Group 7-day waking average?

05:53 BS 4.6 😱 Munched a JB! Don’t like waking in the 4’s! Yesterday was in range albeit for a short day as I slept for most of it from 5,0 to 8.7 & I actually went to bed on 7.6 at 22:56! BS fell THAT much overnight?🙄

6am alarm just off & I’ll reduce LR a bit more then to 74 & see how it goes? Back in a mo!

Right, bunged in 74 LR AND my pills: a habit I must try to cultivate; I want to stay on Thursdays for new pills now & don’t want it to slip again! 🙄😳

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Uhmm! I’m ok with eating it’s the in between that my BS is still a bit on the low side! Maybe I’m leaving it too long to eat? I only ate twice yesterday. Mind you, I wasn’t awake for long! I’m still sleeping a lot & just gone with it as I definitely feel better every time after a snooze! :confused:🙄

Good morning everyone. I'm early today, going away for a few days. 5.4 for me this morning.
@rebrascora i hope you all enjoy the day.
@Lanny nice to hear you're feeling a bit better.
Have a good day folks.

4.7 for me this morning. 🙂
Sunny and bright, so the great outdoors beckons.

Dez

Morning all. :D 8.1 here - I didn’t need that pre-bed snack then, which is weird cos I was up n down a ladder and waving my arms around (painting n deco) all afternoon.😛

The weather dictates my activities atm - it’s drizzling, so more cleaning n decorating it is then. 😎

4.6 for me.

Very busy of late so just nipping in with me stats.

Good morning 5.9 today

on getting out of bed just now foot and ankle is painful today (arthritis)
good job nothing planned today or tomorrow, looking forward to steroid injection,
not sure when I’m on a waiting list on that one.

Have a great weekend everybody

Last edited:
Morning it’s a 6.8 for me

Off to my Mums for a fun day of defrosting her freezer, last time the freezer wasn’t actually switched off so it was very hard work! I’ll be checking the plug before I get going today. It’s weird/sad going back past our old house and infant school.

Enough with nostalgia, I hope you’re all ok and have a good day.

4.4 this morning but flat, so that’s fine.

You sound more organised than us @Flower, and probably don’t end up with a stack of unattached labels at the bottom of the freezer along with bags that could be anything.
Enjoy the rest @Lanny good to go with it if it is what your body needs.
Enjoy a treat as a belated birthday celebration @adrian1der
Have fun over the border @rebrascora

Meeting up with some former colleagues for a lunch today. We all live near each other but are all so busy we just don’t see each other enough. I shall take my diary (yes it is a good old fashioned paper one) and fix our next lunch date.

Have a good day.

8.5 today for me. sunny and 18deg in Poole.

Morning

10,0 here

@rebrascora hope you have a lovely day once you get here (Scotland I mean lol) only 130 miles from me today haha

@Michael12421 sorry I REALLY can't like your post, I hope you really have gotten some just glucose in you and are back up in range, I'd highly suggest it's time to set alarms throughout the night as this is becoming a very serious problem and highly dangerous xx

Morning All
A 5.5 for me at 06:47, which was a surprise as went to bed on a 8.8.
Stay safe and have a great day.

Morning all and it's a 5.4 for me.

Got back to civilization at 3:30 this morning and woke at 7. A quiet day may be in order. Got to download the rough mixes of our latest efforts which sounded impressive in on the massive studio speakers. Let's see what they're like at domestic volume levels.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning everyone. 6.4 after an enforced lie in. We’re going out, out this afternoon so needed some sleep, now having our full English a day earlier than usual. Meeting another three couples, the last time we met was 1st March 2020! 3pm in our local Wetherspoons, cheap and cheerful, for lots and lots of chat, drink and some food when I decide it’s a good idea. The others wouldn’t bother! I may be delicate in the morning.🙄

Have a great day. 🙂

@freesia have a nice break.
@Michael12421 JBs at the ready please.
@SB2015 I too have an old fashioned diary, wouldn’t be without it, enjoy your lunch.
@Flower, top tip, hairdryer and a bowl of boiling water if it hasn’t been switched off or even if it has but has stubborn icebergs!
@rebrascora enjoy your day in Bonnie Scotland.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone 🙂

7:34am 6.5 and 16u of tresiba taken - 9:48am 9.2 bef breakfast 36g of carbs, 4.5 units food, 1.0 units correction

23:30pm 5.8 bef bedtime and had 13g of carbs which was 1 bag of mini cheddars

19:57pm did a 2nd bolus of 2.0 units because decided to have a lovely chocolate pudding
19:52pm 6.3 - 3.5 units and 35g of carbs - because I had my tea instead of a follow up after hypo snack with no bolus I reduced the carb amount from 50g to 35g
19:01pm 3.6 before tea so had a 150ml can of normal coca-cola

questions for forum members
1 - what do other members think of my bgls?
2 - did I do the right thing reducing my carb amount for my tea?
3 - could my hypo be caused by my dog walk which was earlier in the day and in-between breakfast and lunch?

7.4 and pooped today. All healing well but new bag on and had to set alarm to get up every two hours to help drain the bag, any advice via pm would be good if possible. Weight gone down to 10st so will need to keep an eye on that.
Sounds like lots happening for many of you. Enjoy. X

Back