Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 7.1 for me.😛

GP was able to give me my A1c yesterday - I'm very pleased to announce it's FINally on the way down after being superglued at 8% for YEARS. The new figure is 😛7.7%😛. I'd like to thank Tresiba and exercise and the Glycaemic Index for all their support...🙄...tee hee...:D

Lovely pic, @NJ. Where are you?
Really pleased for you Bloden xGold Star Gifts - T-Shirts, Art, Posters _ Other Gift ___.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear you slept well Carolg ~ I too managed to have a few hours but awoke at 04.10am😱 Still in single numbers thats what counts x
Good to hear you had some sleep WL...you needed it...enjoy your family weekend.

Thank you Ljc you too ~ the wind has been building up here over the last 24hrs ~ I fear the worst is to come yet from Storm Brian x
Trying to keep organised ...get Harry out for walkies before Brian arrives...missed my exercise yesterday...got so busy...batten up WL...keep out of that wind...sun shining here at the moment...waiting for me to leave the house I suspect😱.

Okay...you're on K...one big fat scarf to knit...honestly could do that with my eyes shut...will post it...but...won't be able to get Harry in the same package...any colour preference...let me see what I have to hand here😉...Paul will be there next week...don't fret on that too much.
Im not too fussy just not blue lol! Unfortunately he's not he's on annual leave now :( x

Morning, 7.8 from me this morning, have a good day everyone. Out today for Xmas presents for the 12 grandchildren 😱 expensive day coming up I feel got to start some time , no time like the present o_O

Great news Bloden,
Great views New Journey
12 grandchildren?! My word your family have been busy🙄:D I'll be following suit shortly with Christmas presents for my three.
Enjoy your shopping spree Barbara x

Morning Kaylz ~ good waking number there......two days on the trot, nice one...two! Getting pretty blustery here now and cold. Wrap yourself up warm do you hear xxx
Will try to until this scarf from @Bubbsie arrives 😉 lol xxx

Good morning 🙂 I've eventually landed on a 7.0 after a 2.2 at 2 am and then a rebound 15 calling at all stations in between 🙄 I think my pump cgm alarmed every 5 mins through the night and my advice to it was seriously unladylike 😳 Ah well, back to normality I hope!

Have a good weekend everyone🙂
Sounds like you had a bumpy ride last night😡 Erm...I'd better change that to.... bumpy sleep! Hope your numbers have settled down now Flower, take care of yourself now xx

Will try to until this scarf from @Bubbsie arrives 😉 lol xxx
Right K...definitely on...will want photographic proof you wear it...you will have to wear it everyday...no excuses...no arguing...that's it...you'll be known as K The Scarf.

Trying to keep organised ...get Harry out for walkies before Brian arrives...missed my exercise yesterday...got so busy...batten up WL...keep out of that wind...sun shining here at the moment...waiting for me to leave the house I suspect😱.
Thanks Bubbs ~ everythings battened down ~ you'll have to double up on your exercise bike today to make up for yesterday. Enjoy walkies with Harry x

A 6.8 for me.

Have a good, safe weekend everyone.
Not so bad Amigo?...considering all the other issues you have to contend with...hope you get to relax this weekend...avoid the cramp...high BGs...and storm Brian...fingers crossed.

Thanks Bubbs ~ everythings battened down ~ you'll have to double up on your exercise bike today to make up for yesterday. Enjoy walkies with Harry x
Yep...will try...fortunately Harry weighs a tonne...so if the wind kicks up (not from him...sadly he has a talent for that...usually without notice...ewwwwwwww)...hoping he will keep me grounded...he's still asleep (with one eye open)...not sure if that's fake...if he's waiting for to nip upstairs for a shower...then sneak in the kitchen...eat the cats food again

Back