Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.4 today

Have a Great Day Everybody

Morning all. :D 4.0 on the nose here.

Like you @Michael12421 I shall be lowering my basal this evening. I’m sailing too close to the wind overnight - having to snaffle JBs at 2am isn’t my idea of fun.o_O

It’s the final week of my Welsh course. What a lovely, daft bunch of peeps. I think someone mentioned setting up a WhatsApp group to keep the silliness going...all in Welsh of course!

Keep us updated @Lanny - your coverage is much more interesting than the tv’s. Which underdog’ll surprise us next?😉🙂

5.8 for me this morning. 🙂
A little cooler today than of late (which is nice).

Dez

8.4 this am for me. Don't really know yet what this means......

5.7 for me this morning. No fizzy worms required today, just a couple of corrections of Fiasp last night before bed despite no carbs being on the menu. It might have something to do with a little bit of stress! Ian turned up on my doorstep last night having frantically tried to ring me (I was out in the garden without my phone) to say that he had just had a phone call from a mutual friend reminding him that the wedding that we thought we were doing on Saturday, is actually today.... Ian had just assumed that it was Saturday because he is old fashioned and thinks everyone gets married on a Sat. We don't do commercial work with the horses let alone weddings. This is a favour for an acquaintance and it is pretty much on our doorstep ,,,, well within (horse) driving distance, which is why I think he allowed his arm to be twisted, but will a be a wriggle to get horses and carriage cleaned up and get there for lunchtime!

4.1 poor sleep but must have slept because I have been told there was a big storm about 3am, I didn't hear a thing.

Morning all. 6.9. Ran high ( for me) all day yesterday despite a hot sweaty 5.5 mile walk. Can’t figure it out.

Looks like the weather is changing for us today. We may even get a wee bit rain! I somehow don’t think it’s going to fill the water butt.

I think the farmer and her children are popping round sometime today. Cryptic message from 14 year old last night. “ Will you be in tomorrow?” I replied that we would be. “ We might need lunch.” was his reply! He’s a boy of few words in a message but never shuts up in the real world! I’d better get to the shops just in case! 😛

Have a good day folks. 🙂

Morning all and 4.7 for me.

Just when I thought the sensor had started to behave itself another night in the red. A finger prick confirmed a 3.6 was actually 5.1
I wouldn't mind too much except I've got a review in the middle of August and my time in range is now rather lower than normal.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning

8.7 here

Was getting ready for bed last night and heard the forecast rain coming down, was quite heavy for a while pounding off the shed roofs, didn't seem any cooler though! Suspect we're away to get a downpour soon, went to the kitchen and bathroom and by the time I got back to the living room it's pretty much pitch black!

@Michael12421 could you eat a couple of nights without having alcohol? It can be tricky to juggle as advice is generally if you've had a drink then you should eat something before going to bed without bolus, have you set alarms to test 2 and 4 hours after your meal?
xx

Good morning. A much better 5.5 for me, no corrections overnight (hooray!) but up four times for the loo (boo!).

Another day yesterday with a couple of corrections. I'm struggling to keep things on an even keel atm. Its too hot and my levels plummet (though not all the time), by the time i've decided there is a pattern and to change something, levels change again. Will i ever get to grips with D?! Oh well....keep on trying.

@Lanny i love your commentary on the Olympics. Any more news on mens gymnastics? I missed it yesterday.
@rebrascora i hope you get everying sorted for the wedding in time.

Have a good day everyone, its cooler here today

Good morning everyone.

After a pulse reading on my oximeter of 46 bpm, repeated tests all the same but Omron blood pressure meter (which also shows the pulse) gives 52 bpm, I am doing a little digging into the past data to see if there is a pattern emerging or just an iffy oximeter. I know there have been quite a few low 50's but then my pulse has always been on the low side. No other symptoms usually associated with low pulse, so probably no problem. Best to keep an eye on things though.

Tired today so no walking (except to the shops and back - 30 mins). Very muggy out there too.

5.4 BG this morning. So that's good.

Have a great day everone.

Good Morning All
A late start for me today, didn’t wake till 7:40
Registered a 5.5 at 07:50
Have a great day.

Good morning everyone 🙂 hope you're all well
8:37am 8.5 for me so just slightly over target - 16u of tresiba taken - for tresiba I think it should be taken at the same time each day or night but I think it's also ok an hour or so earlier or later - please can someone correct me with my info thinking on this?
23:43pm not quite 4 hours after teatime bolus- bedtime and bgl of 10.3 - even though it was above 8mmol I had a bedtime snack because I fancied one so I had 26g of carbs and because I'm not a fan of bolusing at bedtime I just bolused for 13g of carbs - 1u for food was advised plus a 0.5u correction but I dismissed the 0.5u correction and just had 1u which was very brave of me - looking at my bgl of 8.5 this morning maybe I should've also done the 0.5u correction last night
20:20pm teatime 12.4 (a day of some highs for me) 52g of carbs 5.5u for food and 1.5u correction

16u of tresiba taken - for tresiba I think it should be taken at the same time each day or night but I think it's also ok an hour or so earlier or later
I always take mine between 10pm and 11pm, i've not been told it has to be a fixed time. Occasionally it has been taken after 11pm but its only occasionally. I always thought that as Tresiba is a longer lasting basal it does you give some leeway on the timing

Tresiba is generally fine to be taken a couple of hours either side of your "usual" time although as a creature of habit mines is always near enough the same time every night lol xx

@Lanny i love your commentary on the Olympics. Any more news on mens gymnastics? I missed it yesterday.
First China were leading & made a mistake on the floor to drop to 3rd then, spent the rest of the final playing catch up. The new format of 1 gymnast from each country’s team going on to be followed by 1 gymnast from the other country going after meant that each of the two teams on each piece of apparatus were kind of eyeballing each like gladiators at first then, they were showing off to each other & showboating in the absence of an arena audience, loved that! 😛 China clawed their way back to 2nd place ahead of Japan with the ROC in 1st place for the last rotation with China & Japan on the high bar & Russia, commentators, presenters & I keep forgetting to call them the ROC, on the floor. Everybody went all out with China on the high bar making it through without falling, Japan the same then, Russia stepped out of the floor & China were 1st. Next China all out on the high bar & no falling, Phew! Japan the same & Russia stepped out of the floor AGAIN & China still 1st. Then, China still going all out barely held onto the bar Japan did the performance of the competition with a massive score overtaking China & be 1st! Russia went almost all out but, stayed IN the floor, did a double instead of his triple just teetering at the very tip of the corner & he’d have been OUT if he went for the triple to only JUST held onto to 1st by 0.033! Team GB finished in 4th with The ROC, Japan & China in the medal positions! Aw! It was high drama!😱😛😎:D Catch it on iPlayer!:D

8.5 this morning for me after 5 attempts - kept getting error 2 (not enough blood) on the meter - I had the needle set at 3.5 (out of 5) oh and it was a new needle I had just added. How often should you change the needle? We had some crackers and cheese last night not long before bed maybe that wasn't a great idea?

Back