Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning...and it is a much bettee one! Had a full nights sleep with no alarms going off, stayed in target all night and woke to a 4.4 early, quickly upped slightly with 1JB and another snooze, then woke again to 5.1.

@Gwynn i hope today is better for you and your wife. Its very sad.
@DuncanLord congratulations on the HS

Morning

9.7 today, must remember to do my contraceptive injection at some point today, hate doing it as it sits in a lump under the skin and is quite noticeable

Was either 14.0 or 13.2 at bedtime last night, no idea why, went to test my ketones anyway and couldn't, Libre reader had absolutely no charge 😳 currently on charge now, just in case!

@MeeTooTeeTwo I hope you feel better soon
@DuncanLord congratulations on your HS!
xx

7.3 this morning (6.9 yesterday and 8.1 the day before)

Blood sugars seemed to be out of control yesterday (a random 13.9 before lunch, and 16.2 before bed, possibly due to a failed thigh injection)

Frustrating :(

Good morning everyone hope you're all ok 🙂
8:06am and 4.9 for me so a tiny bit under target 5mmol - 8mmol

Congrats to @DuncanLord on the HS.

Sending my best wishes to @Gwynn - I hope you have a better day today

@MeeTooTeeTwo I hope you feel better soon

A 4.8 for me at 05:43 this morning. A lot of low cloud around in West Berks but we are promised a better day once it burns off. I hope so as I planning a BBQ for this evening

Afternoon! Back in the sixes with 6.4, knew yesterday was a fluke.

Had a lie in after a late night, well it was for me, we were on hedgehog watch. Unfortunately he didn’t come at his usual time, when I say usual time I mean the twice we’ve spotted him so far, eventually went to bed at midnight. Mr Eggy had set up his camera and he arrived at 2.12am and stayed until 2.22. We knew he’d been as the food had been touched, he/ had also left us a present! 😱 He sets off the security light hence being able to see him, the other photos are all just of the dark!😛 We’re very excited though as in 35 years, although we’ve suspected, we’ve never seen one in the garden.

Have a good day all if you can. Hugs @Gwynn. @DuncanLord congratulations on your HS. Nice office @khskel.

hedgehog watch.
Bloden befriended our local hedgehog in Spain - I knew when they were hanging out cos she had a special bark she only used when she saw the hedgehog - like she was barking WoofTheFudge are you? It used to scuttle around the village in broad daylight, eek! I was worried it’d get run over.

Bloden befriended our local hedgehog in Spain - I knew when they were hanging out cos she had a special bark she only used when she saw the hedgehog - like she was barking WoofTheFudge are you? It used to scuttle around the village in broad daylight, eek! I was worried it’d get run over.
How odd, our dog was rather friendly with a hedgehog we'd meet on her evening walk, they would walk up the patch of grass pretty much side by side! We thought they were just weird but at least now I know she wasn't the only one LOL xx

Thanks. I went back to bed and slept another 2 hours. Feel a whole lot better now. 🙂
Good, glad to hear it! Jealous of the couple hours extra sleep though! xx

6.5 for me this morning.

@DuncanLord congrats on your HS
@Gwynn - I couldn't like your post as you are having such a hard time at the moment, but my thoughts are with you.
@MeeTooTeeTwo - pleased to hear you are feeling better after some extra sleep.

Have a great day everyone, the sun is shining in my part of Essex.

It was 7.3 for me this morning. Went to bed on 8.2 but with active insulin. Overnight graph shows a rather uniform smiley face which is unusual as I don't normally get DP, just FOTF after I get up. Injected 1.5 units Fiasp this morning with my Levemir to cover FOTF (no breakfast this morning other than a chunk of cheese and my coffee of course) but levels have just continued to rise into double figures despite 2 more Fiasp corrections.
Going to be one of those fire fighting days I guess! Still I'm not complaining. Not when you see what real firefighters are having to deal with around the world and the poor people who have lost everything to wild fires. I can't imagine anything more devastating, and seems to be happening more frequently around the globe on such a large scale.

Congrats to @duncan Lord on hitting the elusive House Special this morning!

@Grannylorraine Thought your Battenberg looked fab. I admire your motivation to make something a bit special like that.

@Gwynn Hang in there! Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully she will have a better one and be more lucid and rational. Fingers crossed for both of you. (((HUGS)))

I’m actually getting worried as my breathing & heart rate is up & I couldn’t lie down down to sleep last night after my trip out & back! I slept upright as eventually I lost count of how much inhalers I used that was speeding up my heart even more! I’m was thinking back to how long ago it was after the first vaccine that I ended up in A&E where my blood kept getting clotted as well? I think it was about the same length of time, 8/9 weeks, as I was concerned about getting the 2nd vaccine about about 7 to 10 days after! I’m just booking a covid test now! I feel like I have a cold, runny nose & eyes & maybe a fever as I’m freezing & have put the heater on at 25 C

@Lanny my apologies for my flippant remark above (which I've since deleted). I like everyone else on this thread am concerned about your health and as always wish you a speedy recovery.

Dez

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon @Lanny

Test ordered & here by 2 days! I wasn’t worried but, annoyed last night when I thought I went out & caught a cold again! Just getting some sleep, still upright, when the health centre called which woke me up & I’m not leaving it so long before getting things checked!

Test ordered & here by 2 days! I wasn’t worried but, annoyed last night when I thought I went out & caught a cold again! Just getting some sleep, still upright, when the health centre called which woke me up & I’m not leaving it so long before getting things checked!
Hope you feel better soon, and get a negative result on your test.

Back