Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning peeps 🙂 5.9 to bed with a biscuit, 5.9 on waking for me, not looking too good outside today and feeling rather chilly, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Good going there K...freezing here...just said dressed in a woolly jumper & scarf at the moment...trying not to reach for the central heating controls...yet!

Morning all.🙂 5.8 here.😛

Today's review (with new endo) has been postponed for two weeks, ho hum. Seeing GP later so hopefully he can access my A1c...I want to know!🙄

@Ditto, it really winds me up how doctors think it's ok to insult patients about their weight. What a bully! 😡 Can you see a different GP? If you're worried, they should be there to help...I'm furious for you. Best go and take it out on the hoovering...grrrr.

Good going there K...freezing here...just said dressed in a woolly jumper & scarf at the moment...trying not to reach for the central heating controls...yet!
I'm sat with a hoodie on but still feeling the cold! May have to put the hood up! 2nd coffee will be made shortly, should heat me up for a while and will have the cooker on to do an omelette for lunch, so should be ok then, if not I will just go and get my snuggie! Haha x

@Ditto, it really winds me up how doctors think it's ok to insult patients about their weight. What a bully! 😡 Can you see a different GP? If you're worried, they should be there to help...I'm furious for you. Best go and take it out on the hoovering...grrrr.
Agree Bloden...me too...I'm taking it out on the laundry...good luck with your review.

Well done on the HS, Hazel .... I'm right behind you with a 5.3 🙂

Good morning all, 7am, sun shining, and have a hike planned before work later.
Fantastic day for numbers yesterday which was a massive relief and almost forgot 5.4 this morning.
It does sound cold and windy back in the UK, stay warm and safe.

Fantastic day for numbers yesterday which was a massive relief and almost forgot 5.4 this morning.
Morning NJ ~ and thank you ~ yes the wind is getting up here and Storm Brian is on its way ~ amazing scenery pic thanks for sharing ~ enjoy your hike & you stay safe too. x

Happy Saturday one and all. I'm off to a good start with a 4.1, but weekends offer tempting possibilities to stray from the path of righteousness...so things may look quite different tomorrow. 🙄

Good score Jo...your weekend plans sound challenging...but...why not...enjoy the hike...plenty of water...sweeties...you're right...it is cold & windy here...thank you so much for reminding us:D:D:D.

Happy Saturday one and all. I'm off to a good start with a 4.1, but weekends offer tempting possibilities to stray from the path of righteousness...so things may look quite different tomorrow. 🙄
Well you have to test yourself occasionally MBT...with a 4.1...I'm sure you can swerve the consequences...just this once...enjoy your weekend in SHs...seeing anyone we know?...give that gorgeous little four legged blonde a huge hug from me...as for her father...okay one for him too... only one mind...don't want topsoil anyone...do we 😉😉😉.

Good morning to you and good night for me! Only you and me up, sure others will join in soon. Here is a photo from my hike earlier. Enjoy your day and I am going to sleep. :D
WOW Jo...that is what you call a view...impressive...enjoy your rest & your weekend.

Morning...whoaaaaaaaaaaaa...what a day yesterday...busy busy busy...however very positive...met some great new members... great sleep...one coffee in...another brewing...hope everyone enjoys their weekends...woke to a 5.8...slightly up...but lots of adrenalin yesterday...not surprised....putting my feet up today.

Well you have to test yourself occasionally MBT...with a 4.1...I'm sure you can swerve the consequences...just this once...enjoy your weekend in SHs...seeing anyone we know?...give that gorgeous little four legged blonde a huge hug from me...as for her father...okay one for him too... only one mind...don't want topsoil anyone...do we 😉😉😉.
Topsoil?!?!

Topsoil?!?!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...just saw that MBT...should have read 'to spoil'...honestly what are you like...anything to shame me:D:D:D....but...funny.

Back