Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone 🙂 sorry i didn't update last night was rather down but feeling a bit chirpier today, appointments went ok, reduced basal to 4 units as of last night see how that goes, nothing further on the psychology side of things however they are going to see if they can get anything done about that as I broke down yesterday, weight is down 3 pound in the last few weeks :(, anyways 4.9 for me this morning and hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Some positive there K...sorry to hear you broke down...however...it might do him (and you) some good...at least he has seen the effect this has on you...hopefully some added impetus to get you the help you need now...fingers crossed it's all heading in the right direction.

Morning all. A dodgy 3.9 for me today, curtesy of hypo last night followed by far too many Bourbon biscuits followed by an estimated bolus to stop the high!

@Kaylz try not to be down, you are working really hard and you will manage to put weight on at some point. Be kind to yourself xx

Everyone else who is struggling to sleep - hope you get some rest today!

Morning all, DP back to normal today - 12.7 for me this morning

Mmm woke up at 14 things sre just getting worse for me, now carnt have breakfast, its mad at the moment, i have a review on the 31st i have absolutely no faith in my care team, insulin not working oh im starving!

Thank you Barbara...good result last week...if I maintain that...longer times between appointments.
Good appointment...INR levels spot on...not back there for two weeks...then hopefully with another good score...can extend to four...then six weeks...:D:D:D

Mmm woke up at 14 things sre just getting worse for me, now carnt have breakfast, its mad at the moment, i have a review on the 31st i have absolutely no faith in my care team, insulin not working oh im starving!
Simon...sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having...I'm not able to offer you any advice...no experience of insulin...hopefully someone will be along shortly to comment...make some suggestions...it's not ideal when you have no trust in your care team...are you able to take someone with you to the appointment on the 31st...for a bit of moral support...help you get your point across...make sure they listen to you...could help.

Last edited:
you'll burst:D😛
You'd think wouldn't you? My family have been forecasting this for years. 🙄

Afternoon all, 8.3 @ 6.11am but then I went back to bed. Getting so lazy too, don't think I'm 100%, my heart is thudding and I don't want to do anything which isn't like me...I'm fat but not lazy...usually. 🙂

You'd think wouldn't you? My family have been forecasting this for years. 🙄

Afternoon all, 8.3 @ 6.11am but then I went back to bed. Getting so lazy too, don't think I'm 100%, my heart is thudding and I don't want to do anything which isn't like me...I'm fat but not lazy...usually. 🙂
Ditto...why not give your surgery a ring...just to get some advice...put your mind at rest.

Good morning. I hope all is well with everyone.
6.4 on meter 4.2 on my new sensor.

Morning...slept until 5am...was feeling quite pleased with that...until I realised I didn't go to bed until 1am...possibly a snooze later...woke to a 5.4...could be worse!

Last edited:
Morning...slept until 5am...was feeling quite pleased with that...until I realised I didn't go to bed until 4am...possibly a snooze later...woke to a 5.4...could be worse!
Good morning Bubbsie, good number but that is not not much sleep! I hope you can rest and get some more sleep.
I am about to go to bed here as it is ten pm, numbers been dreadful all day and just waiting for hypo to stop so I can sleep! Will be back in my morning.
See you all then.

Good morning Bubbsie, good number but that is not not much sleep! I hope you can rest and get some more sleep.
I am about to go to bed here as it is ten pm, numbers been dreadful all day and just waiting for hypo to stop so I can sleep! Will be back in my morning.
See you all then.
Blimey Jo...have you been running at full steam (again)...get that hypo sorted...then to bed...the forum will still be here when you're back up to par...then a full account of what you've been up to (please)...take care...slow downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Morning woke to 7.6 this morning. Bubbsie bed at 4am blimey i wouldn't be able to function on one hours sleep, I was awake at 5am but I was tucked up in bed at 11pm.
Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...just realised I'd put 4am...instead of 1am...just edited it...well...there's my sympathy vote gone for today (perhaps I should leave it)...well spotted Barbara...phew...definitely more coffee needed 😱😱😱.

There's me thinking you'd been on the town all night lol , deffo more coffee required 🙂
And there was me enjoying all the sympathy...the attention...no idea when I was last out on the town all night Barbara...will think about that when I've had more coffee...good consistent numbers from you...going down steadily...oooh...that dog...snoring fit to burst now...not sure whether to scream...or laugh...the noise is unimaginable😱.

Good morning all. I've fallen into complacency and haven't tested at all for several months. It's time I got back on track so I'm checking in this morning with a very acceptable 4.1.

Note to self: Must book an eye test after misreading what Barbara W was up to in bed last night 😉

Good morning all. I've fallen into complacency and haven't tested at all for several months. It's time I got back on track so I'm checking in this morning with a very acceptable 4.1.

Note to self: Must book an eye test after misreading what Barbara W was up to in bed last night 😉
MBT...good to see you here...a 4.1...hardly complacence...must book an eye test too...or possibly read through to the end of the post...rushed back to BW's post...before I noticed your admission ' a mistake'...so disappointing...honestly you've only been back five minutes...controversy already:D.

MBT...good to see you here...a 4.1...hardly complacence...must book an eye test too...or possibly read through to the end of the post...rushed back to BW's post...before I noticed your admission ' a mistake'...so disappointing...honestly you've only been back five minutes...controversy already:D.
I was surprised to read such a frank confession in the waking thread, but social media can encourage over-sharing 🙄

Back