Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 4.6/5.3 for me.
Have a good Friday everyone.
khskel..you're a legend...hadn't realised it was Friday...hadn't put the bins out...😱😱😱...would have been left for another 2 weeks...attending to that now..ps...great numbers...and thank you!

Good morning. I over treated a persistent hypo last night so am not supprised to wake to 9.6 meter and 15 mins later 8.6 Libre only 1.0 difference , we’ll happy with that.

Morning all. 4.6/5.3 for me.
Have a good Friday everyone.
Thanks @khskel . As a retired person I often get the days muddled up. Everyday is like the weekend for me , well apart from Sunday that is, that’s the day I go to the supermarkets and have a nice stroll around F72ABFCA-96AE-4079-A919-357CBB3DE7B5.gif:D

Good morning. I over treated a persistent hypo last night so am not supprised to wake to 9.6 meter and 15 mins later 8.6 Libre only 1.0 difference , we’ll happy with that.
Almost the weekend Lin...a chance to relax hopefully if not working.

Thanks @khskel . As a retired person I often get the days muddled up. Everyday is like the weekend for me , well apart from Sunday that is, that’s the day I go to the supermarkets and have a nice stroll around View attachment 5083:D
Think my thread overlapped this...no idea you were retired oops!...I get the days so mixed up...have irregular working hours...often work when most folk at off...weekends...bank holidays and so on...sometimes have no idea what day of the week it is:confused:.

khskel..you're a legend...hadn't realised it was Friday...hadn't put the bins out...😱😱😱...would have been left for another 2 weeks...attending to that now..ps...great numbers...and thank you!
Good job @khskel reminded you.
Our council seems a bit confused.
Our waste collection peeps are doing their best to confuse me even more.
Wed is our collection day. For the last three weeks they’ve come on Thursday, This week they worked a blinder , they collected our kerbside caddies on Wed and left our wheelie bins till Thursday.

Good job @khskel reminded you.
Our council seems a bit confused.
Our waste collection peeps are doing their best to confuse me even more.
Wed is our collection day. For the last three weeks they’ve come on Thursday, This week they worked a blinder , they collected our kerbside caddies on Wed and left our wheelie bins till Thursday.
Attention seeking Lin...are they trying to make their presence felt...or possibly keep things interesting...irritating...we pay two lots of council tax here...one for central beds...the other for the Town Council...no idea what either does...just having a conversation with a neighbour here yesterday...never seen the streets swept since we've been here...and that's four years next week.

Morning all. 7.0 here. No idea what went on overnight because my Libre sensor came to an end last night, and I'm saving the next one for a couple of weeks time when I'm away. I'm missing it so much already!:(

Morning all. 7.1 for me. Grey day here on east coast.have a good day all

Good morning peeps 🙂 5.9 to bed with a biscuit, 5.9 on waking for me, not looking too good outside today and feeling rather chilly, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Morning all. 7.0 here. No idea what went on overnight because my Libre sensor came to an end last night, and I'm saving the next one for a couple of weeks time when I'm away. I'm missing it so much already!:(
OMG those withdrawal symptoms are awful
Great big (((((((((( hugs))))))))))
If you need a fix, I’m sure some of us will happily put pics of our graphs etc up for you D80FF3BD-3E48-432A-81E0-62838183A896.gif:D

Morning all. 7.1 for me. Grey day here on east coast.have a good day all
Freezing Carol ...sat here with a woolly jumper...heavy scarf...about to get on the exercise bike to warn me up...comes to something when I have to resort to extra activity...either that or switch the heating on.

Hi everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 ~ it seems that I have some catching up to do because I haven't posted since last Saturday so here goes
Sunday ~ 5.7
Monday ~ 7.5
Tuesday ~ 6.2
Wednesday ~ 9.8
Thursday ~ 16.0 ~ had a chinese for tea on Wednesday & somehow only did a correction dose for 13.2 BG & missed bolus for Chinese!!

Today ~ 7.2 🙂

Freezing Carol ...sat here with a woolly jumper...heavy scarf...about to get on the exercise bike to warn me up...comes to something when I have to resort to extra activity...either that or switch the heating on.
Afraid I will go with woolly jumper and heating

Back