Group 7-day waking average?

@ColinUK interesting but there’s nothing mankind can do to stop it. Had a chocolate muffin in coffee shop. Very bad of me. Will see any effects of it soon. I was going to go and see Bond movie but not on till 18:00 must still be using the Odeon as a courthouse. Will go another time. Did you see TheMany Saints of Newark? Great movie

We say “red sky at night, shepherds delight, red sky in morning, sailors warning.” It’s all a load of tosh anyways, it’ll do what it wants to do regardless of sailors or shepherds or Carole from the BBC!
It’s shepherds both times for us - I must’ve learned it wrong when I was a kid. In N Spain it seemed to be the other way round, so I started saying “Red sky at night, mañana’ll be sh**e”. 😎

It’s shepherds both times for us - I must’ve learned it wrong when I was a kid. In N Spain it seemed to be the other way round, so I started saying “Red sky at night, mañana’ll be sh**e”. 😎
Shepherds for both morning and night for me too. And @eggy what do you mean about that saying not being accurate?! I think it's what the Met Office base their entire forecast on!

Shepherds for both morning and night for me too. And @eggy what do you mean about that saying not being accurate?! I think it's what the Met Office base their entire forecast on!
I often say I think they just stick their heads out the window and decide what the weather is going to be like or they’ll ask Ethel in the canteen if her rheumatism is playing up!

I often say I think they just stick their heads out the window and decide what the weather is going to be like or they’ll ask Ethel in the canteen if her rheumatism is playing up!
You just made me literally laugh out loud!

My mum's husband died suddenly this morning. They only got married in June, and were due to move into their new home on Wednesday.

I've been on auto pilot, not eating until recently. Was going to stay at mums tonight and it didn't even occur to me I'd need to take my insulin with me until I got home and saw the sharps box. Think it's made me think about how automatic this stuff needs to become to my life.

Gosh, what a day.

My mum's husband died suddenly this morning. They only got married in June, and were due to move into their new home on Wednesday.

I've been on auto pilot, not eating until recently. Was going to stay at mums tonight and it didn't even occur to me I'd need to take my insulin with me until I got home and saw the sharps box. Think it's made me think about how automatic this stuff needs to become to my life.

Gosh, what a day.
I'm so sorry for your loss. And for your mum too.

Don’t forget the piece of manky seaweed they’ve got hanging up by the back door. 😛 If it’s wet, it’s raining. If it’s dry...(you get the picture).

Gosh, what a day.
@stackingcups i'm so sorry to hear about your loss

@rebrascora
Just back from the hospital appointment seeing the Diabetes Nurse and the Dietitian.
the dietitian went through counting carbs and stressed about using a UK web based program where at present I’m using Onedrop which they think is American.
the Diabetic Nurse changed me over to 4 units Lanctus at night and 1 unit of NovoRapid 15 mins before Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
Now got to see what new regimen does at BG levels. Can but wait and see and let them adjust dose as necessary.

Colin
The Met office use the tried and tested formula.
If you can see the hills it is going to rain.
If you can’t see the hills……it’s raining.
The only problem is that they get it wrong in Essex as there are not many hills, just slopes and gentle at that.
Question. What do they do at night?

Gosh, what a day.
So sorry to hear this. What a shock for everyone.

Back