Group 7-day waking average?

Greetings fellow people 🙂

4.5 today but considering I was 4.2 last night I’m happy (definitely over counted the dessert oops 😳 )

Have a good day everyone :D

12.9 today. Hoping for an all round better day.

Youngest 14th Birthday today. Can't believe I have two 14 year olds. I don't feel old enough!!
I have two 14year olds too. Grandchildren that is! I don’t feel old enough either. 😛
Happy birthday to your 14 year old!

7.7 today. Not waking but before breakfast. Don't have a clue what difference that makes....... Dull and humidly warm here in Poole this morning. Saw all the muppets queuing at the filling stations yesterday...bunch of sheeples.
That’ll be the same folks who bought all the loo roll last year. The difference is you can’t hoard fuel! I agree, total muppets!

Morning, 5.6 here today - have a great weekend everyone

Drove us mad yesterday, @Kaylz , @Barfly and @eggyg . We drove down to Suffolk, and every time we came across a petrol station, (of which there were many on our cross country route), we were held up while the through traffic negotiated its way round the queue. Hoping that once everyone’s tank is full, they won’t keep topping it up, causing yet more queues when we have to buy some more to get home in a weeks time.

There was a very minor queue just extending off the forecourt when I stopped in yesterday with my fuel warning light on. 😱 The £20 worth I put in should do me for a couple of weeks at least. I swing my legs for most local journeys these days. Better for me, better for the environment.

10:06 BS 8.8 & quite relieved actually as I really didn’t KNOW what it would be? 🙄 Oh deary me!😱 Can you Adam & Eve it? After the previous night’s little boo boo, which had sorted itself out with a BS 5.3 by about 17:00 before the 2nd meal! I didn’t have long before I made another even bigger boo boo!😳

About to go to bed after my 10pm LR but, THAT all went out the window when I accidentally gave myself an extra +10 units because I was in between pens & added up my sums wrong: JUST realised it too late & both injections were in; what was left of the old pen & too much from the new pen! 😱 WHAT DO I DO?o_O

Well! The first thing I did was test & it was 21:51 BS 5.1 & I would normally have biscuits before going to bed anyway being below 6. I only had 2 meals yesterday & decided to go to bed without dinner so, I ate dinner & decided not to bolus for it at all & stay awake to keep testing. 23:47 BS 11.6, 01:08 BS 15.7 Still held my nerve & didn’t bolus, 01:26 BS 18.8 clearly needed SOME bolus & decided to give it the normal dose -10 for safety as I knew at SOME point the food vs too much basal would start pulling me back down, 02:00 BS 14.4, 03:00 BS 13.4 & too tired to stay up anymore so, ate a tsp of no sugar peanut butter on an oatcake & went to bed! o_O😱o_Oo_O

The lesson here is always double check my sums, use the calculator if I have to, BEFORE I inject because once it’s in; it’s IN! 😳

So, here we are with another night of not much sleep! 🙄

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Strictly later tonight & it’s their first dances! 😛:D

LR & meds are in & I’ll try to get a bit more sleep & rest if I can’t? 🙄

Oh dear! You know that saying “it comes in three’s” am I going to make another silly mistake; I hope NOT? 😱😱😱

Will catch up on this thread later! o_O THAT’S for how my eyes felt upon waking & only just now not so blurry from 2 nights in a row of not enough sleep!o_O

That’ll be the same folks who bought all the loo roll last year. The difference is you can’t hoard fuel! I agree, total muppets!
Of course you can hoard fuel. Just soak it into the loo rolls!

7.5 for me today, didn't think that was too bad as it was the last day of our holiday I ate some treats, including a delicious sausage baguette which was eaten sitting on the sea wall at Southend, a chicken burger in the evening together with a Cornetto and a Walnut whip. Had a lovely 2 weeks off of work, 1st week spend in Norfolk, 2nd week went to garden centres, a Spa day and 3 days at Southend sitting on the beach enjoying the sun at Chalkwell end, overall gained 3lbs in weight which isn't too bad. Back to the healthy eating today.

Walked to Sainsbury's this morning as the whole area was jammed up by people queuing for the petrol station, we took our insulated wheeled picnic bag for the frozen bits, shop was almost empty as cars couldn't get past the petrol station queue to get to the car park. So saved some petrol and got some exercise, I know I am lucky that we have 2 major supermarkets wishing walking distance of where I live, although both are uphill on the way back with the bags.

Have a good weekend everyone.

@Lanny i hope your levels have settled now.

Strictly later tonight & it’s their first dances
I'm looking forward to Strictly tonight though i'll have to record it and watch later or tomorrow.

A 6.1 for me this morning. Just had flu jab. Our surgery isn’t doing the “oldies” yet which made me laugh a little when I had to confirm I was younger than 50 - is 50 old these days ?!

I actually need fuel and 3 petrol stations in the area are all empty - madness !

The attached photo. Made me giggle last night ……. I reckon I can get to and importantly from work up to Wednesday - it’s 60 mile round trip! ADE4F329-ADE3-4D64-886A-7B040EEE33F2.jpeg

Phew! @Lanny o_O Glad you’re ok.🙂

Our local petrol station was in the paper cos of the queues. A question. Why is it journalists can’t be bothered looking up Welsh counties? The photos in the article were labelled Thisplace, Kent and Thatplace, Cheshire...then Atownin, Wales. We even have a north, a south...need I go on?:D😎

Good morning 🙂 6.9 for me today 🙂 The queue into my local garage yesterday was blocking the movement of traffic on the main road - people were rightly frustrated :( Government should know, if you say 'Don't panic' people will panic 🙄 Especially when it's Grant Schapps you're supposed to trust 😱

beer shortage.jpg

Last edited:
Disappointing 8.3 for me this morning and steady readings in the 7s and 8s most of the night, despite going to bed on 5.2 and opting for 2 units of Levemir.... a number plucked from thin air as being somewhere between 0 and 6 units. Had to get it wrong sooner or later when guessing is involved and better for levels to be a bit high than too low I suppose.
Off to do a fun/boundary ride today somewhere up in the borders. I am assured it it beautiful countryside, so looking forward to that.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning all.

Good readings all round this morning. Weight, Temperature, Pulse, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Pressure, all good.

But Blood Glucose was a seriously dismal failure missing the 5.2 aim at a reading of 5.0 🙂

Only joking

But 5.2 is difficult to get.

Nothing planned today.

A few minor App changes. A short 60 minute walk. Food.

Morning all. :D 6.4 here.

It was dark when I got up! Staying close to home today cos I need the petrol in my car tomorrow. Our next car was always going to be electric - maybe it’s time to start doing some research into prices, etc. 😎 Not today tho, DIY calls!

Have a relaxing day everyone.

6.6 for me today not sure why best sleepI have had in a long time, my little granddaughter is coming round today she is learning to ride a bike without stabilisers so that should be fun hope you all have a lovely day x

6.2 today. Had to have a little smirk as I passed all the muppets queueing for petrol as I silently glided past in my electric car....... Got the granddaughter today, the lovely Jane wants to take her to Southampton, about a 60 mile round trip through the New Forest. It will be manic there are 5 cruise ships docked at the moment so at least an extra 10,000 grockles moving about.....ah well, c'est la vie, the lovely Jane expects.......Bit cloudy with sunny spells in Poole today, it's 15deg now expected 21deg.

On finger pricking this morning, I was having difficulty getting any blood out so I gave the site an extra sharp squeeze. A tiny little droplet spurted out and landed on my cheek (face that is). :D Never had that before. 😳
A second puncture wound produced 5.5. 🙂

Dez

Back