Group 7-day waking average?

A 5.7 for me at 06:16. I'm also a big fan of paper books rather than e-books. When we moved house in 2019 I did rationalise my collection and disposed of some books. Things like my O-level text books - I suspect the syllabus has changed 🙂 I keep a stack of unread books in my study and only transfer them to the bookshelves once I have read them.

@SueEK I hope you have a speedy recovery

4.5 after 10hr sleep was knackered yesterday

Morning all. 6.4 today. Am now home and glad to be. Won’t bore you with details but I look like a children’s game with the amount of tubes coming in and out of me. Apparently spent some time in ICU though I don’t remember it. Various staff came to see me to check I was ok but I didn’t have a clue who any of them were, very sweet though. The important thing is that they believe they got all the mesh out, took the team 7 hours. Anyhow I am back, feeling very delicate and quite a long road ahead but going in the right direction.
Have a good day all x
Good to see you back,take care . Hope the recovery goes well.

Good morning everyone 🙂 hope everyone is ok
8:18am - 6.3 for me and 16u tresiba taken
9:22am - 8.5 - bef breakfast

Last edited:
Morning All
A 5.5 for me at 07:15
@SueEK Glad your home and making a steady recovery.
@eggyg I love real books. Even though you say you are not going to buy any in the shops, I think you just might.

Morning All
A 5.5 for me at 07:15
@SueEK Glad your home and making a steady recovery.
@eggyg I love real books. Even though you say you are not going to buy any in the shops, I think you just might.
I think you may be right. But I won’t buy as many as usual as I have a three mile walk back home. There’s method in my madness.

No worries. I will keep the scales. I was just fascinated with my thinking. I will relax a bit.... unless the bood results come back bad.

I like trying to fathom out how my body works (or does't work) and I really like sorting out my meals.

Gotta do something !!! 🙂

Take a rucksack! :D
I did and used a bag too but no books. Pair of jeans, two tee shirts. 21KitKats, twin pack of McVities dark chocolate digestives and a large shower gel! It was also very warm walking so I had to remove my gilet and put it in another bag! No room for books but the good news is my monthly book subscription arrived today. Two new books. 7 miles walked too!

I did and used a bag too but no books. Pair of jeans, two tee shirts. 21KitKats, twin pack of McVities dark chocolate digestives and a large shower gel! It was also very warm walking so I had to remove my gilet and put it in another bag! No room for books but the good news is my monthly book subscription arrived today. Two new books. 7 miles walked too!
Well done! 😛 What’s this book subscription you talk of? Sounds interesting...😎

05:42 BS 5.0 Just about ok: borderline as I don’t like waking in the 4’s; very little wriggle room in the 4’s & 5 is as low as I like to go! 🙄🙂

Actually, my BS is strangely being a bit on the low side & I’m considering lowering LR? 🙄 Back to normal NR doses yesterday & BS was ok at 2hours after eating & ended up a teeny tiny bit lower than I started with after 4 hours but, it continued to drop lower by another 1 to 1.5mmol lower by the next meal so, that’s a sign of too much basal!o_O Just as well I’m back to eating as that would have been a problem if I wasn’t! Strange! Maybe my body’s still busy fighting this “thing” off & my liver isn’t trickling out as much glucose?🙄 Right, 6am is fast coming up & I’ll try 76, instead of 78, & see how things go?

Heart rate still a bit higher but, the effort, & recovery time, is definitely better from little walks between rooms in the house! Still a chesty cough & a bit of phlegm build up while horizontally sleeping but, things are getting better! 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Good morning everyone 4.7 here which is fine.

Nothing planned for today, yawn

Good morning 6.1 today

had bloods taken yesterday so see how quickly Hba1c gets fed back by Dr
fingers crossed for something in the high 40’s but I suspect it will be mid 50’s
will wait and see,
having a tough week at work this week

Have a great day everybody

Good morning - 2.1, Considering how much pasta and sauce I had for dinner last night is a completely ridiculously low reading. Oh well, toast and marmalade it has to be.
😱 That’s a low wake up hope your at more normal levels later

4.3 this morning after a couple of hypos in the night. Another week in manual mode before switching back to auto mode, so worth sorting the basal profile to get rid of the night hypos. I was being lazy.

Glad to hear that you are home @SueEK and I hope that your recovery goes smoothly.
That is a horrid low @Michael12421 . I hope you are not feeling too rough with that.

Weird weather again I think so take layers seems to be the order of the day.
Enjoy whatever you do.

Morning 7.3 here. Had a few beans with an omelette yesterday so probably that. Having to weigh up what to eat against keeping ‘movements’ moving. Managing to sleep well despite sleeping a lot during the day. Seeing nurse later to change dressings and show me how to change leg bag, they have been excellent and saw me within hours of my needing them when I got home.
@goodybags hope your results are what you want them to be.
@Michael12421 aaargh hope you get that number up quickly
Have a good day everyone and thank you for your get well wishes xx

Back