas which "kept giving" and no "Dawn" this morning....
IMG_20220105_065955323~2.jpg
Sometimes I just don't understand this diabetes lark. Definitely more good luck than judgement!

Just for variety I woke up late at 7am this morning! BG 4.7

I am going to try cutting down on the tea and coffe I drink each day as the cost of calories and carbs is too high.

Just sorting out the kitchen stuff to do today.

Morning all. 🙂 4.8 here.

Phew! OH had his pre-hozzie appointment PCR test yesterday, so Friday’s appointment is going ahead (unless the hospital collapses under the strain of Omicron in the meantime 😱).

If anyone needs me, I’ll be working in the garden today...it’s not raining for once!

Woohoo, weyhey, nice work @rebrascora.

Morning, blooming well chilly today!

8.0 for me xx

Well done @rebrascora on the HS 🙂
Chilly this morning with a light sprinkling of snow.
I'm back in the fours again with a pair of them - 4.4 :D

Stay safe and warm everyone.

Dez

@rebrascora Congrats on the HS!

Full of intention to go for a run after work today rather than in the crispy coldness that’s outside right now. Let’s see how the intention holds up with my first day working since before Christmas…

6.1 this morning for me.

Good morning - 4.1

Morning

7.7 for me this morning, bit disappointed in that as I had my best day eating and carb wise for about 2 weeks. However I am slightly claggy in the throat this morning, so going to do an LFT as claggy throat is all my mum has, especially as it is a run club night and I need to be sure before I meet up with them.

@rebrascora - congratulations on your HS today

@eggyg - hope your eye screening is all good.

@Robin - hope the appointment goes well.

@ColinUK - hope your first day back at work is not too bad,

Take care everyone and sorry if I have missed anyone off .

Congrats to @rebrascora on the well deserved HS. Maybe mushy peas is the answer we have all been looking for 🙂

A 6.3 for me at 07:21 this morning. The wife did the early shift so I had a bit of a lie in 🙂

10:32 BS 7.8 🙂

a Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Currently watching, on Now TV, the sex & the city reboot “And Just Like That” with 3 out of the 4 original musketeers,Kim Cattrall’s Samatha having turned down the role, that’s now about halfway through: on Thursday’s with 5 aired; another 5 to go & a shocker to open things right from the 1st episode! 😱😛😎:D😉 All the girls have aged, even Carrie, BUT, rather AMAZINGLY Charlotte still looks about the same!😱 HOW did she manage THAT?😎

And rewatching Game of Thrones in between waiting for new episodes of the above on Thursday’s along with the companion show Thronecast: with all the volvo ad competitions removed; love Sue Perkins presentation & the actors & actresses that appeared in GOT coming through “The O Door” for Q&A! 😛😎

Morning all. At least it's not raining today.

Weee heee... 5.2 - had our neighbour round for dinner last night and after she left at nearly midnight we stupidly put the TV on... hence I overslept this morning. Maybe should do it more often! I did have a warning of an incipient low last night around 4am, so treated it with 2 dextrose and half a stem ginger cookie.

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS @rebrascora on your HS.

@Robin Good luck with the review!
@eggyg fingers crossed for your retinopathy check. Got mine on 20th and it will be the first since May 2019!

Now off to take down and pack away the Xmas decs.

Screenshot_20220105-100207.png

@adrian1der No I'm definitely not recommending mushy peas. Had to inject far too much insulin to deal with them! My sister kindly send over leftover Sunday dinner minus the spuds and Yorkies but didn't consider the mushy peas and of course I wouldn't dream of wasting them! 6 units of insulin for some lamb and brussels and mashed swede and mushy peas is just excessive though!

Many congratulations to @Pattidevans on joining me on the "Gold Star" award step this morning. We can budge up and make room if there are anymore late risers who would like to join us? The more the merrier!

Oh yes! Almost forgot! Also saw This is Joan Collins on BBC iPlayer & BOY! Does she look AMAZING at the age of 88 now: virtually still the same as she was i the 1980’s on Dynasty; true a lot of it is make up but, even then in her late 40’s to 50’s during that decade on Dynasty her look was always an obvious made up look; not a natural make up look! 😱😱😱 I watched that & then did the sums: was SHOCKED when I did!😱😎😛:D😉 My mum DID NOT look like THAT at 88!😱

7 before backfast amitity it wasnt done as soom as i woke up but it was it was the first test of the day so i'll take it. And i consder it s good fasting level

Back