Group 7-day waking average?

Hi folks ~ clean out of test strips so no waking bgl today. Accidentally left central heating on ALL NIGHT!!!! Slept solid through the night till 08.15am. Expensive way to resolve my insomnia don't you think? Take care folks x
View attachment 5066

Surprised you didn't wake up sweating I'm hot enough in the night with my hot flushes lol. Great that you slept right through though 🙂

Surprised you didn't wake up sweating I'm hot enough in the night with my hot flushes lol. Great that you slept right through though 🙂
Thanks Barbara W ~ I woke at some silly 5 o'clock to post my morning greetings ~ but other than that yes a really good good nightmareless slumber🙂

Thank god i dont suffer those anymore Barbara ~ one minute leg out ~ the next back under the duvet ~ then the whole duvet tossed aside and back on again ~ oh the joys😱😱

Good morning all, 6,2 after dreadful day of highs and lows. I was given a Starbucks coffee, my normal soya latte and ignored the taste of sugar!
The day just carried on like this but still managed to present in front of a audience all day. I was zapping my sensor every ten minutes!
Today will be better and can relax this morning.
Wishing you all a good day, well the rest of it.

Good morning all, 6,2 after dreadful day of highs and lows. I was given a Starbucks coffee, my normal soya latte and ignored the taste of sugar!
The day just carried on like this but still managed to present in front of a audience all day. I was zapping my sensor every ten minutes!
Sounds like a nightmare! Hope today is much better for you! :D xx

Good morning everyone 🙂 sorry i didn't update last night was rather down but feeling a bit chirpier today, appointments went ok, reduced basal to 4 units as of last night see how that goes, nothing further on the psychology side of things however they are going to see if they can get anything done about that as I broke down yesterday, weight is down 3 pound in the last few weeks :(, anyways 4.9 for me this morning and hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Glad you feeling better and good you showed your feelings as that will help bring the appointment on, so hard waiting when you know you are still losing weight. I know you will get there, sending loads of support.

Glad you feeling better and good you showed your feelings as that will help bring the appointment on, so hard waiting when you know you are still losing weight. I know you will get there, sending loads of support.
I'm now under 44kg :( x

]
Blimey Jo...a real roller coaster of a day for you...but you got through it...well done...relax while you can...you have another week to go....then home...feet up...have a while off...good luck for the rest of your trip.

Hope you have a much better day X

Just catching up here. Gosh you're certainly being tested NJ ~ so sorry to read you've had one of the worst days ever ~ I hope tomorrow will be a much better day for you. Good for you for continuing to present ~ nothing's going to knock our NJ down eh? You take care now and rest up when you can x

Morning...up early...couldn't sleep past 4am..shattered...news...coffee...then likely more coffee...woke to a 5.1

Morning folks. I'm on a 3.7 this morning...which is nice. Time to get revved up for the weekend. Hurrah! 🙂
Ooh MBT...back with a vengeance I see😉...3.7...how do you do that?...got so excited now getting some 4s during the day...can see will have to up my game:D:D:D...say hello to SHs for me...enjoy your weekend.

Ooh MBT...back with a vengeance I see😉...3.7...how do you do that?...got so excited now getting some 4s during the day...can see will have to up my game:D:D:D...say hello to SHs for me...enjoy your weekend.
Like elite athletes (as if 🙄) we're all working to achieve our personal best. In my case that's keeping my numbers within the non-diabetic range. 4s during the day are bloomin' excellent Bubbsie. Keep at it.

Like elite athletes (as if 🙄) we're all working to achieve our personal best. In my case that's keeping my numbers within the non-diabetic range. 4s during the day are bloomin' excellent Bubbsie. Keep at it.
Don't get them that often...but when I compare them to my levels last year...such a difference...determined to none diabetic range at next review...my personal goal at the moment.

Morning all. It's absolutely piddling down yet again, but at least it is OH turn to walk the dogs this morning 🙂.
A 4.7 for me.

Back