Group 7-day waking average?

8.5 this morning, but I had a complete binge last night, first time in months, had a chicken burger, followed by a Nutella crisp bar and did not even count the jelly babies, feeling a bit sluggish this morning, so going to be back to my a game this morning as I have to work until 10pm tonight.

Any @Kaylz and @SueEK here is the result. As Kaylz predicted I now want more and have even worked out what I want.

Have a good day everyone

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 14
13.2 this morning. Honestly, I’m losing my diabetes mojo lately and testing/bolusing/leaving the house is really really slipping. Made an effort and corrected.

Morning all and my second HS this week.

Reduction in morning basal seems to have more or less done the trick. No dextrose required yesterday although it was a close run thing at tea time. I've not been on such low amounts of Levemir for ages. It was 25 units per day 6 months ago now down to 7. Keeps you on your toes this diabetes lark

Have a good day everyone.

@Grannylorraine Wow well done you and it looks great, no wonder you needed a chicken burger x

Morning all. 4.4 waking, went to 5.3 when i got up. Another high in the night needing correcting though i upped the basal by half a unit. Hhmmm...will see how things go.
@Telemóveis i hope things get better for you.
@SueEK good to know you are feeling well enough to get in a shower. Healing is going in the right direction. I hope everything is ok with the nurse today.
@Grannylorraine looks good you are brave! Whats next?
@khskel congrats on the HS

Morning

7.3 here on a very wet and miserable looking day

@Grannylorraine I think we need a "love" option as well as a "like" lol, I like it! Very nice and knew you'd get the "bug", we will want pics of any more additions though! LOL, how did you find it?

I see @Michael12421 hasn't posted yet, I do hope your ok xx

A straight 8.0 for me today. Gone back to a whole orange for breakafst, eating a half made no difference. Removed some of the dried fruits from the muesli and replaced with blueberries, my least favourite fruit. See how that goes. Had a really crappy rib-eye steak at the Crown in Bransgore, New Forest last night. It's the worst steak I've had since one in a very memorable Merridin Road House Western Australia in the early 1980's. Bit overcast in Poole today, not so windy so very pleasant outdoors.

Good morning to everyone 🙂 hope you're all well

Update
9:35am - 7.4 - bef breakfast - and my lovely insulin advisor advised 4.5 units for 36g of carbs and no correction - no correction probably because it knows that I did a correction earlier - have a look at active insulin -0.25 units - I did 0.5 units at 7:05am
Screenshot_20210819-093514_mySugr.jpg

7:05am - 8.2 for me - 16.0 units of tresiba and my bolus advisor was advising to do a 0.5 units correction which I did.
23:05pm - 8.2 - bedtime - even though it was a tiny bit above 8mmol I fancied having a couple of rich tea biscuits which was 12g of carbs but I didn't have the advised humalog because of going to bed
20:55 - 13g of carbs - this was a bag of cheddars during the evening while I was sat watching tv - I didn't have any Insulin

Please can someone comment on if I've done ok here or if I'm doing anything wrong

Last edited:
Good morning
A 5.9 this morning at 07:06 having woken up.
2 hours later, after breakfast of 40g porridge oats and a banana, 79 carbs or 457 cal, BG 10.8.
stay safe everyone.

Not sure I will be allowed to post the pics on here, but I am going to have a Betty Boop on my left calf, but with her stocking tops on show, cascading roses from the back of my right hip down my thigh, eventually merging with a fairy which will be on the back of my calf, Just need to work something out for my left arm. I was going to have a butterfly, but the fairy has butterflies with her.

Not sure I will be allowed to post the pics on here, but I am going to have a Betty Boop on my left calf, but with her stocking tops on show, cascading roses from the back of my right hip down my thigh, eventually merging with a fairy which will be on the back of my calf, Just need to work something out for my left arm. I was going to have a butterfly, but the fairy has butterflies with her.
There's nothing wrong with having a butterfly and there being butterflies with the fairy, my heart has wings on my upper right arm but I have just angel wings on my right forearm xx

A 4.8 for me at 06:37 Had lunch with a client yesterday in London. It looks like the grilled halloumi salad was a good choice. He had become a grandfather yesterday morning so insisted on champagne with lunch and it would have been rude not to join in 🙂

4.9 for me this morning.

Very sad to see @Michael12421 hasn't signed in today. I hope it is just that he has taken offense at my forthright post yesterday and not that he has actually had a really bad hypo and isn't able to post.
Michael, I am really sorry if my post upset you but I felt very strongly that you are not understanding how serious this is or doing as much as you could to sort the problem. Feeling fine at 3.2 is a huge safety issue not something positive. You need to test a lot more and particularly through the night to find out what is happening and run your levels a bit higher for a while to try to improve your hypo awareness.
We care about you, otherwise we really wouldn't bother to comment. Please let us know that you are OK. I promise to not comment on your posts in the future unless I can find something positive to say. I have to stand by the content of my post yesterday though but I hope you understand that it was motivated by concern for both you and Missy.

@khskel Congratulations on a second HS. Hope you can land the elusive triple tomorrow!

@Grannylorraine Love it! Sounds like you have really been bitten by the bug!

Good afternoon. I am perfectly fine with a 5.6 this morning. I won't be posting again.
Great reading Michael and huge relief, but really sorry to read that you are no longer going to post. I very much hope that you will reconsider. People here care about you and you are part of our community. You will be missed.

@Michael12421 you really need to continue posting here Michael, even us T2s who are useless with offering advice worry about you and enjoy reading your posts about Missy etc. Having read all the posts I don’t believe anyone has said anything unkind to you, just genuine concern for you and your health, please reconsider as you will be greatly missed. I hope to see you being the first to post in the morning as usual xx

Back