Group 7-day waking average?

morning all

8.2, yesterday was a write off, don’t think I ate anything remotely healthy all day, more chocolate and two pod machine hot chocolates, work was stressful, my colleague said she was in tears, and having panic attacks.

anyway today I have my counselling session, then I am going for a run if I can stop coughing long enough, followed by housework stuff and wrapping presents while watching the strictly final. Such a shame about AJ, although Rose has been my favourite from week one, I still loved watching AJ dance.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Morning

10.1 today xx

Morning all. A bit later posting though not due to a lie in. I kept being woken by the low alarm and JBs were just not working long enough for me to have a decent rest. Anyway, waking level was 4.6.
Today is going to be a bit of a lazy day, good job really as the next few days will be busy.
Have a good day everyone

Good morning 6.4 @7am today

today I will be mostly Mr Lazzy

That’s a new one, and will have diabetics queuing round the block.
“Voluntary work at Covid Vaccine Centre Cures Diabetes!”
That should get the internet buzzing with plenty of social media.
😛😛😛😛
Oh, I might be up for a Noble Prize! “Granny grows new pancreas after standing up for 8 hours for the first time since 1997!” 😛

6.7 this morning which is better, was on the high side most of yesterday, even hitting 9.2 at one point.
Am feeling better this morning, which I'm glad about as it lets me enjoy my son's birthday.
Have a good day all

Morning! 12.3

Morning all. A not very good 8.9 this morning. Had stayed in the green all night, but only just! Stayed up watching “close to me” until 2am. Total waste of time!

Ah well, I doubt it will be any better tomorrow as we are having friends round for a Wine And Cheese evening tonight.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning everybody 🙂

8:04 BG 10.8 tiny bit above my new target of 6-10mmol. 15 units of tresiba done. 1.0 unit of humalog correction.

23:46 BG 6.8 Bedtime Had 3x rich tea biscuits 18g of carbs. No humalog.
21:07 After eating. Used the BG from before tea for bolus advice.
Tea 56g carbs. 5.0 units humalog food. Chicken chow mein. Tried to weigh just the noodles on their own. 1st portion 253g weight. 37g carbs. 2nd portion 126g weight. 19g carbs. Had 1x whisky and diet coke.
20:33 BG 6.3. Before tea.
Before this I got really stressed because usually I only treat a hypo when I am below 4 and with 4x dextrose tablets which bring me up to a nice level but with my new temporary target of 6-10mmol and my loss of hypo awareness I need to try and keep my levels above 6mmol
20:18 BG 4.4. Ended up having 2x dextrose tablets because I was desperately wanting my meal.
19:57 BG 4.8. Had 1/2 a dextrose tablet
19:36 BG 5.3. Had 1/2 dextrose tablet.
19:04 BG 5.3. Had 1/2 dextrose tablet.

If anybody has a bit of time I would love some comments on all of this please 🙂

Hope everybody has a good day 🙂

Have you seen all of them? We watch it on Alibi and I have to say I'm not so keen on it now after series 5 xx
Watched the whole lot and now watching The Good Fight. Loved them!

5.4 this morning. Pretty satisfactory after a poor night with the wretched PA flaring up, however, the sun is shining this a.m.so I am hobbling outside with a grin. Hope everybody is also getting a few of the cheering rays.

Morning all!

Park Run done. And it’s getting easier!
ADAB4B58-8808-41E8-BA05-ECEFF7AD15D0.jpeg

And baked these yesterday - low carb of course!
C41E37E6-06EB-4DFE-8EB1-C1717A15FBE9.jpeg

And, and, 5.6 this morning!!

8.4 this morning and a much needed lie in 🙂 Within my 7-9 range for 2nd day in a row.

Rest of family had negative covid tests yesterday (woo) so likely ours will be too. Still need that result confirmed so I am free to go help with the baby 🙂 Hopefully get it back today/tomorrow.

Got kidney function results back yesterday and hurahh for one part of me that is normal 😛. Means I can start the new dose of water tablets today and will spare you with details how that will work out.

Todays mission is to start working on the tescos online order. Delivery slot is Tuesday so plenty of time to plan stuff in moderation and make careful choices vs grabbing off the shelf in a panic 🙂

Watched the whole lot and now watching The Good Fight. Loved them!
I just don't love it as much without Will, it doesn't have the same feel to it lol xx

Morning all!

Park Run done. And it’s getting easier!
View attachment 19463

And baked these yesterday - low carb of course!
View attachment 19464

And, and, 5.6 this morning!!
Low carb? Either you have been attending the Boris' lectures on delivering accurate statements or you have a magic wand as well as a rolling pin. Mind you I am 100% convinced that there are neither carbs nor cals in panforte...just hoping Mr Pancreas falls for it.

I just don't love it as much without Will, it doesn't have the same feel to it lol xx
Give it time. It comes to a staggeringly good conclusion.

Back