Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning to you and good night for me! Only you and me up, sure others will join in soon. Here is a photo from my hike earlier. Enjoy your day and I am going to sleep. :D
Oh, wow. Have a lovely day

Good morning to you and good night for me! Only you and me up, sure others will join in soon. Here is a photo from my hike earlier. Enjoy your day and I am going to sleep. :D
Wow, what a fantastic view.

Good morning. 5.6 for me today.
Hope everyone visited by the storm stays safe and warm .

Morning all.🙂 7.1 for me.😛

GP was able to give me my A1c yesterday - I'm very pleased to announce it's FINally on the way down after being superglued at 8% for YEARS. The new figure is 😛7.7%😛. I'd like to thank Tresiba and exercise and the Glycaemic Index for all their support...🙄...tee hee...:D

Lovely pic, @NJ. Where are you?

Good morning guys 🙂 dull and chilly here today :( 5.9 for a 2nd day in a row, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x

Morning, 7.8 from me this morning, have a good day everyone. Out today for Xmas presents for the 12 grandchildren 😱 expensive day coming up I feel got to start some time , no time like the present o_O

Great news Bloden,
Great views New Journey
Already Barbara...well...with 12 you need the early start...can avoid the manic Christmas shoppers...perhaps I should consider any early start too?

Morning, 7.8 from me this morning, have a good day everyone. Out today for Xmas presents for the 12 grandchildren 😱 expensive day coming up I feel got to start some time , no time like the present o_O

Great news Bloden,
Great views New Journey
Good pun by the way...only just noticed it...intended?

Good morning guys 🙂 dull and chilly here today :( 5.9 for a 2nd day in a row, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x
K...the sad face?...isn't 5.9 a good waking number...or is sad face for the weather...must knock you up a huge fluffy scarf...lots of tassles...that'll keep the cold out!

K...the sad face?...isn't 5.9 a good waking number...or is sad face for the weather...must knock you up a huge fluffy scarf...lots of tassles...that'll keep the cold out!
Sad face is for the weather lol, this scarf thing sound like a fab idea! Send it up with Harry? Lol. sad face is also due to being a tad p'd off, forgot to email paul yesterday, only remembered late afternoon so thought it was too late, went to do dishes at 6pm last night, missed a call from him at quarter past! :( x

Good morning 🙂 I've eventually landed on a 7.0 after a 2.2 at 2 am and then a rebound 15 calling at all stations in between 🙄 I think my pump cgm alarmed every 5 mins through the night and my advice to it was seriously unladylike 😳 Ah well, back to normality I hope!

Have a good weekend everyone🙂

Morning all.

6.0 for me although only just tested and been awake for a couple of hours (just taking advantage of being given a lay in)

Some fab numbers everyone. Enjoy the weekend 🙂

Sad face is for the weather lol, this scarf thing sound like a fab idea! Send it up with Harry? Lol. sad face is also due to being a tad p'd off, forgot to email paul yesterday, only remembered late afternoon so thought it was too late, went to do dishes at 6pm last night, missed a call from him at quarter past! :( x
Okay...you're on K...one big fat scarf to knit...honestly could do that with my eyes shut...will post it...but...won't be able to get Harry in the same package...any colour preference...let me see what I have to hand here😉...Paul will be there next week...don't fret on that too much.

Morning all.

6.0 for me although only just tested and been awake for a couple of hours (just taking advantage of being given a lay in)

Some fab numbers everyone. Enjoy the weekend 🙂
Honestly grainger being spoilt now😉...a lay in...whatever next...good numbers...have a good weekend.

Good morning 🙂 I've eventually landed on a 7.0 after a 2.2 at 2 am and then a rebound 15 calling at all stations in between 🙄 I think my pump cgm alarmed every 5 mins through the night and my advice to it was seriously unladylike 😳 Ah well, back to normality I hope!

Have a good weekend everyone🙂
Good for you Flower...give it to it (pump) straight...would like t have heard that...you must be shattered this morning...hope you can rest up this weekend

I thought I had posted this - 6.0

Reactions: Ljc
Back