Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. It seems a lot calmer out there this morning. I abandoned the walk yesterday as the weather was very poor AND I forgot my mp3 player. I had the headphones but no player. Doh!!!

Hopefully I will get off my lazy backside this morning and venture out into the wilds and dark to get my morning exercise sorted. I can be so lazy sometimes. Mind you, that's usually when my bloody minded detetmination kicks in and kicks out the lazy thoughts!!

Nothing planned for today. No, that's not right. I have to go to the wood shop to get some wood cut for the new kitchen shelf/cupboard thing, which I will build later on too.

BG 4.6. Its been consistently low (but reasonably low) for while now. Must be the colder, darker weather.

Late finish with work yesterday so late eating last night. Throw in rough night sleep as well, a little sore throat and the diabetes fairy has awarded me a 7.5 this morning.

My mind is turning to this Friday when I’ve another video recorded interview with the Police about one of the assaults. This one is to do with the most recent one and the one where they know who he is. It’s also the most violent and psychotic of the three so it’s understandable my mind is unsettled that on Friday morning I have to relive the experience yet again. There’s scant comfort from the knowledge that this is the right thing to do and that it’s also an essential step in healing.

It’s amazing what can impact BG levels. Stress is clearly an influence on mine. Yet my BP is consistently 100-110/65-83 so that’s not quite so stress reactive.

Anyway, going to listen to a podcast in bed before getting up properly and catching up on life admin and then Bake Off from last night before work.

Cx

Morning all, and it’s dry but cold. Still in the 7s with 7.1, this is despite adding 1 unit of Levemir last night, I nearly did a half unit. Did it make me go low and my liver threw some glucose my way, or am I brewing something, or is it my Covid booster? Who knows? I’m determined to sort it. If I had a Libre I would be able to see what’s going on through the night, oh wait, I do, it arrived on Monday for my educational session next week. I can’t put it on yet though.:confused:

Good afternoon with the farmers’ children yesterday, even if I did get wet and very cold waiting for the school bus to arrive, 15 minutes late! I actually lit our fire when we got home, first time since April I would say, of course then I was too hot!!

No big plans today, bit ironing, a walk as it’s supposed to be dry, and just generally pootling about. Have a good day everyone. Hope it’s dry where you are, we’re thinking of building an ark up here! 🙂

Morning all, 5.8 here. Duly flu-jabbed. When I got to the clinic, they were separating the sheep from the goats, and anyone between 65 and 70 waltzed straight in and out, but over 70s had to queue to find out if they were due their Covid booster. OH was in that category, so had to queue up to be told he wasn’t due yet, which he knew anyway.

7.5 today. Need to search for some fuel today to get to London tomorrow, nightmare around here getting any. Neurology appt this afternoon and some cooking and cleaning in between, what fun!
Have a good day all x

Morning

I woke in the high 10's and dropped to the low 6's 40 minutes later, after yesterday morning I was risking nothing so popped some Lifts and was high 6's by the time breakfast rolled around, my bloods always seem to play up like this as soon as my sensor stops working! :(

@ColinUK I can't bring myself to like your post today but know that I'm thinking of you xx

7.4 this am. Lovely day forecast, bright sunshine to start the day here. Off to the men's shed and continue the repair of a commutator on a donated router. I'm the electrical/computer/electronic repair guy, but we have some people here with amazing skills, some of the woodwork stuff they do is fantastic. This lamp was found buried in the church grounds, broken in two and in a sorry state. Buried for over 60 years. Heavy as hell each half took four of us to lift it.
Here is a piccie of some of us and a cutting from the local echo paper. From left to right: Yours truly, Michael York (he did most of the work) Vaughan Bradbury our beloved leader, Robin and David (sorry don't know their surnames).
mens_shed.jpg
A GROUP of men from a church in Southbourne have been restoring an old gas lamp which dates back to 1910.
The collective known as Men’s Shed, from Immanuel’s Church, have brought back to life the lamp which was left broken and unstable.
Read more: Bournemouth church raising crucial funds for roof repairs
Originally the light was used to the light the way to the ‘church in the woods’ and the group of men decided it was a piece of history which deserved to be brought ‘back to life’.
Parts of the base needed joining and polishing, as well as a new stand, to restore the lamp.
The restoration took several weeks to complete by the group of men all with different abilities.
Read more: Men who stole lead from Dorset church are jailed
And now the lamp is in place, complete with a solar collector, following completion of the work.
Men’s Shed is always on the look-out for new members, who can join up for a coffee and a chat before working on projects like this every Wednesday between 10am and 12.30pm at Immanuel’s Church.

5.9 for me today, still not feeling great, off for my blood tests this morning. Lovely bright sunny day here at the moment, however hubby decided last night to put one of our heaters on and I feel like I am in an oven.

@ColinUK - sending you hugs, enjoy watching Bake off, I feel asleep before the end so no spoilers.

@rebrascora - hope you numbers improve during the day,

Have a good day everyone.

A 5.5 for me at 06:20 this morning. Lovely sunny day in West Berks although rather chilly.

Have you tried J D Williams, they have some nice stuff, on line only I think.
Thanks, I really like J D Williams but way too expensive for something I shan’t be wearing for long. Am trying to get some off eBay x

5.6 for me earlier. 🙂
I thought I'll just close my eyes again before I get out of bed. Only just up a short while ago. Must've needed that sleep. 😳

Dez

Morning All
Hope everyone is well today and those with low readings I hope it improves.
If you want you can have some of my BG so it may balance out! Lol.
This morning on waking was 9.5 following a bedtime 15.5. It had literally been climbing through the day.
DN supposed to be phoning today to review the figures and help hopefully getting it back more into range.
have a great day.

Late finish with work yesterday so late eating last night. Throw in rough night sleep as well, a little sore throat and the diabetes fairy has awarded me a 7.5 this morning.

My mind is turning to this Friday when I’ve another video recorded interview with the Police about one of the assaults. This one is to do with the most recent one and the one where they know who he is. It’s also the most violent and psychotic of the three so it’s understandable my mind is unsettled that on Friday morning I have to relive the experience yet again. There’s scant comfort from the knowledge that this is the right thing to do and that it’s also an essential step in healing.

It’s amazing what can impact BG levels. Stress is clearly an influence on mine. Yet my BP is consistently 100-110/65-83 so that’s not quite so stress reactive.

Anyway, going to listen to a podcast in bed before getting up properly and catching up on life admin and then Bake Off from last night before work.

Cx
Sorry to hear this Colin. You’re such a supportive person and kind to everyone. I don’t know how anyone can do this to you. It causes such a lot of fear and takes a long time to recover. Wishing you well for this ordeal.

Back