Group 7-day waking average?

@stackingcups @rebrascora
I had a meeting like that with one of the nurses at the doctors. She was convinced I was type 2 because of my age. And I should learn to call myself Type 2.
She even said I had the wrong diagnosis if they put me as type 1.
I think I got very cross and told her to read my f notes about the test positive for antibodies.
I have not seen her since.

Morning everyone. 5.4 for me. Exhausted and we're not even halfway through the half term!!
Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
4 weeks today @freesia ! Not that I’m counting !!!

A very good morning to you all this very early morning.

BG 5.1. Again sooo close.

All quiet here. Wife ok too.

Saw Sky filming something on the beach yesterday morning. They wouldn't say what it was except that it was for a new television series. What amazed me was the number of lorries, cars, equipment, people involved. On the beach, when walking, there was just me and in the distance one other person. Miles of no one. Back at the pier, at the end of my walk, there were literally hundreds of support people, Sky actors, technicians, etc. They seemed to use a company called 'Location One' which was emblazoned on all the vans and lorries. They had their own catering vans there too. Like a whole moving secret city.

On the walk I saw 6 swans flying ....just. 5 youngsters and an adult. It was very windy and they were struggling to make any progress. Their flight lasted about 2 minutes before they landed on the beach. They had started out about 50 yards in-land on a small man made lake. I guess it was a newbie learning flight for the yougsters. That time of year approaching when they all fly South for winter.

Anyway have a great day everyone.

6.1 - yesterday I stayed in the fives all day pretty much so was hoping for a 5.Something to start the day today. Obviously my body said not quite.

A very good morning to you all this very early morning.

BG 5.1. Again sooo close.

All quiet here. Wife ok too.

Saw Sky filming something on the beach yesterday morning. They wouldn't say what it was except that it was for a new television series. What amazed me was the number of lorries, cars, equipment, people involved. On the beach, when walking, there was just me and in the distance one other person. Miles of no one. Back at the pier, at the end of my walk, there were literally hundreds of support people, Sky actors, technicians, etc. They seemed to use a company called 'Location One' which was emblazoned on all the vans and lorries. They had their own catering vans there too. Like a whole moving secret city.

On the walk I saw 6 swans flying ....just. 5 youngsters and an adult. It was very windy and they were struggling to make any progress. Their flight lasted about 2 minutes before they landed on the beach. They had started out about 50 yards in-land on a small man made lake. I guess it was a newbie learning flight for the yougsters. That time of year approaching when they all fly South for winter.

Anyway have a great day everyone.
Filmed an advert once where I was the only actor on set and there must have been easily 150 in the crew to make sure it all happened ok on the day. And contrary to what anyone else may tell you the most important thing is the, typically very high quality, catering!

5.4 here with a dip into the red according to Libre through the night, but very much doubt I went below 4.5 in reality.
No Levemir again last night and no lunch or dinner as such, other than a chunk of cheese with some piccalilli through the day and a few cream cheese stuffed peppadew peppers last night. Weird how I am just not hungry at the moment! Anyway, I can happily live with just one injection of Levemir a day and just one of Fiasp.
I went to bed much later last night after a lovely evening with my friend watching Strictly. It was after midnight when I got home and I wasn't tired, so I can rule out those two factors (early to bed ie sleeping longer and being worn out) as being connected to the change in insulin needs. Levels were mid 5s and dropping ever so slightly so I decided I didn't need the Levemir again.
Woke up feeling alert and refreshed just before 6am. I definitely like whatever has changed in my body. Needling much less insulin, waking up early and wanting to get out of bed and not feeling sluggish is all very pleasant.

Morning all. :D 8.3 here.

Had another email yesterday from the people who fitted our kitchen - they’re REALLY keen to have some pics of our lovely kitchen for their social media, but I STILL haven’t painted in there. It’s the busiest room in the house! So, guess what I’m doing this weekend.:D

Morning All
A 6.1 for me this morning.
Tempting fate even the DiabetesM App says, “Good You are doing well “
It reckons that the variability is now 2.9 and my chances of a low is minimal.
Bet it won’t stay that way for long. It usually has a panic about lunchtime and changes all its messages and colours.
Have a great day.

Hahahaha @MeeTooTeeTwo. You have the craziest dreams. 😛
I think the weirdness of my dreams is directly proportional to the amount of cheese I eat the previous evening. 😛

4.6 for me today.

Dez

Morning all. The 6.1 step is full today, budge up @ColinUK @mage 1 and @DuncanLord a little one needs to get on!

Not long been up, left Mr Eggy sleeping off last night’s pints. Out with the Class of ‘76, where by all accounts they act as if they’re still at school, minus the flares and Doc Martins! Luckily they can only manage a night out every couple of months these days! 😛

Covid booster for me later, and then off to see the farmers and their children. Haven’t seen them for quite a while as grandson had Covid, but he finally got out of prison yesterday and went back to school. Apparently he ran up the farm lonning to the awaiting school bus! Two weeks stuck in with his two sisters has probably tipped him over the edge! Looking forward to seeing them.

Have a great Saturday, whatever your plans. 🙂

Morning

8.4 today (I remembered! lol)
xx

Meant to add apparently the town was manic yesterday, cars queuing along streets and around corners trying to get into the petrol station even though our wee Tesco express made people aware they had plenty and were getting another delivery today, there were some genuinely needing as they didn't have enough to get where they were needing to go but the majority were just panic buyers!

Lidl's shelves were pretty empty again too xx

7.7 today. Not waking but before breakfast. Don't have a clue what difference that makes....... Dull and humidly warm here in Poole this morning. Saw all the muppets queuing at the filling stations yesterday...bunch of sheeples.

Morning everyone. 4.8 for me with a largish break in the line overnight. I must have slept well over 8 hours last night!

Friends coming around tonight and i'm cooking a 3 course meal (well, cheating a bit with the starter as part of it is bought).

Have a good day everyone.

Back