Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning
I didn’t test on waking today but was 7.1 before breakfast a few hours ago
having a few lazy days using up some holiday.

I need to get back into the routine of regular testing before and after meals
my drawer where I store my medication knows I’m not testing so much
as I seem to be building up a stock of strips ..lol

finally some good news on the sale of m Mums house down in Newbur,
we accepted a offer before Christmas,
the sale FINALLY went through a few days ago and everything was settled yesterday.

So now contemplating where we want to move to,
I’m thinking somewhere slightly nearer the coast than here in Northampton, where my wife & I we currently rent.

have a Great Day Everybody 🙂

I've given in and fired up the heating. It's only on 21.5 degrees so it'll take the chill off the place quick enough I think.
Also popped on a jumper and I'm wearing thick socks with my fluffy slippers.

@Leadinglights that's not the cause here but oh aye cannabis farms create a right heat, surprised they couldn't smell it when walking past etc though (there has been a lot of it in my town over the years) xx

@Kaylz Where you live it's so far north I'm amazed anything grows inside or out so I admire their horticultural prowess!

It's surprising what can come up through the floor boards, my neighbour said her elderly mum was feeling periodically very odd and they discovered when the police raided that the tenants in the flat below were growing cannabis.
I was to move into a 4 in block lower cottage . Man next house was smoking some really strong stuff out the window. Couldn’t open my kitchen door or sit in back garden for it. I never moved.

I forgot to go to see James Bond movie last night. Good job I’ve got a an unlimited ticket
You forgot?! You've no chance of being a double-o then!

@Kaylz Where you live it's so far north I'm amazed anything grows inside or out so I admire their horticultural prowess!
By any chance did you Google it from my chemist's label? LOL xx

By any chance did you Google it from my chemist's label? LOL xx
Nope! You mentioned you're in Scottishland and as that's north of Watford it's basically frozen tundra for 10 months of the year!

The perception some folk have got of us Scots lol. i made my mind up I was not holidaying anywhere north of the equator as I’ve had enough rain and cold.
Are you saying that you don't all live in a permafrost with packs of wild Haggii roaming the Glens?

@jeanettem1 I know eh! We're few and far between on the forum! Where abouts are you from? @ColinUK I'll have you know plants etc grow well in our house, my mum has cactus on the kitchen window sill just now which are doing very well despite being at the north facing side! The haggis actually roam the highlands rather than local glens xx

@jeanettem1 I know eh! We're few and far between on the forum! Where abouts are you from? @ColinUK I'll have you know plants etc grow well in our house, my mum has cactus on the kitchen window sill just now which are doing very well despite being at the north facing side! The haggis actually roam the highlands rather than local glens xx
Yes and royalty stay in Balmoral and go out hunting the haggis. Oh to be rich lol I thought there would have been a lot of us on the forum as there’s loads of people diagnosed with type 1 and 2. One woman said they just tell you the bad bits to frighten you and she’s not making lifestyle changes. To frighten you about what if she’s not doing anything about it? Didn’t frighten her lol we have beautiful greenery here because we have so much rain.Glasgow

Yes and royalty stay in Balmoral and go out hunting the haggis. Oh to be rich lol I thought there would have been a lot of us on the forum as there’s loads of people diagnosed with type 1 and 2. One woman said they just tell you the bad bits to frighten you and she’s not making lifestyle changes. To frighten you about what if she’s not doing anything about it? Didn’t frighten her lol we have beautiful greenery here because we have so much rain.Glasgow
Balmoral is 51 miles from where I am, na the majority of the forum are English, I get excited when a new Scot pops in haha xx

F

Forgot it’s haggis shooting season as St. Andrews Day coming up Next month . Should see the haggis in their Halloween costumes Trying to pretend they’re not haggis and dodge a bullet.
What sort of costumes do they usually go for? Are they easy to spot?

Balmoral is 51 miles from where I am, na the majority of the forum are English, I get excited when a new Scot pops in haha xx
That's pretty close! I'm assuming you pop round for tea and a scone from time to time as you're neighbours?

Back